Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 121 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701461)
Holy ****. My burger went up 4.3%, or the franchisee eats a 4.3% profit loss.

The sky is falling.

Let me pull the whining **** card

holy **** the burger just went up a nickle

and you are poor

and don't have a job or home

just a nickle poorer these people are and they have bmw drivers like you to thank for it

:minibarf:

Report: Hawaii homeless population continues to grow

Portland homeless crisis grows, creating dissent in tolerant Oregon city

San Francisco Deals With Growing Homeless Encampments In Mission District

[neoliberalism defined]

stop it...stop

you ****ing ****s have helped nobody enough

naptown 01-09-2017 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701461)
Clearly, you're guessing about what a wage increase would actually mean to a McDs franchisee's bottom line.

Study: Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would raise prices 4.3 percent - Purdue University

Holy ****. My burger went up 4.3%, or the franchisee eats a 4.3% profit loss.

The sky is falling.

5% loss to overpay ppl to do an unskilled job

you're a ****ing idiot

is 190k a lot of money to you

4.3 is skewed btw

its closer to 10%

Ztir 01-09-2017 23:18

illegals need to gtfo too

Don't get me wrong where I'm coming from is the welfare of people > anything

I don't have a perspective comparable to urs where millions of ppl leech off the system and would not make it sustainable in practice without making unacceptable consesions elsewhere in areas important to ur values

I just like 2 watch ppl bring up niggas eating dogs in some banana republic as some sort of slight against some of the best places to live in the world lol

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18701465)
5% loss to overpay ppl to do an unskilled job

you're a ****ing idiot

is 190k a lot of money to you

4.3 is skewed btw

its closer to 10%

skewed....they don't care

http://thefederalistpapers.integrate...age-590-LA.jpg

The Bitter Lesson From Seattle's Minimum Wage Hike

http://www.investors.com/wp-content/...-080916-AP.jpg

they don't care what they do to unemployment, cost of living, or life in america

as is evident by the $3200 average rent price in San Fran and soon to be Seattle in a few more months

phaytal 01-09-2017 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18701464)
Let me pull the whining **** card

holy **** the burger just went up a nickle

and you are poor

and don't have a job or home

just a nickle poorer these people are and they have bmw drivers like you to thank for it

If your burger went up a nickel, and you ate that burger every single day, you'd have to come up with a whole $18.25 a year, YEAR, to get your McDs. Meanwhile, the 20 employees that work for that McDs go from $14,500 a year to $30,000 a year. At 20 employees, that's an extra $300,000 in disposable income injected into the economy, per location.

Math isn't hard son.

groove 01-09-2017 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18701462)
i wonder how many times groove went to the ER for allergy relief when he overstayed his 2 week visa for nearly 2 years to smoke weed and sleep on degenerates couches

lolwut? where are you getting any of this

allergy relief?

i haven't personally needed any medical care for nearly 20 years and canadians can visit the us for 120 days a year iirc and if you fill out some forms its 182 or 187

the last thing the us gives a **** about are employed canadians spending money there

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701471)
If your burger went up a nickel, and you ate that burger every single day, you'd have to come up with a whole $18.25 a year, YEAR, to get your McDs. Meanwhile, the 20 employees that work for that McDs go from $14,500 a year to $30,000 a year. At 20 employees, that's an extra $300,000 in disposable income injected into the economy, per location.

Math isn't hard son.

it is hard enough for you not to grasp yet

now apply that to not just burgers, but drinks, to fries, to everything else you need and or want to survive in your life

dumb ****s like you doubled drink costs in Philadelphia this year alone

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...104_philly.jpg

imagine what you have done to rent, medication costs, and every other facet of a humans existence

but hey......3% of America making MW thank you!!!

the other 97% getting ****ed over says to leave us alone

Hellsfury 01-09-2017 23:31

What does raising the minimum wage do exactly?

Do you think the cost of living won't also go up?

Why don't we work on that? Then everyone benefits.

In a few years $15 an hour won't be enough. Then $16, $17... $20 and so on.


You can laugh and make light of the cost of a hamburger increasing a nickle more... but there was a time when all you needed was a nickle to have a hamburger in the first place.

Fool 01-09-2017 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701471)
If your burger went up a nickel, and you ate that burger every single day, you'd have to come up with a whole $18.25 a year, YEAR, to get your McDs. Meanwhile, the 20 employees that work for that McDs go from $14,500 a year to $30,000 a year. At 20 employees, that's an extra $300,000 in disposable income injected into the economy, per location.

Math isn't hard son.

