Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 48 of 76

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

lemon 02-17-2013 12:44

yea I bet she has a large rack

Esteban_Villa 02-17-2013 12:44

I heard rumors from the Michigan Recruiting District Angela Downing was using sex to meet recruiting quotas. This can not be substantiated but these allegations have been brought to light and I think should be aired in the public forum.

jerry 02-17-2013 12:45

icfire ur daughter is a total slut

Huscarl 02-17-2013 12:46

hey guys when you email someone, you can sue them for forwarding it right? :lol:

naptown 02-17-2013 12:48

given that her dad identified her and brought her to tribalwar

he is now more liable for damages than anyone on tribalwar

:lol:

its really too bad he doesnt understand that

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 17585673)
given that her dad identified her and brought her to tribalwar

he is now more liable for damages than anyone on tribalwar

its really too bad he doesnt understand that

Wrong on both counts.

Huscarl 02-17-2013 12:50

YOU ALSO CANT USE EMAILS IN A COURT OF LAW BECAUSE THEY ARE PRIVATE

jerry 02-17-2013 12:50

***** KNOCK KNOCK *********

this the fukin fbi u goin 2 jail u fuk

NightTrain 02-17-2013 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585667)
stay classy tdub ;)

Quote:

You are the **** here naptown

PS

Quote:

IC 35-45-2-2
Harassment; "obscene message" defined
Sec. 2. (a) A person who, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person but with no intent of legitimate communication:
(4) uses a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a)) or other form of electronic communication to:

T-Refried-455 02-17-2013 12:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

JoMo 02-17-2013 12:52

Quote:

stay classy tdub ;)

You are the **** here naptown

That's deformation of character. You have no proof that naptown is a ****.

naptown 02-17-2013 12:53

i'm unemployed right now

i can prove damages

my xbox is rrod

prepare to reap the whirlwind

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 17585681)
That's deformation of character. You have no proof that naptown is a ****.

again, what real person is associated with this?

no one, an anonymous persona on the internet.

are you and so many others here so ****ing stupid you don't know the difference?

arcadus 02-17-2013 13:01

is your daughter a product of inbreeding

because that is quite the chin

slogg 02-17-2013 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by navydoc93 (Post 17585646)
Private:
-belonging to some particular person: private property
-personal and not publicly expressed
-preferring privacy

Private Message:
-belonging to a particular person or small group of people, not publicly expressed.

You chose to take a PRIVATE message and made it public. Not me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvjpm1mJXlE

Mr Jimmy Pop 02-17-2013 13:03

ICFire, when was the last time you thanked your daughter for her service?

T-Refried-455 02-17-2013 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17512917)
I'll go ahead and put this to rest also.

This is my daughter. She'll retire from being career military in a year. A decorated sailor who through her work made suggestions has saved us tax payers over $7M dollars a year by changing the way the Navy did things in her area of expertise and won the Navy Commendation medal for it. She also is a veteran of the Iraq invasion, serving on one of the hospital ships during that time.

See for this to "get" to me you'd actually have to know her. Then it would mean something, as it is, since no one here knows her and the only reason is to try to elicit some form of reaction from me.

meh, it fails as much as you are a failure.

All you are doing, again, is showing how desperate you are and how pathetic you are willing to be to get some reaction out of me.

Hope your fantasy isn't too crushed here, cause all you are really showing is what a bunch of ****ing losers you are.

Carry on kiddies. :lol:

jerry 02-17-2013 13:06

how many abortion do u think she have

Gallium 02-17-2013 13:08

Quote:

he term defamation of character is often used to describe accusations of slander, libel or both. Slander involves verbal derogatory statements, while libel involves written ones. In a court of law, the plaintiff pursuing the lawsuit would charge defamation of character to cover any form of false or damaging allegations.

Defamation of character is notoriously difficult to prove in court, although the actual effects can be quite evident and damaging. If a disgruntled customer of a restaurant tells numerous people that the head chef has AIDS, for example, sales for that restaurant could fall and the employee might lose his job or find it difficult to work. Because the customer's slanderous statement concerns a specific person and an unproven accusation, the chef may have a legitimate case of defamation of character.

The main problem with proving defamation of character is the protection of free speech guaranteed by the First Amendment. Courts generally agree that an opinion, no matter how malicious, is not the same as a stated fact. If the disgruntled customer had said "Don't eat at Joe's Cafe. I think the food is lousy and the chef is sick," then defamation of character would be difficult to prove. Other people can still form different opinions. Once the customer said "Don't eat at Joe's Cafe. I know the chef and he has AIDS," then a statement of fact has occurred and a claim of defamation of character can be pursued.

Another problem concerning defamation of character is the actual truth of the statement. Some may argue that in order for defamation of character to occur, the alleged victim actually has to have character to defame in the first place. Calling a known neighborhood bully a 'thug' in the local paper wouldn't qualify as defamation of character, because it isn't a statement against fact. The truth is, the truthfulness of the statement isn't always a factor in actual court proceedings. In our hypothetical case, the court would assume the chef does not in fact have AIDS and the defendant knew this at the time the statements were made.

Very few defamation of character lawsuits actually reach the level of a court trial. Many are settled privately, in order to avoid even more damage from publicity. Since actual damages must be demonstrated, some cases are dismissed because the statements or accusations do not rise to the level of actual slander or libel. Hurt feelings or a loss of social standing may not reach the legal definition of damages. What few defamation of character cases do reach the court system are usually local in nature, such as a city councilman suing his local newspaper for implying he accepted a bribe.

In our case of the chef and the disgruntled customer, damages could most likely be demonstrated by restaurant sales records and testimony from other customers who heard the slanderous statements firsthand. Even if medical tests revealed that the chef did indeed have a medical condition, that fact alone would not mitigate the customer's obvious malicious intent. The customer was not working in the public's best interest at the time. Under these circumstances, the court would most likely find in favor of the plaintiff and order the defendant to pay punitive damages.

This is generally the same legal mechanism which allows celebrities to successfully sue tabloid publications. A truthful but malicious statement can still be considered defamation of character under the right circumstances.

HelenKeller 02-17-2013 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerry (Post 17585690)
how many abortion do u think she have

dunno, but her abdomen probably looks like it was marked by zorro

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page