Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 66 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Togowack 03-31-2016 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18548885)
Maybe if Iran had nuclear weapons we'd be forced to deal with a country diplomatically instead of invading, replacing their leaders, getting our soldiers killed, and giving rise to more terrorist organizations.

The hypocrisy of the US and our allies with nuclear weapons telling the rest of the world they can't have them is unbelievable.

The important thing here is that you, and those like you, admit you knowingly gave them nukes. How could anyone be for the proliferation of nuclear arms???

StapleMammal1 03-31-2016 00:44

Armed neighbors are polite neighbors.

Togowack 03-31-2016 00:45

If I ever had doubts about bible prophecy they have been completely and soundly erased. I don't know a single part of the bible that isn't being fulfilled right now, except for the absolute worst/(best, from point of view) parts

LouCypher 03-31-2016 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18548891)
The important thing here is that you, and those like you, admit you knowingly gave them nukes. How could anyone be for the proliferation of nuclear arms???

I'll admit no such thing.

We live in a world where the natural progression of technology in a country as it develops includes the use of nuclear energy, and by consequence, the potential for nuclear weapons.

We have them, we're the only country in the world that have used them, and we're one of the few telling every other country in the world they're too dangerous to allow them to have.

We weren't just keeping Iran from having them with threats of preemptive military strikes by us or Israel, we also wanted to keep them from developing nuclear power, insisting they remain dependent on fossil fuels or clean energy.

Togowack 03-31-2016 00:54

The ignorance is astounding. You probably voted for Obama only now to regret it as you took 8 years to figure out his real agenda. You can't google your own leader that is putting millions out of work and driving the middle class to suicide, and the rest of the world needing strong leadership but imploding on itself (Europe)

The requirement is simple, as stated by Trump: Iran must stop teaching its kids that Israel is to be wiped off the map.

What will happen, is this: We (the West) will take part in an invasion of Israel. Israel is going to win and expand territory by thousands of miles, signing the 7 year peace treaty. That is beginning of the 7 year tribulation, which for most of the world is actually 3.5 years and then apocalypse.

If you haven't noticed, the countries getting the brunt of the 666 invasion (666 is read in the East as 'allah is God') are the ones who imposed the harshest policies on Israel

by participating in the invasion of Israel, we are setting the immediate stage for the war George Washington saw as the 3rd tribulation for USA

LouCypher 03-31-2016 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18548911)
You probably voted for Obama only now to regret it as you took 8 years to figure out his real agenda.

I've voted Libertarian in every Presidential election since I turned 18.

Togowack 03-31-2016 00:58

California is going to be sunk.

havax 03-31-2016 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18548913)
I've voted Libertarian in every Presidential election since I turned 18.

well you certainly don't act like a libertarian.

you act like a liberal progressive.

Togowack 03-31-2016 01:07

No, Loucypher is on the fence, but he is part of the new generation that is completely lost (maybe he not quite as bad)

Goshin 03-31-2016 01:10

You're Canadian
Go die in the snow mongloid

StapleMammal1 03-31-2016 01:15

Lou and I disagree about a lot but I have to admit he is right about this. :shrug:

MasterGnr 03-31-2016 02:04

I agree that every American has the right to own a firearm, unless they have lost that right legally or have shown themselves to be a danger to themselves or to others. If they are unbalanced, they should not have them. Even you have to agree that you should keep weapons out of the hands of unbalanced people.

Iran has proven itself to be untrustworthy and unbalanced. Letting them have nukes is not an option. If they could be trusted to have nuclear power that would be fine. But they can't.

If you cannot see that, then I don't think you belong in this conversation with the adults.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Brasstax 03-31-2016 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18548947)
I agree that every American has the right to own a firearm, unless they have lost that right legally or have shown themselves to be a danger to themselves or to others. If they are unbalanced, they should not have them. Even you have to agree that you should keep weapons out of the hands of unbalanced people.

Iran has proven itself to be untrustworthy and unbalanced. Letting them have nukes is not an option. If they could be trusted to have nuclear power that would be fine. But they can't.

If you cannot see that, then I don't think you belong in this conversation with the adults.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't care if people are a danger to themselves. We are a free people. If adults don't want to wear a motorcycle helmet - let them be. If people want to do heroin until they die - let them die. These are the things that help keep the world fun and also self-cleansing. I think people should be free of policing for many things if it doesn't cause harm or dangers to others.

motoxbudd 03-31-2016 02:20

lou, and everyone like him, needs to die asap. merkel and obama thought they were doing right by bringing destruction to usa and europe from the inside. instead, all theyve done is speed us up to civil war which will no doubt prove benefitial in the end by physically eliminating the diseased human filth like lou and and the scum he supports

StapleMammal1 03-31-2016 02:34

Fun fact: In 400 years Iran has not attacked any country.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

absent 03-31-2016 04:33

https://i.imgur.com/S8WHnRr.jpg

mrkshammerhand 03-31-2016 05:18

the negative 24/7 is starting to wear on trump. he got caught by a gotcha question that started with "if it was illegal" by mathews.
since he is not a politician he is not used to this kind of thing.

they will be trying to crucify him for it tomorrow.

StapleMammal1 03-31-2016 06:19

If it was illegal there should be punishment is what he said.

JoMo 03-31-2016 11:43

Yeah, but the long standing 'rule' is that 'women are victims of abortions'. Meaning they aren't responsible for getting knocked up and having an abortion. It's the person doing the abortion that's the criminal if it were to be illegal.

crazy thinking, I know.

KingSobieski 03-31-2016 11:58

How about the government ties all tubes at birth so there's no chance of needing abortions

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page