Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1204 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

-SS- 11-11-2016 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlasic (Post 18672190)
he's an idiot why are you replying to him

just look at how well thought out and informed his posts are

Edofnor 11-11-2016 09:43

u could be on the cover of time magazine just like ellen:

yep, i'm racist

Mooley 11-11-2016 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672186)
you really believe the US military would be involved in another 'civil' war?

based on?

Clu is just hanging himself by admitting to what him and all his safe spaced, triggered prone, fascist idealist party have relied on all along and what made them so brave and bold in the first place. Reflecting on what Ben Shapiro and others have said, liberals love guns! .. As long it serves their purpose. Even though most of them are too ***** ass to use one, would gladly let someone else do it for them. In the end their ideals would be enforced behind a barrel.

With Obama in office for so long changing the landscape they got way to comfortable and way to smug. This is a lesson Vanster learned and to his benefit. Most of the rest of them are no different than the right except they're beta as hell. Hypocrites. Every damn one of them.

-SS- 11-11-2016 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooley (Post 18672214)
Clu is just hanging himself by admitting to what him and all his safe spaced, triggered prone, fascist idealist party have relied on all along and what made them so brave and bold in the first place. Reflecting on what Ben Shapiro and others have said, liberals love guns! .. As long it serves their purpose. Even though most of them are too ***** ass to use one, would gladly let someone else do it for them. In the end their ideals would be enforced behind a barrel.

With Obama in office for so long changing the landscape they got way to comfortable and way to smug. This is a lesson Vanster learned and to his benefit. Most of the rest of them are no different than the right except they're beta as hell. Hypocrites. Every damn one of them.

p much.

they have conditioned themselves to thinking that your opinion is superior and the *majority*, when the reality it, it's not.

look, its not complicated: leave people the hell alone, let them live their lives and define themselves by their actions. have a good work ethic. dont be a crying *****. racism is by and large irrelevant, stop with that bull****. people want to keep as much of their earnings as possible instead of all the attempted guilt trips to fleece you for their unfunded altruism. look out for your fellow American, be a bro. stop ****ting on people who dont share your opinion -everyone has free speech but telling others who exercise it that they are haters shows what you're really about. the real world isnt a ****ing safe space, its brutal. go travel the world and witness it first hand. dont scream racism and then cry about moving to other white nations if you dont get your way. there's so much hypocrisy and double standards, it's hard to encapsulate it all in a post.

I could go on, but yeah, we see the same thing

Just be a great American working towards a common goal: the best we can make it for each other and our following generations.

Mooley 11-11-2016 10:35

That's what it boils down to, yes. Some people believe that there's this perfect utopia that can be gained for everyone! That's not possible because no one sees and will never see eye to eye. The purpose of American ideals is to create an atmosphere so that YOU can create your OWN utopia. Not to say, "This is utopia and you better well ****ing like it!" It's not promised but the opportunity "should" always be obtainable in this country.

I could go on too but you guys are doing a fine job. Clu just makes it easier to get my point across. I don't have the time or energy to argue circular logic with some of these other twits. I gladly eat my popcorn and observe.

KingSobieski 11-11-2016 10:37

Elizabeth Warren supports Trump now.

:lol:

Rachel Maddow in disbelief

Rayn 11-11-2016 10:49

well she is native american

Ixiterra 11-11-2016 11:07

EL OH ****ING EL

random citizen is surprised and elated to happen across HRC while walking their dogs, CNN breaking news breaks

oh wait, except that she is the daughter of one of hillary's friends and they've met before

https://i.sli.mg/FhDQfK.png

****ing despicable

JoMo 11-11-2016 11:10

Nothing fake about that, nope no way that was setup.

Fool 11-11-2016 11:16

Wait people thought that was real?

Rayn 11-11-2016 11:40

I don't even understand the point of faking that but then again I'm not a compulsive liar like HRC so I can't pretend to get into her head.

JustinCase 11-11-2016 11:46

there were probably 20 internal emails for setting the time of day for that photo op just to make sure the lighting was right

NightTrain 11-11-2016 11:54

bill prolly taking her out in the woods to put her down like old yeller and someone interrupted

Ender 11-11-2016 11:57

so honestly, how and when will we see trumps tax plan put into effect.

I'm looking forward to a 12.5% federal income tax rate.

I just did the math.. i'd be saving about 6k.

****!

JoMo 11-11-2016 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18672251)
bill prolly taking her out in the woods to put her down like old yeller and someone interrupted

That's probably where they do their #SpiritCooking

The cauldron was not pictured..

Kerosene31 11-11-2016 11:59

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~cas7/trump.jpg

SuicideSnowman 11-11-2016 12:04

Yeah, anybody remember all those riots when Obama won?

JustinCase 11-11-2016 12:09

https://i.redd.it/vqswror7c4ux.png

Fool 11-11-2016 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayn (Post 18672246)
I don't even understand the point of faking that but then again I'm not a compulsive liar like HRC so I can't pretend to get into her head.

I don't understand the point of the people claiming Trump racists are attacking them on college campuses now, but they're saying it anyway.

StapleMammal1 11-11-2016 12:36

Dems are retarded.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page