Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 82 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Captain Tele 11-30-2016 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18682432)
NPR has been a little trash lately, even outside the election. They need to not get sucked into the personal interest side of **** as much. Tell me what the **** is going on and maybe provide some context to a story with a little less analysis or person on the street anecdote.

without telling you how it makes them feel

selfie

in painstaking all encompassing context

selfie

so they can begin to tell you how that news should bother and effect you

group hug selfie

this is how news is told now.......like having menstruating women narrating now

Veniggs 11-30-2016 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18682436)
That leaves like 8 people

also anyone that enjoys shows w/ laugh tracks after married with children went off the air is dumb

SuperTrap 11-30-2016 23:58

and that's the rest

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 00:04

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyjX9bgWgAAiCqO.jpg

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 00:32

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f1&oe=58C68460

Brasstax 12-01-2016 01:50

I am looking forward to the next Trump news conference. All this "conflict of interest" **** is cracking me up. I really, really hope he announces the formation of "The Donald and Melania Trump Foundation". That would be an awesome troll.

StapleMammal1 12-01-2016 02:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqlvNPPnkVQ

Vir 12-01-2016 04:07

Trump will start his own Trumpitter

-SS- 12-01-2016 08:35

More Bad News:

Get Ready for the Trump Jobs Rally - WSJ

[definitely read the bottom of the article, sums up castro very well]

-SS- 12-01-2016 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18681701)
this is why i luv u guys so much

irony just doesn't register in ur heads

do you register this:

Trump should propose that an examination of precincts with a large illegal population presence should have every vote examined to determine what percentage of illegals are voting and Democrats should support that test.

Clearly if Democrats believe they're not, they should relish the opportunity to prove it and end the accusation, even if it proves a much lower number than 3 Million.

Republicans should be for it, put their money where their mouth is and determine if it's a problem that needs to be solved or not.

amirite?

Odio 12-01-2016 08:52

If only Gore or Kerry fought this hard. Maybe we wouldn't have spent the past 16 years drowning in neo-scum policies.

T-Dawg 12-01-2016 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18682616)
do you register this:

Trump should propose that an examination of precincts with a large illegal population presence should have every vote examined to determine what percentage of illegals are voting and Democrats should support that test.

Clearly if Democrats believe they're not, they should relish the opportunity to prove it and end the accusation, even if it proves a much lower number than 3 Million.

Republicans should be for it, put their money where their mouth is and determine if it's a problem that needs to be solved or not.

amirite?

OMFG I agree with that neonazi -SS-

The End Is NEAR

Kerosene31 12-01-2016 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18682616)
do you register this:

amirite?

You see the backwards logic though, right? Trump makes a very serious claim of millions of illegal voters, but now the burden of proof falls to everyone else to "disprove" it.

I'm sure there is voter fraud, but it is so low that it doesn't matter, even in this relatively close election. Unless you are getting into Bush v Gore territory where it comes down to hundreds of votes, a few dozen fraudulent ones don't matter.

It is kind of hard to prove the non-existence of something.

I mean, 3 hot supermodels snuck in my house last night and we had crazy sex. Prove it didn't happen!

T-Dawg 12-01-2016 10:14

Yes, but how do you really, really know, except for what you've been told to think? There are 7,000 county canvassing boards, each composed of a d, an r, and a judge. All of their proceedings are witnessed by a d and an r. I am neither a d nor an r. And I don't trust either one with anything anymore.

Phyzx 12-01-2016 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18682637)
I'm sure there is voter fraud, but it is so low that it doesn't matter, even in this relatively close election. Unless you are getting into Bush v Gore territory where it comes down to hundreds of votes, a few dozen fraudulent ones don't matter.

Is 2 to 3 million non-citizen votes considered "so low that it doesn't matter?"

How about the 4 million dead people still on voter rolls? Insignificant as well?

:nuts:

Kerosene31 12-01-2016 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Dawg (Post 18682651)
Yes, but how do you really, really know, except for what you've been told to think? There are 7,000 county canvassing boards, each composed of a d, an r, and a judge. All of their proceedings are witnessed by a d and an r. I am neither a d nor an r. And I don't trust either one with anything anymore.

There's always the possibility for fraud, but I simply don't see it.

Plus, the fraud that does exist probably would cancel each other out. The more absurd assumption is that most of the fraud leans towards one candidate.

I mean I get it. When I go vote, I tell them my name, and they find my name in the book and I sign and vote. I went very early in the morning, so what's to stop me from getting back in line and voting for my neighbor? I know his name and he's obviously in the same district. If he never shows up to vote, who's to know? Again though, it just doesn't seem to happen. Probably because even if I could fake a few votes, so what?

T-Dawg 12-01-2016 10:33

You don't know til you know.

Kerosene31 12-01-2016 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phyzx (Post 18682655)
Is 2 to 3 million non-citizen votes considered "so low that it doesn't matter?"

How about the 4 million dead people still on voter rolls? Insignificant as well?

:nuts:

LOL

Yeah you trimmed out that part of my quote. Millions of fraudulent votes would be massive. Again, there's just no evidence other than a Trump tweet.

And yes there are dead people on the rolls. Did anyone ever let the board of elections know that my 88 year old grandpa died 2 years ago? Probably not. Could I have thrown in a vote for him, considering there's no id needed? Probably.

Still it is a lot more likely for a dead person to be on there than an illegal.

Fool 12-01-2016 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18682637)
I'm sure there is voter fraud, but it is so low that it doesn't matter, even in this relatively close election.

LA County Hillary differential: +1,273,485
NY County Hillary differential: +456,546
Bronx County Hillary differential: +283,979
Queens County Hillary differential: +334,839
Kings County Hillary differential: +461,433

Los Angeles and New York City alone gave Hillary Clinton 2,810,282 votes of her popular vote, enough by themselves to cover the lead and then some. 12 of the 20 states she won don't require Photo ID to vote, including NY and CA. In both states you're not required to provide any ID to register, no Social Security number or Drivers License is required. Literally anyone can sign up, so long as they swear they're a citizen, and no ID will be checked when they vote.

There are an estimated 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US. 1,062,000 are estimated to live in LA County, and 750,000 are estimated to live in New York City. Now I highly doubt that many, or all of them voted, but to sit there and claim it didn't happen at all, or in small numbers is ludicrous on its face. They're free to register and vote without ID, and they live in locations where absolutely nobody would bother to check their ID anyway for political reasons. Vote early and often.

The only reason Democrats fight so hard against ID laws is because they might actually put California and New York back into play as swing states, and that terrifies them.

Veniggs 12-01-2016 11:15

if getting an id is so hard for poor people (it's not) then why don't the democrats push for social programs to make it easier?

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page