Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 4349 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Animo 01-21-2021 17:30

I can tell when Iíve mad people angry when they are forced to use profanity and insults

ScooBySnaCk 01-21-2021 17:32

I can usually tell when they post the same dumb things over and over

KittyCat 01-21-2021 17:32

SS is going full reee already

Slow down buddy it's been only 1 day

We got a long way to go :lol:

Falhawk 01-21-2021 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 19290024)
Now that Sloppy Joe signed his EO on stopping the border wall, why did he need 25K troops and rings of walls for his inauguration?

It's almost like they were thinking of a failed coup from a couple weeks ago

havax 01-21-2021 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19290028)
It's almost like they were thinking of a failed coup from a couple weeks ago

lol please

a 110 lb unarmed woman almost made it through a window to find that no senators/reps were anywhere near where she was because they were all cowering in a basement for no ****ing reason, so let's put 25k soldiers on the streets of washington and fence everything up?

**** off

Falhawk 01-21-2021 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 19290019)

She also thinks sandy hook and 9/11 were staged

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/marjori...mpression=true

amRam 01-21-2021 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19290028)
It's almost like they were thinking of a failed coup from a couple weeks ago

failed coup lol

Chaol 01-21-2021 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19290029)
lol please

a 110 lb unarmed woman almost made it through a window to find that no senators/reps were anywhere near where she was because they were all cowering in a basement for no ****ing reason, so let's put 25k soldiers on the streets of washington and fence everything up?

**** off

yeah chill falhawk they were just going on an unguided tour of the capitol grounds, packing firearms and zip tie cuffs in case any libs got out of line

uno 01-21-2021 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19290028)
It's almost like they were thinking of a failed coup from a couple weeks ago

:lol:

havax 01-21-2021 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaol (Post 19290032)
yeah chill falhawk they were just going on an unguided tour of the capitol grounds, packing firearms and zip tie cuffs in case any libs got out of line

lol you people are such sheep

that entire crowd left at around 6pm on their own. if that was a coup, that place would have been burned to the ground. you wouldn't know a real coup if it sat on your face and wiggled, ya dumb partisan hack

amRam 01-21-2021 17:38

itt people who don't know what a coup looks like

Reggs 01-21-2021 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19290030)
She also thinks sandy hook and 9/11 were staged

"Dancing Israelis"

uno 01-21-2021 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19290029)
lol please

a 110 lb unarmed woman almost made it through a window to find that no senators/reps were anywhere near where she was because they were all cowering in a basement for no ****ing reason, so let's put 25k soldiers on the streets of washington and fence everything up?

**** off

I dont know who is more ridiculous. You or falhawk.

havax 01-21-2021 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by uno (Post 19290038)
I dont know who is more ridiculous. You or falhawk.

am i wrong about anything i said in that post?

Chaol 01-21-2021 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19290035)
lol you people are such sheep

that entire crowd left at around 6pm on their own. if that was a coup, that place would have been burned to the ground. you wouldn't know a real coup if it sat on your face and wiggled, ya dumb partisan hack

:lol: ya done gaslit yourself

Falhawk 01-21-2021 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 19290031)
failed coup lol

Should have put it in air quotes.

Failed qanon version of a coup like pizzagate

FiEND 01-21-2021 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 19289971)
https://i.gyazo.com/673ef70515a01b64...c3201d9cae.png

This is going to be amazing entertainment to watch.

Feminist, LGBTQ, and Race baitors will all be competing for biggest victim. Can't wait.

they all look like trannies

uno 01-21-2021 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19290039)
am i wrong about anything i said in that post?

you are as dramatic as those you hate. Its dumb.

havax 01-21-2021 17:43

okay uno, whatever you say.

Falhawk 01-21-2021 17:44

I'm just bull****ting

havax 01-21-2021 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19290046)
I'm just bull****ting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19290028)
It's almost like they were thinking of a failed coup from a couple weeks ago

no, i don't think you were. but okay.

Al'Muktar 01-21-2021 17:45

i think ss should file a missing persons report on his braincells or somethin

also i would totally rek smiling canadian in any kind of fight

havax 01-21-2021 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 19290048)
i think ss should file a missing persons report on his braincells or somethin

also i would totally rek smiling canadian in any kind of fight

i would pay money to see that fight lol

it would be the shortest fight in history though, so i wouldn't pay that much.

uno 01-21-2021 17:46

"because they were all cowering in a basement for no ****ing reason"

For no reason? Regardless of whether it was a bunch of morons trespassing and going mob hungry, or if it was an actual planned coup. That statement is dramatic and dumb.

amRam 01-21-2021 17:46

i confuse the personalities here


muk



have we seen pics of you? weird FAS-looking turkish mongoloid vibes... ?

lemontw 01-21-2021 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 19290048)
i think ss should file a missing persons report on his braincells or somethin

also i would totally rek smiling canadian in any kind of fight

sniper rifles at 1000 meters

(just 2 make it easier 4 u)

uno 01-21-2021 17:47

Meek.

Dont forget meek. Its apt for Al

cael 01-21-2021 17:48

so i see u guys are taking things well :lol:

lemontw 01-21-2021 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 19290055)
so i see u guys are taking things well :lol:

excuse me ur estrogen is leaking

havax 01-21-2021 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by uno (Post 19290050)
"because they were all cowering in a basement for no ****ing reason"

For no reason? Regardless of whether it was a bunch of morons trespassing and going mob hungry, or if it was an actual planned coup. That statement is dramatic and dumb.

uno, i get it, you don't like me. it's all good, don't care.

sorry i upset you with some passionate words. hope you can get over it today.

i'll try to be more boring next time in my posts.

Falhawk 01-21-2021 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19290047)
no, i don't think you were. but okay.

I should have laid it on thicker

Failed "stop the steal insurrection from qanon losers"

TrojanMan421 01-21-2021 17:52

lock thread, HOF

time to move on

uno 01-21-2021 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19290058)
uno, i get it, you don't like me. it's all good, don't care.

sorry i upset you with some passionate words. hope you can get over it today.

:jester: bruh if you cant stop with the hyperbole, how are you any different from 'them?'

-SS- 01-21-2021 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19290028)
It's almost like they were thinking of a failed coup from a couple weeks ago

:lol:

jfc you really believe that? why dont you go read up on actual coups.

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19290029)
lol please

a 110 lb unarmed woman almost made it through a window to find that no senators/reps were anywhere near where she was because they were all cowering in a basement for no ****ing reason, so let's put 25k soldiers on the streets of washington and fence everything up?

**** off

bro, the SS dont play by the same rules. serious. if they believe their charge is in danger, gloves are off whether you like who they are protecting or not

=

yo kotz, im surprised it took your weak ass this long to finally open your cockholster about me.

Sup?

-SS- 01-21-2021 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 19290048)
i think ss should file a missing persons report on his braincells or somethin

also i would totally rek smiling canadian in any kind of fight

:lol: omg rekt again

this some next level **** you got goin on

hey, your mom's toenails still stuck in the wall after I was done? I didnt mean to make her mitt look like an abused arbys sandwich with lotsa horseradish

Animo 01-21-2021 17:57

In one day Biden has done more to improve this country than Trump in 4 years.

ScooBySnaCk 01-21-2021 18:00

Animo is this your new troll?

havax 01-21-2021 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animo (Post 19290067)
In one day Biden has done more to improve this country than Trump in 4 years.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cdee...itemid=9743588

Animo 01-21-2021 18:03

If it works it works

Hellsfury 01-21-2021 18:04

First day in office: Fire a black man...

Surgeon General Jerome Adams Resigns at Bidens Request


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37.
Page 4349 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC