Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 100 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Data 12-04-2016 22:08

Absent returned to full cuck Eurotard in the span of 3 pages. Fastest transition from "tolerable" to "megacuck" I've ever witnessed.

Bravo?

Zulu 12-04-2016 22:12

*** posting on page 100 ***

Captain Tele 12-04-2016 22:17

italy, new zealand, austria.......everyone quitting

maybe absent should too

amRam 12-04-2016 22:18

absent had to make a left turn, he was fitting in too nicely.

He'll do the commie shtick now for a bit, maybe.

In this world you gotta pick east vs west.. plain and simple. Wanna buddy-buddy up with China and/or Russia, or the US&A.

According to absent, east Germany was a peachy place.....

Flipp 12-04-2016 22:19

dang absent srsly cuckin dafuq out wow smdh lol :jester:

absent 12-04-2016 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 18684831)
absent had to make a left turn, he was fitting in too nicely.

He'll do the commie shtick now for a bit, maybe.

In this world you gotta pick east vs west.. plain and simple. Wanna buddy-buddy up with China and/or Russia, or the US&A.

According to absent, east Germany was a peachy place.....

East Germany had 0 ******s. Ex-commie countries are much healthier racially than the degenerate capitalist west. That's not a "commie shtick", that's fact. America is run top down by jews, while Russia is an actual vanguard against **** kontrol.

amRam 12-04-2016 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18684836)
East Germany had 0 ******s.

I know you really really hate the coloreds, but if thats your barometer for success...... yikes. LOL

Gouge 12-04-2016 22:27

Completely disappointed in absents about-face.

spockhammer 12-04-2016 22:28

we can all agree to hate jews and ******s, wow gj tw you guys rock! /s

anyway i think whats more important is the almuktar argument

where the **** is neo-colonialism going?

no where

thx tesla

OneManArmy 12-04-2016 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gouge (Post 18684840)
Completely disappointed in absents about-face.

absent 12-04-2016 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 18684839)
I know you really really hate the coloreds, but if thats your barometer for success...... yikes. LOL

Don't worry, I understand well that the capitalist system is totally indefensible and the cause of Western downfall. Capitalism turned European civilization from classical music to ****** rap, from opera to Hollyweird, from the most powerful entity in history to the literal laughing stock of the world.

amRam 12-04-2016 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18684844)
Don't worry, I understand well that the capitalist system is totally indefensible and the cause of Western downfall. Capitalism turned European civilization from classical music to ****** rap, from opera to Hollyweird, from the most powerful entity in history to the literal laughing stock of the world.

Is communism not susceptible to exactly the same kind of corruption and greed?

I spent my childhood in a commie regime. It didn't fall apart because of ****** rap, I can tell you that much.

Captain Tele 12-04-2016 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18684710)
I think you and a vast majority of others are in for a rude awakening. If you think Trump is just going to shoot the deficit up and withdraw troops from Europe, well grab a lawn chair. Trump is an ego maniac and a businessman. No way in hell is he going to leave office in 4 or 8 years with a bad mark. He knows who can do the job and he is getting key people regardless what they have said about him in the past. Hell he is talking to Romney and a Dem senator for positions in his cabinet. He will also be getting in a Supreme Court justice who will probably play ball in striking the ACA out of law as well. He has his faults be he is no dummy. He has played the media like a fiddle even being a terrible orator.

Now for the tax cuts..how can this be possible and work? Here is a little clue: Cut back on spending. The illegals alone are a huge money pit. The criminal system where all these illegals are housed up, huge money pit. The US sends money and or aid to over 90% of the countries in the world even to those who are not friendly to the US ->money pit. Huge government regulatory agencies with zero accountability = huge money pit and there are tons more. This is exactly what the Bernie idiots did not get. Bernie wanted FREE FREE FREE with larger government and higher taxes without curbing the spending the government does already and Hillary would have been Obama v2 but with higher corruption.

I personally am optimistic about Trump and the team he will bring in. A rise in patriotism and US confidence = industrial surge which will bring tax dollars in the way it should.

absent wants evil american protection shut off

Something Strange Is Taking Place In The Mediterranean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

and the zerg/orc horde keep up their pace of invasion

Europe going to become a Utopia in no time soon

no wonder leaders are jumping ship

my only question is whether bankruptcy or civil unrest does them in first

absent 12-04-2016 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 18684846)
Is communism not susceptible to exactly the same kind of corruption and greed?

It may or may not be; what it does is apparently keep the racial stock of the nation healthy. That cannot even be argued. In West Germany, American doctrine was for decades during the cold war to use ****** occupation troops so as many German women as possible would rut down with a coon, especially in the immediate aftermath of the horrors the Allies inflicted on the civilian population in Germany. Imagine the evil of the capitalists, when they not only create the bolshevist regime in Russia by funding it, but then force miscegenation on homeless German women as a matter of policy. It's unspeakable. Now, obviously communism isn't my pick, I'm just contrasting the two systems. When you tack down the pros and cons, only a degenerate says capitalism is great.

Zulu 12-04-2016 22:38

What I gather from Scooby is that there is a whole lot of them money pits

Captain Tele 12-04-2016 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18684798)
America has never once "protected" Europe from anything. This is another lie, part of the great American mythos, with no basis in reality. Nobody needs American military. American military is in Europe as a hostile occupier. Their ******s **** German women as a part of a specific doctrine. America created the USSR and sided with it to destroy Europe, but now the globalist experience has run out of steam and America is too brown to ever recover. Europe has remained White. Buh bye, Murrica :lol:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...8cddec78de.jpg
https://americansinwwii.files.wordpr...e-du-puits.jpg
LOL

Veniggs 12-04-2016 22:39

absent doesn't like the usa very much so actually he has been pretty consistent imo

thinking a tv celeb was the best the country could do is laughable really, because it truly is the best this country could do. creationists and communists have put us into a state in which literally every pick is miserable.

clinton, bush, cruz and so forth - these were all terrible picks, and every american should be ashamed that in 2016 the general came down between a candidate under FBI investigation and donald trump. and we'll probably just go back to electing shyster lawyers for president in 4-8 years.

-SS- 12-04-2016 22:41

Are the beggars of the EU still denying they suck capitalist dick for protection?

America is pimp.

Dont deny it. ggs.

Zulu 12-04-2016 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniggs (Post 18684854)
we'll probably just go back to electing shyster lawyers for president in 4-8 years.

Nope.

Trump - 8 years
Donald jr - 8 years
Ivanka - 8 years
Eric - 8 years
Barron - 8 years

America will come up for air by my estimate around 2056...and by that time I'll be dead.

gg

Captain Tele 12-04-2016 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18684836)
East Germany had 0 ******s. Ex-commie countries are much healthier racially than the degenerate capitalist west. That's not a "commie shtick", that's fact. America is run top down by jews, while Russia is an actual vanguard against **** kontrol.

Germany ****ed now and not because of Capitalism

but because of Merkeling

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiii itt

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PYxptefMZL...+fest+2012.jpg

it aint 1940's anymore

you guys getting backdoored before backdoor

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page