Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 68 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

samUwell 03-31-2016 16:14

The insanity of the hemorrhoidial supporters of feeling the Bern is just jaw dropping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ves_IY1uw

"your opinion = hate speech" Seriously, i saw a sign that said that.

WarBuddha 03-31-2016 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18549229)
u claimed u joined the navy just so you could see the world

again, u literally said that

lmao

So because I joined to travel means I don't have to deal with the bull****? Would I have joined had the benefits not existed? Probably not.

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18549170)
you signed up to kill people for money

that deems you a mercenary, not a freedom fighter

you put your life on the line for no one, protected no one, and killed because you're either mentally ill or unemployable

its great that "service" members arent really getting thanked anymore for their "service" because everyone knows you did what you did because you had no other options

eat **** jarhead scum, glad u cant sleep at night

Actually, I signed up to join the United States military. Since said military is a requirement written in the Constitution I not sure you can consider me a mercenary.

And I agree that if you took away the benefits that they would need to bring back the draft. But only for a year or two and then libs would be screaming to pay them more, give them more benefits, and calling draftees victims...leading back to voluntary service.

I won't argue that some folks join because they have not better options, but some of us did it because we wanted to serve. I gave 21 years. I now have a pension and a great job.

I kept my commitment and think I am being rewarded for my hard work. It's a shame the entitlists will never understand that message.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dangerdoggie 03-31-2016 16:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDumsN1NCGg

lol

KingSobieski 03-31-2016 16:47

It'll be hilarious when warbuddha crunches the numbers and realizes hes been making 5$ an hour for his service.

Military is a slight step above slavery, but not much.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

WarBuddha 03-31-2016 16:50

:lol:

god some of you are beyond misinformed

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 16:59

They are as capable of understanding as they are of completing basic training.

naptown 03-31-2016 17:20

yes i cant imagine how difficult basic training is

where only the bottom 1/4 of your grad or non-graduating high school peers complete it

it must be a true test of manhood

Walking_Man 03-31-2016 19:09

You can really tell who the people are who are completely delusional about their military experience when they act like the military is a high speed, low drag force of competent, motivated, intelligent workhorses and they don't see the reality on the base around them that 80% of enlisted are a bunch of lazy, mouth breathing idiots who can barely perform basic functions and have to actively try to keep themselves from drunkenly raping overseas 17 year olds to forget about the horrible deppendopotamus they have living back home.

And the other 20% of miraculously competent enlisted can't actually do their job efficiently anyway because of the crushing weight of military bureaucracy and officers who for the most part couldn't manage a 7/11.

http://i.imgur.com/oT8uP4G.jpg

Reggs 03-31-2016 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walking_Man (Post 18549318)
You can really tell who the people are who are completely delusional about their military experience when they act like the military is a high speed, low drag force of competent, motivated, intelligent workhorses and they don't see the reality on the base around them that 80% of enlisted are a bunch of lazy, mouth breathing idiots who can barely perform basic functions and have to actively try to keep themselves from drunkenly raping overseas 17 year olds to forget about the horrible deppendopotamus they have living back home.

And the other 20% of miraculously competent enlisted can't actually do their job efficiently anyway because of the crushing weight of military bureaucracy and officers who for the most part couldn't manage a 7/11.

http://i.imgur.com/oT8uP4G.jpg

This is true. I've met some very focused and competent people who were in the military, some who mostly joined because they had poor upbringings and it was the best option to "get out" of whatever middle of bumble**** USA upbringing they had, but a majority of men who have been in have just been really stupid people with some variation of short man syndrome.

The worst was one guy I worked with, total room temperature IQ who had serious control issues. He dated an underage teenager(big red flag for being a total loser), and was a BDSM freak, he had a BDSM book that was as thick as a dictionary in his desk at work. He also had an obsession with keeping locks on everything, setting up security cams everywhere, and installing software on computers so he could turn the mic/cam on remotely.

He also would not shut up about the military, frequently wear camo pants and his boots to work, kept the military haircut even though he was out, and when he got angry said stuff like "I wish we were all in the military so I could just get in your face and start yelling at you." We butted heads a lot and what he hated about me is that I got past his veneer and did not take him seriously and it bruised him. Once you took away some concept of codified hierarchy he was just at a loss for dealing with other males. It was one of the strangest and most satisfying work place conflicts I've experienced.

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 19:50

If you guys really believe that this describes the majority of veterans, I feel sorry for you because you are so misinformed and think the exception is the rule.

naptown 03-31-2016 19:58

the only veterans i consider are the ones who were forced into battle

you had many options in life, you chose to be a merc assassin

swallow that pill, its a large one

u might need to crush it up and put it in your applesauce because you're retarded

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 19:59

Wow, you are one seriously ****ed up dude. Hope you are getting help.

naptown 03-31-2016 20:03

you're the only murderer in this conversation

maybe you should get some help

those gunshots u hear in the middle of the night that cause myoclonic jerks and wake your wife(who has probably already left you for being a jarhead idiot)

i'm glad you have those, you killed for (below) minimum wage

you're the lowest form of human scum next to ******s (who kill eachother because they spraypainted the wrong color on their rivals sidewalk)

you're in mental sorrow and that makes me happy

u weakling ******

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18549348)
you're the only murderer in this conversation

maybe you should get some help

those gunshots u hear in the middle of the night that cause myoclonic jerks and wake your wife(who has probably already left you for being a jarhead idiot)

i'm glad you have those, you killed for (below) minimum wage

you're the lowest form of human scum next to ******s (who kill eachother because they spraypainted the wrong color on their rivals sidewalk)

you're in mental sorrow and that makes me happy

u weakling ******

too funny...stop calling me a jarhead, I didn't serve in the USMC. I have no PTSD issues, but friends do and since you know nothing about their battle they have you have no credible opinion.

I am intrigued by your disdain for the professional soldier/volunteer. Are you advocating that the US should have no standing military at all?

Since I rarely read your posts...you may be a non-US person and I don't know it. If so, please let me know. thx

CapnPyro 03-31-2016 20:51

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...vices-assault/

So the 19yr old sjw was an instigator, found she wasn't groped, the old man isn't pressing charges but the police probably will

Waiting for a msm correction story

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18549374)
[url]

Waiting for a msm correction story

rofl

CapnPyro 03-31-2016 20:55

:sunny:

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 20:58

and kudos to the old man for not pressing charges....better man than me. I would have pressed charges and then sued the MSM

KingSobieski 03-31-2016 21:34

I did work alongside a black army vet.

The guy actually did work hard, in fact, even harder than the drunk rednecks.

But then he quit.

:( I lost my black unicorn.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page