Thankfully landlords don't increase the rents for their low-income tenets when this happens.

phaytal 01-09-2017 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18701465)
5% loss to overpay ppl to do an unskilled job

you're a ****ing idiot

is 190k a lot of money to you

4.3 is skewed btw

its closer to 10%

That's fine. Call it 10%. My burger went from $3 to $3.30. If I ate that burger every single day for a year, I'd have to come up with an extra $110 in that year.

Meanwhile, 20 employees are injecting an extra $300k into the economy.

Who's the idiot?

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellsfury (Post 18701474)
What does raising the minimum wage do exactly?

Do you think the cost of living won't also go up?

Why don't we work on that? Then everyone benefits.

In a few years $15 an hour won't be enough. Then $16, $17... $20 and so on.


You can laugh and make light of the cost of a hamburger increasing a nickle more... but there was a time when all you needed was a nickle to have a hamburger in the first place.

in the words of phaytal

**** those fatties

tell them to get a job and stop ****ting themselves like JOMO

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701476)
That's fine. Call it 10%. My burger went from $3 to $3.30. If I ate that burger every single day for a year, I'd have to come up with an extra $110 in that year.

Meanwhile, 20 employees are injecting an extra $300k into the economy.

Who's the idiot?

So now the poor are poor +10%

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xRxf5Qfkl...ricans-911.jpg

lazy ****s....just work 10% harder and longer to be regular poor

liberal ideology defined.....

i volunteer you to pay for all of this (for everyone, all 300 Million) so we can all feel better about your dumb ideas

phaytal 01-09-2017 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18701478)
in the words of phaytal

**** those fatties

tell them to get a job and stop ****ting themselves like JOMO

As I said a few pages ago, minimum wage workers make 35% less than 50 years ago.

But corporate America doesn't lobby to keep the poor very, very poor.

And I was unaware JoMo **** himself. I just know he's a welfare sponge who likes to **** on the system that keeps food on his table, and keeps him from living in a gutter.

JoMo 01-09-2017 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701476)
That's fine. Call it 10%. My burger went from $3 to $3.30. If I ate that burger every single day for a year, I'd have to come up with an extra $110 in that year.

Meanwhile, 20 employees are injecting an extra $300k into the economy.

Who's the idiot?

Neat, now apply that same cost to everything else....... Gets mighty pricey in no time.

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:44

no way, people eat only one meal a day and that is one burger

lunch, dinner, breakfast, fries, sides

that's just a few thousand more a year per person

x 300 million people

and that is nothing vs what a few MW employees will earn extra

that extra $300k into the economy

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701480)
As I said a few pages ago, minimum wage workers make 35% less than 50 years ago.

But corporate America doesn't lobby to keep the poor very, very poor.

And I was unaware JoMo **** himself. I just know he's a welfare sponge who likes to **** on the system that keeps food on his table, and keeps him from living in a gutter.

we got 99 problems and a MW is just one

http://www.silverdoctors.com/wp-cont...nimum_wage.png

(number is $20 an hour now)

all of us getting ****ed but a few minimum wage earners, 3-4% of workforce, isn't fixed by raising just one groups salary

phaytal 01-09-2017 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18701484)
no way, people eat only one meal a day and that is one burger

lunch, dinner, breakfast, fries, sides

that's just a few thousand more a year per person

x 300 million people

and that is nothing vs what a few MW employees will earn extra

that extra $300k into the economy

$300k per location. Times 14,000 McDonalds in the US. Times how many other fast food and minimum wage employers.

= Billions in disposable income.

naptown 01-09-2017 23:49

math is easy

~struggles w/ basic economic concepts~

naptown 01-09-2017 23:50

liberals would happily take 10% from education budget if it gave lgbtq+mexicans+******s+mc donalds cashiers a couple bux on the hour

phaytal 01-09-2017 23:52

Actually, we'd rather take that 10% from the military budget and funnel that money to education and basic human rights.

But who's counting.

Flipp 01-09-2017 23:53

if u srsly think min wage shud go up u r bout as dum n fukkin worthless as da retards dat work dem jobs
n i am a black worker of mcds so now wut ?

