To the tw religious ppl

Not religious. It is just an education. We all tend to believe the things we were taught over the things we were not taught.

What makes your religion more "right" than the others?

Because Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

ktx76up.png

Got you to reply

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Yeah bro good job you got a reply from a guy who's basically an atheist congrats.

Your question is fucking stupid. It shows that you've basically given the complex subject ZERO thought, and you think you're clever with a sweet gotcha for the "religitards" right

I don't care about your stupid political posturing.
Which religion is the right one? Do you cast aspersions on scientology or mormonism? Do you think where you were born relates to what you believe?

Yeah bro good job you got a reply from a guy who's basically an atheist congrats.

Your question is fucking stupid. It shows that you've basically given the complex subject ZERO thought, and you think you're clever with a sweet gotcha for the "religitards" right
You seem angry over a question that you admit doesn't pertain to you...

vanster and falhawk have it all figured out with one-liners on TW

Take that, human beliefs spanning 300,000 years!!! Boom headshot.

God just got OWNED

i submit that no one on this Earth knows for certain about any of it, even if they claim they do, so why bother trying to answer this thread? believe in what you want to believe, have faith in what you want to have faith in, leave everyone else alone. thanks.

What makes your religion more "right" than the others?

My religion isn't more "right" based on what I, myself believe. (Or Mormons. Or Catholics. Or Seventh Day Adventists, etc...).

Different (so called Christian) religions will always have structural differences depending upon what that particular group emphasizes more than other related groups.

But to answer your question, I shall quote the source.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except by me." Jesus, the Son of God.

Last edited:
Back