Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 45 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Reggs 03-21-2016 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18544314)
USA

USA

USA

U s.....ah **** it only a few more months.

Obama was looking for an easy good will mission to put a feather in his hat before he steps down.

Castro finished his speech, on point, serious, presidential, good showing.

Obama starts off taking a moment to talk about a dead USA soldier in Iraq, followed by a joke about raising teenage girls.

What a pathetic loser.

Either he was suffering from sudden retardedness or he simply couldn't give two ****s less about delivering a professional speech.

Plus he placed that question to raul about the political prisoners in cuba while we still have guantanoma open.

What message was that supposed to send besides pissing Raul off for no reason?

Way to **** up diplomatic relations before they even began.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

What's beneficial about closing Guantanamo?

KingSobieski 03-21-2016 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18544316)

I hope you can see the irony of a US prison on Cuban soil at the same time the US is pointing fingers at Castro for holding political prisoners.

Besides that Raul handed Obama his ass on a silver platter when he slammed the human rights differences between Cuba and the USA.

Obama went for a stroll in the park and got mauled by a short man on a little island.

Solid win for Cuba upstaging the USA. Obama is an embarassment on the world stage.

LouCypher 03-21-2016 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18544316)

It costs almost $400 million/year to run.

Reggs 03-21-2016 23:03

Cuba has so much more to benefit from us opening up to them. It's going to absolutely transform their country. Why you would voluntarily close a prison is beyond me. That would be a really bad way to make a deal.

You should read Art of the Deal by Donald Trump to learn more about negotiation because you obviously know nothing about it at all. Sad! If Trump was making a deal in Cuba, Guantanamo would stay open and the political prisoners would be released. #MAGA #Highenergy

http://smile.amazon.com/Trump-Art-De...rt+of+the+deal

JoMo 03-21-2016 23:04

We should just kill Jihadi scum, much cheaper.

http://i.imgur.com/RC4kfVr.gif

KingSobieski 03-21-2016 23:05

It's Cuba's land. USA needs to learn the entire planet is not it's play box.

Reggs 03-21-2016 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18544328)
It's Cuba's land. USA needs to learn the entire planet is not it's play box.

They had nuclear warheads there pointed right at us and you want to close Guantanamo to "be nice" or something. I don't even know if you're sure what reasons you think it should close. Cuba should be giving us more land to open up to them. Our good grace is the only thing that's going to keep them from living in squalor for the next 100 years. We don't owe them anything.

KingSobieski 03-21-2016 23:16

Uh, we supported the Batista regime and then tried to overthrow their government with the bay of pigs invasion.

Cuba might harbor some resentment....

We would crush the Communist regime through soft economic power.

Not surprising I have to explain basic history to reggs tho, all that hair gel has clearly seeped into your brain.

Reggs 03-21-2016 23:26

In retrospect, instead of the bay of pigs, we should have bombed them into the stone age, then the Cuban missile crisis would not of happened. Cuba today would have been much better off if Batista remained in power. He was a bad guy, but they would have flourished economically and had remained our friend. For the past many decades Cubans have had to worry about their citizens starving to death and they don't let them have boats in Havana because everyone wants to leave.

They got very close to starting a nuclear holocaust on American soil. Why would you want to appease them? You have no backbone.

MasterGnr 03-21-2016 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by slogg (Post 18544307)

See what I mean about lacking actual leadership?

Castro normally greets visiting leaders at the airport, but he snubbed Obama.

If President Trump landed, looked out and didn't see Castro, he would be like "turn this ****ing plane around...we are going home"

A tiny dictator on a tiny, means nothing island disrespects the US president...several times...and I bet Obama continues telling everyone how great Cuba is.

Sad

KingSobieski 03-21-2016 23:33

Cuba erradicated AIDS on the island and also produces the most doctors in Latin America. Cuba has done more for human rights in Latin America than the USA's destructive foreign policy has. All the USA can do is overthrow governments and assassinate heads of state. Defending the USA's foreign policy is a lost cause from the beginning. It's high point was the Marshall plan and the Berlin airlift. After that, it was a successive series of disastrous scizhophrenic policies.

Communism has this nasty habit of collapsing once the per capita income rises to $10k/year.

Opening trade relations with Cuba would precipitate the collapse of the Castro regime.

Most economic influx (and the greatest threat) to Cuba would be American tourism.

Even without the imposed embargo, I think Cuba would likely maintain high tarrifs and strict visa controls to protect its citizens from the American economic machine.

During the speech, Obama said the embargo is meaningless.

Why not take the high road to repairing foreign relations for once - the embargo actually galvinizes the communist machine against change even further - it's doing more damage than good.

There is no reason to maintain it.

Reggs 03-21-2016 23:48

Obama should not have even landed in Cuba until Castro apologized for the Cuban missile crisis, and taking more land should have been part of the deal.

antifreeze 03-21-2016 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18544322)
It costs almost $400 million/year to run.

that ain't **** to our 600 billion dollar a year budget on military

i say keep it open, because we landed on the moon and set off the atom bomb

or something

Pirate Steve 03-22-2016 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18544342)
Cuba erradicated AIDS on the island and also produces the most doctors in Latin America. Cuba has done more for human rights in Latin America than the USA's destructive foreign policy has. All the USA can do is overthrow governments and assassinate heads of state. Defending the USA's foreign policy is a lost cause from the beginning. It's high point was the Marshall plan and the Berlin airlift. After that, it was a successive series of disastrous scizhophrenic policies.

Communism has this nasty habit of collapsing once the per capita income rises to $10k/year.

Opening trade relations with Cuba would precipitate the collapse of the Castro regime.

Most economic influx (and the greatest threat) to Cuba would be American tourism.

Even without the imposed embargo, I think Cuba would likely maintain high tarrifs and strict visa controls to protect its citizens from the American economic machine.

During the speech, Obama said the embargo is meaningless.

Why not take the high road to repairing foreign relations for once - the embargo actually galvinizes the communist machine against change even further - it's doing more damage than good.

There is no reason to maintain it.

why are you so angry?

KingSobieski 03-22-2016 00:06

I enjoy arguing :shrug:

Pirate Steve 03-22-2016 00:06

i see. continue on.

KingSobieski 03-22-2016 00:13

Anyways, there's multi-lateral nuclear missles deployed around the globe. Probably a 30 minute flight from a submarine launched nuke and see ya later washington DC.

The cuban standoff was just symbology. Beating of chests between two great nations.

Cuba wasn't actually a player as it was a coerced participant. It's like when Paraguay declared war against the whole continent of South America - it could result in nothing but total defeat.

Communism is the most outmoded form of governance currently practiced. The only way it can survive is by total isolation from the outside world, kind of like Jurassic Park.

The outside world is the greatest threat to a communist regime. The embargo strengthens the Castro regime by giving it relevance.

Imagine how many years of hard labor you'd have to serve in North Korea if they found a mickey mouse in your 50sq ft apartment.

Flash 03-22-2016 00:15

You guys still *****ing over this? None of your opinions matter.

KingSobieski 03-22-2016 00:16

You are the unfortunate recipient of my uninterrupted stream of conscious thought.

Besides, who the hell else am i going to talk foreign policy with in a backwood cabin in the appalachian highlands

Rooster128 03-22-2016 00:26

2 words: kanye west.

:S

also agreed with greedo. and as i've said before, the powers that be want us to fight amongst ourselves, it stops the masses from figuring it out. and well, its working...

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page