Captain Tele 01-09-2017 23:53

they are very generous people

just not with their time money and effort

charity starts at home for them

Doug Band Accuses Chelsea Of Using Clinton Foundation Money To Pay For Her Wedding

also ends at home for them

Four MSNBC Hosts Owe Tax Debts

loudest people cheering for taxes and cost raises on others are biggest benefactors and or cheats of system

NY Congressman Charlie Rangel, Who Was Censured For Not Paying Taxes, Set To Retire

based on my assessment phaytal is long overdue for an audit

odds are good he is saving some of his money for new m5 series soon

I hope Trump uses Owebama's weaponized IRS for a good cause. Putting the gun to statists head for not tithing their deity enough. Making enough of a sacrifice for the alter of state

naptown 01-09-2017 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groove (Post 18701472)
lolwut? where are you getting any of this

allergy relief?

i haven't personally needed any medical care for nearly 20 years and canadians can visit the us for 120 days a year iirc and if you fill out some forms its 182 or 187

the last thing the us gives a **** about are employed canadians spending money there

i know, it was a satirical post about the difference in your overstay than your average illegal from the south

poorly worded i guess

coombz 01-09-2017 23:58

I'm allergic to pot smoking punks

DJ - hit meeeeeeeeeee!

phaytal 01-09-2017 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18701495)
they are very generous people

just not with their time money and effort

charity starts at home for them

Doug Band Accuses Chelsea Of Using Clinton Foundation Money To Pay For Her Wedding

also ends at home for them

Four MSNBC Hosts Owe Tax Debts

loudest people cheering for taxes and cost raises on others are biggest benefactors and or cheats of system

NY Congressman Charlie Rangel, Who Was Censured For Not Paying Taxes, Set To Retire

based on my assessment phaytal is long overdue for an audit

odds are good he is saving some of his money for new m5 series soon

I hope Trump uses Owebama's weaponized IRS for a good cause. Putting the gun to statists head for not tything their deity enough. Making enough of a sacrifice for the alter of state

When is Trump releasing his tax returns?

And I'm perfectly happy with my current M, thanks. I'll be keeping her a few more years. I just picked up a few track goodies for next season.

Flipp 01-10-2017 00:00

not 1 person gives a fuk bout trumptaxes
not 1
ur retarded if u pay taxes but can legally avoid payin so sry 4 being inferior intellect lol derp :P

Captain Tele 01-10-2017 00:01

no, people who love paying taxes need to pay more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh9dfaSOn5o

not the people who hate taxes

Trump: 'I'm smart' for not paying taxes

that isn't how this works......put up or shut the **** up on your belief system

not pay up because others demand more out of you

because you want and/or demand more out of others as you cheat yours like a little ****

phaytal 01-10-2017 00:03

Someone triggered.

Flipp 01-10-2017 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701504)
Someone triggered.

yah.. u.. da 1 gittin slapt across his face every udda page hundreds of em lol smdh :jester:
best 2 keep it short n sweet like dat ;)

naptown 01-10-2017 00:06

i just bought a geisselle sd3g

triggered is an understatement

Captain Tele 01-10-2017 00:07

i am bump fired

tax stamp free

groove 01-10-2017 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18701498)
i know, it was a satirical post about the difference in your overstay than your average illegal from the south

poorly worded i guess

hah ok whiz, yeah that went right over my head :lol:

motoxbudd 01-10-2017 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18701471)
If your burger went up a nickel, and you ate that burger every single day, you'd have to come up with a whole $18.25 a year, YEAR, to get your McDs. Meanwhile, the 20 employees that work for that McDs go from $14,500 a year to $30,000 a year. At 20 employees, that's an extra $300,000 in disposable income injected into the economy, per location.

Math isn't hard son.

lol@libtardmath :lol:

100% increase in production costs, paid for with 1% increase in product cost. :lol:

libtardlogic101

naptown 01-10-2017 00:36

White males are destroying this country

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1mXwY8UQAAWnz7.jpg:large

phaytal 01-10-2017 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoxbudd (Post 18701523)
lol@libtardmath :lol:

100% increase in production costs, paid for with 1% increase in product cost. :lol:

libtardlogic101

It's called volume, and we were talking about a 4.3% increase in product cost. McDonalds sells 70 million burgers, or around 5,000 per location, every day.

lolretardmathskills

naptown 01-10-2017 00:41

what % increase does high management give themselves to adjust for loss

reality is broken to u lol

LGBR 01-10-2017 00:42

I want to live in this fantasy world where corporations are willing to lose any amount of profit without passing it onto the consumer.

HaPpY 01-10-2017 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18701529)
White males are destroying this country

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1mXwY8UQAAWnz7.jpg:large

wtf at the 1 chick on there... top10 most wanted for ****ing some student? rly?

phaytal 01-10-2017 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18701535)
what % increase does high management give themselves to adjust for loss

reality is broken to u lol

What loss? Your value meal went from $5 to $5.21, and the 20 employees at that McDonalds went from $7.25 to $15/hr. It's really ****ing simple. No loss whatsoever.

If you ate that same value meal every single day for a year, your out of pocket increase is a whopping $6 a month.

You really are thick...

naptown 01-10-2017 00:55

lmao


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:02.
Page 121 of 4375

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC