Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 37 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

SuicideSnowman 11-22-2016 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18677732)
Trump is backing off on Clinton because he wants them to go away, the entire point of threatening prosecution of your political enemies is to silence them. In or out of jail. Are you that unfamiliar with the fascist playbook?

Uh, he didn't threaten her because she's a political enemy. He threatened her because she shouldn't be above the law and should be in jail. Not only did she mishandle classified information, she lied to the FBI, you know the same thing Martha Stewart did?

Can we stop with the fascism, racism, sexism hyperbole ****? It's really ****ing stupid and it makes you look stupid when you've actually been one of the least stupid Trump critics over the past few months.

Kerosene31 11-22-2016 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18677732)
Eh I don't think Obama really gives a **** about Clinton, he disliked her marginally less than he disliked Trump. They may agree on some policy issues but the Clinton's represent a philosophy of political action that Obama has not shared.

Yep.

They also had a very nasty campaign against each other and she's basically the biggest black eye to his administration.

She's also hung him out to dry on TPP when she flip flopped against it.

Zulu 11-22-2016 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayn (Post 18677680)
If anyone ever thought he was going to build a wall their stupid.

:wave:

The wall is coming. There is no denying.

To the people that are up in arms about some of it being a fence and this is him backtracking are silly. BFD, seriously.

Togowack 11-22-2016 13:58

Do you guys really want to see her go to prison? what kind of drama is that. Let them live for a while :)

NightTrain 11-22-2016 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18677732)
Trump is backing off on Clinton because he wants them to go away, the entire point of threatening prosecution of your political enemies is to silence them. In or out of jail. Are you that unfamiliar with the fascist playbook?

No quite familiar

White House travel office controversy - Wikipedia

Quote:

The White House stated the firings were done because financial improprieties in the Travel Office operation during previous administrations had been revealed by an FBI investigation. Critics contended the firings were done to allow friends of President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton to take over the travel business and that the involvement of the FBI was unwarranted. Heavy media attention forced the White House to reinstate most of the employees in other jobs and remove the Clinton associates from the travel role.
Quote:

Travel Office Director Billy Dale was charged with embezzlement but found not guilty in 1995.

SuicideSnowman 11-22-2016 14:19

I do like how the Hill Shills have created this scenario where Hillary should be exonerated from all crimes because if Trump or his administration prosecuted her, he's a fascist.

MadHatSam 11-22-2016 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18677747)
Uh, he didn't threaten her because she's a political enemy. He threatened her because she shouldn't be above the law and should be in jail. Not only did she mishandle classified information, she lied to the FBI, you know the same thing Martha Stewart did?

Can we stop with the fascism, racism, sexism hyperbole ****? It's really ****ing stupid and it makes you look stupid when you've actually been one of the least stupid Trump critics over the past few months.

I will stop mentioning fascism when he stops mimicking the actions of historically fascist and totalitarian leaders. Why doesn't he hold a press conference ffs? Last one was in July.

Holding the threat of prosecution over Clinton is besides the point of what he actually thinks of her actions. It is a tool to use against an opponent in his view, completely consistent with his past history of using the courts.

SuicideSnowman 11-22-2016 14:28

Yeah I can't imagine why he'd want to do a press conference with a media that's accusing all of his cabinet picks of being KKK members.

All the while, this same press was asking Hillary Clinton what TV shows she planned to watch over the weekend.

Rooster128 11-22-2016 14:30

Honestly I wouldn't care if Trump locked Hilary away. It'd be good on him. What bothers me is him backtracking on things, and outright refusing to do anything about the charged political climate he had a hand in creating. Yea- maybe he didn't mean racist **** he said- whatever. But because of him lots of crazys have come out of the woodworks and done really stupid ****. He should at least acknowledge he had a hand in all of this, and tell people to calm the **** down- and you know, 'unify' people like he says he's going to do.

Zulu 11-22-2016 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18677760)
Why doesn't he hold a press conference ffs? Last one was in July.

:rofl:
  1. Hillary had 1 press conference in the last year
  2. The Donald had 18 so far this year
  3. The Donald is not in office, yet
  4. The Donald has been president elect for a grand total of 14 days

:chill:

Rayn 11-22-2016 14:34

who needs a press conference when you have tweets

SuicideSnowman 11-22-2016 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster128 (Post 18677762)
Honestly I wouldn't care if Trump locked Hilary away. It'd be good on him. What bothers me is him backtracking on things, and outright refusing to do anything about the charged political climate he had a hand in creating. Yea- maybe he didn't mean racist **** he said- whatever. But because of him lots of crazys have come out of the woodworks and done really stupid ****. He should at least acknowledge he had a hand in all of this, and tell people to calm the **** down- and you know, 'unify' people like he says he's going to do.

What's he supposed to do? He said on 60 minutes if you're doing something stupid to stop it. Is he supposed to go personally spank everybody that's causing trouble?

Rooster128 11-22-2016 14:36

yea

jk idk

Togowack 11-22-2016 14:51

Jesus came to bring the sword, not unification.

Zulu 11-22-2016 15:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNH8zLaZHAk

cael 11-22-2016 15:13

we need to put hillary in prison before she kills again

also stop the pedo ring and investigate the clinton foundation~

trump i am disappoint

Brasstax 11-22-2016 15:28

Every time people cry about what Trump said he was going to do I laugh.

NightTrain 11-22-2016 15:31

He said he was going to bury his boot in that crooked old hag's ass.

Captain Tele 11-22-2016 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18677326)
As much as they want to deny it, we (the USA) are hovering very close to another recession. The growth just isnt really there and there are alot of factors involved -oil prices, exports, job market, profits, fed rates, obamacare increases, owebama regulations, etc.

Read here and you decide: Here's Another Sign a Recession Is Coming

However, retailers are expecting an uptick of 3-4% this holiday season, so hopefully that will help keep us above water until new policies are put into place.

The sooner we get that ****tard out of the WH, the better.

we are long into another recession imo

Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For Record 47 Consecutive Months

there is just so much easy money, shark bait, and hopium floating around markets I don't think anyone cares about what is really going on back in reality.

be interesting to see what happens on black friday this year.

my guess is a blood bath (or another huge expansion in credit)

Vir 11-22-2016 15:32

obama giving out the medal of freedom to lefty actors before he goes


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:42.
Page 37 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC