Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 2

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Any school teachers here? (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=697439)

Smiling Canadian 07-17-2021 15:17

Any school teachers here?
 
I was kind of thinking this morning...do you all feel any sense of responsibility for the crop of mostly worthless human beings you helped **** out on to society over the last 20 years or so? Do you feel bad for pushing an agenda as opposed to actually helping kids learn the skills to be decent human beings?

Congratulations on creating a whole new group of people that will for the most part always be reliant on social programs to survive.

Brasstax 07-17-2021 15:18

Front row seat
:popcorn:

Falhawk 07-17-2021 15:39

:popcorn:

My dad was a great teacher who started inner city NYC. His stories are great. Ended his career as a superintendent fighting against all the stupid 'hug kids' ****.

clu 07-17-2021 15:39

rarely is the question asked

HardDrive 07-17-2021 15:56

I too end my Randian villain speeches with appeals to decency

havax 07-17-2021 15:56

we're looking at you vanster you ****ing twat

JuggerNaught 07-17-2021 16:29

This space for rent. Prime real estate

Amadeus 07-17-2021 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian (Post 19356942)
I was kind of thinking this morning...do you all feel any sense of responsibility for the crop of mostly worthless human beings you helped **** out on to society over the last 20 years or so? Do you feel bad for pushing an agenda as opposed to actually helping kids learn the skills to be decent human beings?

Congratulations on creating a whole new group of people that will for the most part always be reliant on social programs to survive.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...44/247/297.png

Brasstax 07-17-2021 16:56

Amapedo: I thought you were banned from being near schools. You should be.

samUwell 07-17-2021 18:54

I have to constantly remind myself that not all teachers are union welches, just like I have to constantly remind myself that not all cops have a twitchy trigger finger.

We read a LOT about how cops are one of the biggest problems in society as they hold a lot of power behind that badge but when compared to teachers, I think the cops power pales in comparison. Today, teachers #1 responsibility is propagandizing our kids to HATE everything about their life, their family, their nation, and their history.

If you are interested in knowing what our kids are currently being taught, you can read them below. These are being FORCED on our kids and to many adult white progressive females.
  • Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
  • Provide American aide to all nations regardless of communist domination.
  • Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If it’s charter is re-written, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with it’s own independent armed forces.
  • Do away with all loyalty oaths
  • Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teacher’s associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
  • Gain control of Student newspapers
  • Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
  • Infultrate the press. Get control of book-reviewing assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
  • Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motions pictures.
  • Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
  • Control art critics and directions of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive meaningless art.”
  • Eliminate laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and violation of free speech and free press.
  • Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
  • Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
  • Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs
  • Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
  • Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
  • Support any social movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture-education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
  • Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand (treat).
  • Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
  • Discredit the family as an institution.
  • Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
  • Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
  • ...
Items taken directly from the 45-goals of a communist takeover of the United States. Read them and then just look around. It's happening as we speak.

Amadeus 07-17-2021 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 19357000)
I have to constantly remind myself that not all teachers are union welches, just like I have to constantly remind myself that not all cops have a twitchy trigger finger.

We read a LOT about how cops are one of the biggest problems in society as they hold a lot of power behind that badge but when compared to teachers, I think the cops power pales in comparison. Today, teachers #1 responsibility is propagandizing our kids to HATE everything about their life, their family, their nation, and their history.

If you are interested in knowing what our kids are currently being taught, you can read them below. These are being FORCED on our kids and to many adult white progressive females.
  • Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
  • Provide American aide to all nations regardless of communist domination.
  • Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If it’s charter is re-written, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with it’s own independent armed forces.
  • Do away with all loyalty oaths
  • Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teacher’s associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
  • Gain control of Student newspapers
  • Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
  • Infultrate the press. Get control of book-reviewing assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
  • Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motions pictures.
  • Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
  • Control art critics and directions of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive meaningless art.”
  • Eliminate laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and violation of free speech and free press.
  • Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
  • Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
  • Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs
  • Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
  • Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
  • Support any social movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture-education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
  • Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand (treat).
  • Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
  • Discredit the family as an institution.
  • Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
  • Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
  • ...
Items taken directly from the 45-goals of a communist takeover of the United States. Read them and then just look around. It's happening as we speak.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...44/247/297.png

samUwell 07-17-2021 19:18

Im not yelling. I showed everyone the platform being pushed onto our kids in our statist propaganda centers. Your retard meme isn't changing what is being forced onto the kids.

JuggerNaught 07-17-2021 19:39

He likes touching kids. dont expect much for clear thought

cael 07-17-2021 19:40

:lol: well this is unhinged

samUwell 07-17-2021 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 19357013)
:lol: well this is unhinged

https://rogueengineer.com/wp-content...es-Step-9.jpeg

Groove 07-17-2021 20:00

wasnt severed a teacher

Falhawk 07-17-2021 20:06

Before his head injury?

Mr Jimmy Pop 07-17-2021 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 19357006)
Im not yelling. I showed everyone the platform being pushed onto our kids in our statist propaganda centers. Your retard meme isn't changing what is being forced onto the kids.

Indoctrination by teachers is powerless if there’s good parenting.

Vanster 07-17-2021 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 19356948)
rarely is the question asked

The right wing asks that exact question every day. Do you not have a newspaper? Do you not have access to right wing media? I can direct you.

JuggerNaught 07-17-2021 21:51

I don't think you can blame teachers for that. If they deviate from the program they get dealt with. most teachers get paid **** for putting up with little assholes all day and most times use money out of their own pockets to buy supplies.

Vanster 07-17-2021 21:53

It's always fun in TW to see how a question for schoolteachers is answered by people that were never school teachers. The trailer parks are so bloodthirsty to give their opinion about education until asked about why trailer park inhabitants are stupid. I'm going to guess the 25 people here will push this thread 20 pages.*













* And because I responded in the way I did, this thread will become about me. The great thing is I won't ever know it because I am trying not to click on threads with really stupid questions.

samUwell 07-17-2021 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19357040)
The great thing is I won't ever know it because I am trying not to click on threads with really stupid questions.

I can see how "any school teachers here" is a stupid question to you. Make perfect sense, you being a teacher and all.

Doesn't have the union here to protect and defend him so tuck tail and talk about trailer parks.

SeVeReD 07-17-2021 22:22

As a teacher I'll chime in more later. I can actually provide pics SC, can you? Cause I doubt that.

I'm not writing books today. I did the flag salutes everyday. I taught about all patriotic holidays. Martin L. King took a week. I taught personal responsibility and when CRT (not known as back then but I recognized the stuff being implemented) it wasn't practiced in my 1st grade classroom. I believed in the autonomy of my classroom and stood up to administration when I needed to. I was not involved in my Union; I should have been to express my displeasure with many things they pushed.

Mr Jimmy Pop 07-17-2021 22:33

I would be very interested in hearing you and Vanster discuss your experiences and opinions on teaching. You would have to tune out the circus, but I really would pay attention to what you both have to say.

My experiences as a student and as a parent of 4 children were mostly positive and I am very satisfied with the education my children received. To be honest, we really didn***8217;t have schools trying to indoctrinate our kids, but we are from a relatively small school system.

I do feel good parenting is the crucial element.

Smiling Canadian 07-17-2021 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeVeReD (Post 19357051)
As a teacher I'll chime in more later. I can actually provide pics SC, can you? Cause I doubt that.

I'm not writing books today. I did the flag salutes everyday. I taught about all patriotic holidays. Martin L. King took a week. I taught personal responsibility and when CRT (not known as back then but I recognized the stuff being implemented) it wasn't practiced in my 1st grade classroom. I believed in the autonomy of my classroom and stood up to administration when I needed to. I was not involved in my Union; I should have been to express my displeasure with many things they pushed.

Yes but you I think you taught at a time when teachers had more autonomy in their class rooms.

The reason I posted the loaded question and snarky response was brought on by a conversation with my daughter in law who teaches either grade 4 or 5. She was going on about the school systems purpose is to teach morality and provide care for children with mental heath issues and to teach kids about fairness and inclusivity and the value of activism.

I don't think any of that is the responsibility of the school system. Morality, religion, and politics really should be dealt with in the home. Providing a basic understanding of those principles should probably be taught but teaching a child 1 religion or political view is somehow better than another is beyond the purview of schools and teachers. Maybe concentrate on providing basic language and mathematics and sciences in earlier years so children can develop reasoning skills early in life and then in later years provide them the other information when they have the ability to fully understand it.

Sorry I had actually forgotten that you were a teacher. For some reason I thought you were a college or university professor.

