Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 82 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Captain Tele 04-04-2016 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18551464)
If your TW posts are any indication, I don't think you'll ever need to worry about the implications of being right.

:rofl:

Dealyderp and MidgeDumbai

They must be doing something right

Validuz 04-04-2016 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoxbudd (Post 18551239)
val, i cant ****ing figure u or coombz out. one min yall r typical ultra ****ing ignorant braindead pc white apologist self hating islamic terrorist (obama) big black dick suckin commie libtard ****wits, one min yall seem to actually have functional human brains capable of logic n ****. what the **** gives? i think its safe to just keep ya both on my **** list and ignore the occasional sensible posts ya both make

I'm a liberal?

Are you referring to another val?

coombz 04-04-2016 18:03

no he's just...confused

it's not easy being moto ok?

epidemic 04-04-2016 19:27

i like how all the trump supporters just ignored the article outlining how their candidate is a flop :lol:

sorry folks time 2 pack ur **** up shows over

havax 04-04-2016 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18551685)
i like how all the trump supporters just ignored the article outlining how their candidate is a flop :lol:

sorry folks time 2 pack ur **** up shows over

kind of like how clinton supporters just ignore that she's a criminal **** :lol:

epidemic 04-04-2016 19:30

true

but if i had 2 choose the trump supporters way more delusional

i mean hillary should be in prison but that's not for her supporters 2 decide ukno

Flipp 04-04-2016 19:33

betasopposetrump

JoMo 04-04-2016 19:34

What? The unpopular thing? Well when you have the MSM and both parties hammering away 24/7, that's going to happen. Ronald Reagan had a popularity of 30% at this time in 1980. He won.

If the wheels come of economically before November, then nobody will care.

Walking_Man 04-04-2016 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18551690)
What? The unpopular thing? Well when you have the MSM and both parties hammering away 24/7, that's going to happen. Ronald Reagan had a popularity of 30% at this time in 1980. He won.

If the wheels come of economically before November, then nobody will care.

Trump isn't running against incumbent dead man walking Carter post Iranian hostage crisis

Trumps unfavorability is over 60%. Reagan's at its worst was 44%

The polling gap between Clinton and Trump is getting larger. At this point Reagan was closing the gap against Carter, who was sinking all on his own.

Literally the only thing that could lead to trump winning a general election would be ISIS nuking New York or something.

If you're voting for trump because you think hes gonna win the GE, you're delusional. If you're voting for trump because you know it will fracture the republican party and you're willing to forfeit this presidency and probably the next two at least while the republican party realigns with whatever your values are then things are going to plan

This is why Bernouts are so depressed about Clinton looking primed to take out Sanders because they know the reanimated corpse of Karl Marx could probably beat Trump this year.

Dangerdoggie 04-04-2016 20:06

huffingtonwar.com

Togowack 04-04-2016 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walking_Man (Post 18551704)
ISIS nuking New York or something.

This is why Obama is letting out the ISIS explosives experts.

Shiloh 04-04-2016 20:08

Quote:

The polling gap between Clinton and Trump is getting larger. At this point Reagan was closing the gap against Carter, who was sinking all on his own.

That is with the entire media establishment + both parties attacking Trump with Trump not attacking Clinton. Just wait till this primary is over. He is going to demolish her.

JoMo 04-04-2016 20:09

Trump just had his wife giving a little speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oegg2phZhDY

Fool 04-04-2016 20:16

Quote:

Trumps unfavorability is over 60%. Reagan's at its worst was 44%

A poll conducted by a Democrat pollster for the LA Times had Trump at over 60%? The only thing I find shocking about that number is it wasn't higher.

I will be curious though to see what happens to that number when Bernie is finally out of the race and Hillary actually has to answer a question.

Walking_Man 04-04-2016 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiloh (Post 18551719)
That is with the entire media establishment + both parties attacking Trump with Trump not attacking Clinton. Just wait till this primary is over. He is going to demolish her.

Ah yes The Donald "She got schlonged, her bathroom break was disgusting, she's in a lesbian relationship with Huma Abedin" Trump has never turned his insult machine in Clinton's direction so far

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18551733)
A poll conducted by a Democrat pollster for the LA Times had Trump at over 60%? The only thing I find shocking about that number is it wasn't higher.

Trying to "unskew" Trump's polling as made up Democrat numbers is going to lead to the same disappointment as when they tried unskewing Romney's polling numbers.

Fool 04-04-2016 20:26

The real question will be how long will the Bernie crowd linger when he's out. They're the ones who are the most vocal anti-Trump people, and most of them aren't thrilled about Hillary, especially as she's basically snaking the nomination. It's actually better for Hillary for him to stick around as long as possible just to keep that crowd riled up against her actual opponent. Once she takes the nomination and doesn't give Bernie the VP or a cabinet spot though, and has to actual try to engage the party, will be the actual start of her campaign.

Togowack 04-04-2016 20:27

It's interesting watching these disbelievers knowing how hard it will be for some of them to turn in the end

Togowack 04-04-2016 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18551741)
The real question will be how long will the Bernie crowd linger when he's out. They're the ones who are the most vocal anti-Trump people, and most of them aren't thrilled about Hillary, especially as she's basically snaking the nomination. It's actually better for Hillary for him to stick around as long as possible just to keep that crowd riled up against her actual opponent. Once she takes the nomination and doesn't give Bernie the VP or a cabinet spot though, and has to actual try to engage the party, will be the actual start of her campaign.

It'll mean 99% to 100% of the population is going to back a revolution, this year or next

Federere 04-04-2016 20:36

All Trump supporters are being logged and will be made fun of/shamed when final results are in.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

slogg 04-04-2016 20:45

last 3 posts, foreign ****s

get ur own politics

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page