SeVeReD 07-17-2021 23:45

I will read things later and I'm busy.
But this came to mind and I don't want to lose it.
The last 8 years of teaching I would start to hear things like
'No closed games..' at recess. An administrative directive working toward 'inclusion'.
So I would have kids coming up to me saying, 'they won't let me play with them'..
So I just turned it into questions about what they did to be excluded, or found out from others what was really going on... recess was an important duty for me in teaching personal responsibility,,, some teachers didn't see it that way and always relied on the 'no closed games' rule which of course ruined the games for those responsible kids.

I always told my kids
You don't have to play with everyone. Pick and chose your friends carefully. People who are **** tards will change if they want to play with you.

hehe paraphrasing, how does it work. You can't believe the hours of discussion and talk with kids about RESPONSIBILITY! I've had.

If this doesn't make sense I'm typin' quick on the fly bye

Synth 07-17-2021 23:47

i can tell you the worst part about being a school teacher are the parents, same as coaching.

Skipperlipicus 07-18-2021 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19356957)
we're looking at you Severed you ****ing twat

ftfy

cael 07-18-2021 00:47

u guys can always homeschool

those kids always turn out great and so well adjusted :bigthumb:

Data 07-18-2021 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19357035)
The right wing asks that exact question every day. Do you not have a newspaper? Do you not have access to right wing media? I can direct you.

Who ****ing reads a newspaper in 2021?

Brasstax 07-18-2021 00:59

They warm the globe :(

bowl of blood 07-18-2021 01:06

no offense but this is tv's fault the 1st generation of tv kids raised by tv parents no **** no1s taking responsibility bc the tv speaketh it doth not listen

bowl of blood 07-18-2021 01:10

kids getting mowed down in the classroom like a taliban wedding party may have some effect 2 just a thot

bowl of blood 07-18-2021 01:23

and i mean look if those priests hadnt raped thousands of kids and the church just bailed on them straight up then the north half of the country wouldnt have permanently ditched religion leaving them with an absolute institutional vacuum for morality

its a joke to say parents teach this crap just as big a joke as atheists sayin yeah my kid can learn good morals i just tell them be a good person n they know what that means bc every1 does no you morons ur kids are learning religious morals through cultural proximity n the further we a society drift from a common moral ground the more competing institutions appear n evolve better capture systems. i mean read some fukin plato if you think natural values have consistent n desirable conclusions his ideal society was a child **** orgy

but sorry for repeating myself i did already mention the tv set

bowl of blood 07-18-2021 01:28

not that evangelism n their endless cycle of golden calfs n false prophets are much better for an example but here i m talkin about tv again

Amadeus 07-18-2021 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeVeReD (Post 19357074)
I will read things later and I'm busy.
But this came to mind and I don't want to lose it.
The last 8 years of teaching I would start to hear things like
'No closed games..' at recess. An administrative directive working toward 'inclusion'.
So I would have kids coming up to me saying, 'they won't let me play with them'..
So I just turned it into questions about what they did to be excluded, or found out from others what was really going on... recess was an important duty for me in teaching personal responsibility,,, some teachers didn't see it that way and always relied on the 'no closed games' rule which of course ruined the games for those responsible kids.

I always told my kids
You don't have to play with everyone. Pick and chose your friends carefully. People who are **** tards will change if they want to play with you.

hehe paraphrasing, how does it work. You can't believe the hours of discussion and talk with kids about RESPONSIBILITY! I've had.

If this doesn't make sense I'm typin' quick on the fly bye

gg teaching kids to victim blame :bigthumb:

Mitchdubai 07-18-2021 06:27

My niece is a teacher in Qatar. She teaches a room full of Sheikh's kids, entitled little ****s that will never do a day's work and therefore don't give a ****. She has some tough days at work.

ArakAtak 07-18-2021 06:35

This is why Private schools were created.
I pay a **** ton of money to keep that government 'feels' **** away from my kid.

It's not always the teacher's fault, they are forced into a curriculum.
Then again, many teachers are already left leaning and come direct from academia. This causes all sorts of problems. I recall that all of the best teachers I had were people who worked other fields before becoming teachers, they have a lot more grounding in reality.

Mitchdubai 07-18-2021 07:03

Yeah private school is definitely the way forward. It's probably depriving me of my Aston Martin for another cuppla years, every silver lining has a ****ing cloud.

clu 07-18-2021 07:14

Mitch.. Scowl Mitch


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:17.
Page 1 of 2

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC