Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 109 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

-SS- 01-04-2017 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 18698596)
Here's the issue with this. Sure okay, cut taxes but cut them WHERE? Normally the cut taxes for the rich, in exchange for sweet deals, campaign money and lobbyists to keep them elected. And Trump IS one of those very rich, so he'll be even MORE sympathetic to him. So he'll cut taxes for the rich first to incentivize them to continue showering him with money, favors, lobbyists, etc.

So if taxes get cut somewhere, taxes in other areas are usually raised to compensate. It may not all happen at once but it will, so if the rich get cut then who gets raised?

The middle-class, the common man.

Sounds like it'll work out real well.

No, there isnt any issue what-so-ever. If anything, you need to have a paradigm shift to your understanding of economics. That's the real issue.

First thing: get away from this simplistic and ignorant mentality about tax cuts for the rich. It's fact that the 'rich' pay the overwhelming bulk of taxes whereas the poor dont pay **** and are subsidized for it. Bonus: taxation under owebama has yielded pathetic growth for the US over his time in office... are you indicating we need to stay on that path? Look at the ass raping the middle class has taken with owebamacare. It was argued as a TAX in SCOTUS. Not only did that **** the middle class, it also put the breaks on any business trying to hire due to additional costs. If you dont think so, go open a business and find out.

Second thing: So under your ideal conditions, explain how the wealthy wont have any influence or try to attain it. Do you really believe that democrats are really about the 'little people'? Perhaps you have heard of "limousine liberal"? Who do they run to when it is election time? The rich and famous. It's not like it's proven they have a public and private policy.

You've been played for a chump by democrats and its leftist ideology. Clearly evident given your "tax cuts for the rich" that you parrot for them. If you really card about fairness, you would have much better adjudication and break free of the myopic view that you currently have.

Sounds like you havent worked it out real well at all.

absent 01-04-2017 07:29

The wealthy nominally pay a lot of taxes and the poor not so much because, check this out, the rich stole that money from the poor through a myriad means, such as not paying a proper wage for work, subsidizing their paid wages through government welfare (this is what Walmart does, entire department for how to draw welfare to make up for your **** wage). Fact is, wealthy right now pay less taxes proportionally than in previous generations, and that has led to worse conditions. Tax the rich, because they don't use that money and they likely stole it to begin with.

absent 01-04-2017 07:34

When you don't tax the rich, they just sit on the cash. As a bonus, they pool it, then buy out the politicians. Drain the swamp!


Fat pig capitalists
just take, and take, and take, and will not stop taking until you put a bullet in them.

-SS- 01-04-2017 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18698226)
and they would be happy to do it

just have to give them unlimited cash and resources (stolen from others) to make it happen (to squander forever)

and the time and effort (plus broken pension promises) of hard workers to get the job done

maybe mars will be the next oasis in no time

if Dubai and Detroit doesn't beat them to the donkey punch

:lol: No.

The best I will do for them is help finance the trip there with a vow to never return.

After that, it's up to them to work together to build their socialist [read: communist] Utopia. There are plenty of resources (an entire continent of safe space!) down there for them share with each other to achieve those Common Dreams, so they cant complain about it. Plus they can have all the 'social democracy' gvt they ever wanted -administered by a... Politburo.

If they believe in it that much, they will make it happen and set the example for the world to follow.

But I doubt their courage and resolve.

-SS- 01-04-2017 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18698678)
The wealthy nominally pay a lot of taxes and the poor not so much because, check this out, the rich stole that money from the poor through a myriad means, such as not paying a proper wage for work, subsidizing their paid wages through government welfare (this is what Walmart does, entire department for how to draw welfare to make up for your **** wage). Fact is, wealthy right now pay less taxes proportionally than in previous generations, and that has led to worse conditions. Tax the rich, because they don't use that money and they likely stole it to begin with.

:rofl: triggered.

Yeah how dare a worker CHOOSE to be employed by someone at an agreed upon rate / salary.

Definitely theft.

But hey, let gvt get involved and set the conditions to subsidize workers that allows them to get away it in the first place. If only market forces werent being tampered with by the gvt. Might as well blame the company for it because: good judgment.

Haha, you are so bad at this absent. But I really do enjoy watching you flip the **** out over the superiority of capitalism that you make a living off of but whine incessantly about it. How about a ticket to Antarctica so you can lead the next revolution? You can pay everyone a 'living wage' and leave all that alleged theft behind. But I doubt you will, it would take courage to do that. I consider you as all talk, no action.

:)

absent 01-04-2017 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
:rofl: triggered.

That seems to happen to you a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
Yeah how dare a worker CHOOSE to be employed by someone at an agreed upon rate / salary.

It's not an open choice in most cases. It's an uneven playing field, especially in a capitalist society that bans or makes it nearly impossible to unionize. We know that in the United States, you can in fact pay a burger flipper $15 an hour and it won't destroy the economy and actually almost nothing will change except the franchise owner's portfolio will have a smaller margin. Boo hoo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
Definitely theft.

Yes, that's a good synonym for capitalism. It's rich actively & consciously stealing from the poor and the middle class.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
But hey, let gvt get involved and set the conditions to subsidize workers that allows them to get away it in the first place.

Very grammatically problematic sentence. Try again, please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
If only market forces werent being tampered with by the gvt.

"Market forces" are animism. The government has to step in and curtail the capitalist somewhat, otherwise there's a boom & bust cycle every ten years with thousands starving to death, child labor, casual debt bondage etc, all of which was commonplace in the 19th century and before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
How about a ticket to Antarctica so you can lead the next revolution?

Why don't you move to Somalia and enjoy superior free market conditions, no pesky government & a Galtian enviroment?

-SS- 01-04-2017 08:21

:rofl:

Just remember, my posts trigger a hate filled rant or two each time.

No theft proven either. Just because you say it, doesnt make it true.

Somalia has a gvt (and nothing is better than America, warts and all), Antarctica doesnt. You're the one *****ing and offered a clean slate. Dont back out now.

Haha

absent 01-04-2017 08:26

Honestly, the government is such a meddling piece of ****. Did you guys know the United States used to have rivers that literally caught fire? Then the ****ing government came in and passed the Clean Water Act. Imagine if the US could roll back on that stupid piece of toilet paper, you could use these flaming rivers for tourism purposes!

Before the government banned lead in gasoline and paint, blood lead levels were over 10 times higher than today! That ban cut into capitalist profits and that's SICKENING socialisticism! The government has NO RIGHT to protect people's health IF THE CAPITALISTS DON'T WANT TO!

Zulu 01-04-2017 09:01

Non sequitor

-SS- 01-04-2017 09:22

:rofl:

Keep trying to avoid being dismantled.

But, there is no escape for you.

To wit:

http://images.slideplayer.com/22/642...s/slide_35.jpg

Quote:

According to a mapping scheme developed by Soviet scientists, 16 percent of their country, containing a quarter of its population, is at environmental risk. Various data paint a somber picture: 40 percent of the Soviet people live in areas where air pollutants are three to four times the maximum allowable levels. Sanitation is primitive. Where it exists, for example in Moscow, it doesn't work properly. Half of all industrial waste water in the capital city goes untreated. In Leningrad, nearly half of the children have intestinal disorders caused by drinking contaminated water from what was once Europe's most pristine supply. An alternative source of clean water is now threatened by a joint Soviet-American tourist venture. Beaches along the Black, Azoz and Baltic seas are frequently closed because of pollution, and numerous rivers in the European part of the Soviet Union are off bounds because they are so filthy.
If You Think Communism Is Bad For People, Check Out What It Did To The Environment

... and everyone knows that China is one of the cleanest commie societies on the planet. See for yourself:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/a...on-780x439.jpg

Your tenacity is admirable, even if misplaced, misguided, and truly uneducated. :D

absent 01-04-2017 09:46

Why would I need to defend communism? :confused:
I live in a partially socialist country with the cleanest nature in the West, superbly clean water, etc. Why is every Free To Work state poorer & worse for the working class than a slightly socialist-leaning Washington? Let's remember historical facts (Anthony Sutton): America created USSR. From the ground up. America funded the revolution, built the factories, and continued to maintain Soviet industry even during the "Cold War". The Bolshevik revolution was manufactured by capitalists so they could gain access to Russian markets. :sunny:

-SS- 01-04-2017 10:02

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_t...imirlenin1.jpg

It's just a minor matter of how far left you want to go. Endstate: socialism/ communism is not compatible with the Almighty Capitalism; cant have both. History proves that indisputable fact. Ask the Soviets and in the future, the Chinese... maybe add a little Venezuela, etc. Pretty much failed socialist states.

http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/...20Bottle-1.jpg

Bottled Water


Thank capitalism for providing that clean water people want. There's definitely a market for it and wouldnt exist if gvt didnt do such a bad job with it. Try again?

:)

PS: Your best bet is to run down to you gvt clinic and get yourself a **** kit. I'm out and it's been great. You're a good sport.

absent 01-04-2017 10:25

lol. Capitalists polluted the US water supply, but they're great because now you can pay them for drinking water. :rofl:

amRam 01-04-2017 11:55

absents latest shtick - North Korea sympathizer

communism, guys: it works.

amRam 01-04-2017 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18698708)
Why would I need to defend communism? :confused:
I live in a partially socialist country with the cleanest nature in the West, superbly clean water, etc.

Your country of 5 million people... half of which is in the Arctic Circle....

Yep, clean thanks to socialism!



**** this guy is stupid.

WarBuddha 01-04-2017 13:53

Competitive capitalist markets will always outperform government subsidized markets.

The problem with the Scandinavian countries and why you can't compare anyone else to them is because their entire economy is ran on state controlled resources. If oil goes away in the future, what is Norway going to fund its social programs with?

They aren't sustainable models because at a certain point you will reach more beneficiaries than payers. Those migrants are sure paying a lot of taxes.

Fool 01-04-2017 13:56

Nonsense. Just because an entirely white country plunders the 95% of it's land that's uninhabited for resources while not paying for their own defense doesn't mean that they don't represent a solid example of socialism.

absent 01-04-2017 14:08

Don't cry just because capitalists filled your country with ******s and wetbacks. Take the issue where it belongs. Also lol at retard WB thinking Sweden or Finland has oil.

spockhammer 01-04-2017 14:11

Pinoy?!? I'm Rob Furino!

havax 01-04-2017 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18698768)
Don't cry just because capitalists filled your country with ******s and wetbacks. Take the issue where it belongs. Also lol at retard WB thinking Sweden or Finland has oil.

capitalists didn't fill our country with ******s and wetbacks. jews did.

-SS- 01-04-2017 14:37

Gvt water works for people!

Quote:

Jan. 2016: Snyder and Obama Declare State Of Emergency

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder declares a state of emergency in Genesee County due to the lead in Flint's drinking water.

President Obama declared a state of emergency less than two weeks later. The move "means FEMA is authorized to provide equipment and resources to the people affected. Federal funding will help cover the cost of providing water, water filters and other items," as we reported.
Flint Water Crisis: A Step-By-Step Look At What Happened : The Two-Way : NPR

Quote:

Michigan Officials Quietly Gave Bottled Water To State Employees Months Before Flint Residents
Michigan Officials Quietly Gave Bottled Water To State Employees Months Before Flint Residents

Capitalism saves the day again. Well, in this case, saves gvt from itself. **** the people, amirite?

absent you should be happy with this, they're killing off black folk with this water. Honkeys are getting the good stuff -bottled water.

Ixiterra 01-04-2017 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698784)
absent you should be happy with this, they're killing off black folk with this water. Honkeys are getting the good stuff -bottled water.

lead poisoning doesn't kill people, it makes them act like black people
if black people act more like black people... black hole

WarBuddha 01-04-2017 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18698768)
Don't cry just because capitalists filled your country with ******s and wetbacks. Take the issue where it belongs. Also lol at retard WB thinking Sweden or Finland has oil.

Yea except I didn't mention Sweden or Finland when it came to Oil, I said Norway.

Plasmatic 01-04-2017 16:12

Is this the thread where absent loses his **** 24/7?

cael 01-04-2017 16:27

what happened, everyone used to be ok back when absent was ****posting for trump

-SS- 01-04-2017 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18698764)
Nonsense. Just because an entirely white country plunders the 95% of it's land that's uninhabited for resources while not paying for their own defense doesn't mean that they don't represent a solid example of socialism.

Almost forgot the above.

National Socialism leading from the front:

GDP
Quote:

Latest release:
Gross domestic product grew by 0.2 per cent last year
14 Jul 2016
According to Statistics Finlands revised preliminary data, the volume of Finlands GDP grew by 0.2 per cent in 2015. The initial preliminary data released in March put the rate of growth at 0.5 per cent. The GDP became revised as new data on intermediate goods used as production inputs in various industries in particular became available. Gross domestic product, or the value added created in the production of goods and services, amounted to EUR 209 billion.
Next release:
31 Jan 2017
http://www.stat.fi/til/vtp/index_en.html

http://www.defmin.fi/files/3327/790/Englanti3.png
Ministry of Defence of Finland - Share of defence budget of GDP

Big spenders!

Must be that socialist economic boom.

Bonus:

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/char...nt-debt-to-gdp

JoMo 01-04-2017 16:45

Mexico: Trump took er jerbs!!!

SCUTTLED FORD PLANT HAS MEXICO FEARING MORE UNDER TRUMP

Vir 01-04-2017 17:07

There is always a lawn waiting for them in the US

Captain Tele 01-04-2017 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18698679)
When you don't tax the rich, they just sit on the cash. As a bonus, they pool it, then buy out the politicians. Drain the swamp!


Fat pig capitalists
just take, and take, and take, and will not stop taking until you put a bullet in them.

Captain Sweden just called

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0weezqUsAAK1Qx.jpg

he wants your economic policy back

Captain Tele 01-04-2017 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 18698723)
absents latest shtick - North Korea sympathizer

communism, guys: it works.

he got mad when someone called him alt-right

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0nhR0yXEAAMEnY.jpg

so he started his own Bolshevik jew = white campagn

Captain Tele 01-04-2017 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698673)
No, there isnt any issue what-so-ever. If anything, you need to have a paradigm shift to your understanding of economics. That's the real issue.

First thing: get away from this simplistic and ignorant mentality about tax cuts for the rich. It's fact that the 'rich' pay the overwhelming bulk of taxes whereas the poor dont pay **** and are subsidized for it. Bonus: taxation under owebama has yielded pathetic growth for the US over his time in office... are you indicating we need to stay on that path? Look at the ass raping the middle class has taken with owebamacare. It was argued as a TAX in SCOTUS. Not only did that **** the middle class, it also put the breaks on any business trying to hire due to additional costs. If you dont think so, go open a business and find out.

Second thing: So under your ideal conditions, explain how the wealthy wont have any influence or try to attain it. Do you really believe that democrats are really about the 'little people'? Perhaps you have heard of "limousine liberal"? Who do they run to when it is election time? The rich and famous. It's not like it's proven they have a public and private policy.

You've been played for a chump by democrats and its leftist ideology. Clearly evident given your "tax cuts for the rich" that you parrot for them. If you really card about fairness, you would have much better adjudication and break free of the myopic view that you currently have.

Sounds like you havent worked it out real well at all.

I love capitalism

but there are some things that our sick system (which seems to be some bastard hybrid) have created that beyond frustrate and disappoint me

first is that companies only care about their stock value. not what they produce, how they produce, or what their future is anymore.

i was watching a show on the start of tektronix the other day and it saddened me further. company used to share stock with workers. workers felt like they won as the company won. they encouraged people to use business time and resources to innovate future ideas and profit sharing encouraged people.

now it is how cheap you can produce. all jobs are outsourced. everyone is more expendable than their chinese manufactured products. and it feels like a race to the bottom because it is a race to the bottom.

whatever can't be automated is simplified to the point that actual 3rd world monkeys can do it. and will for pennies on a dollar.

i wish we were back in a world where people had skin in the game. workers profited as the business profited. where everyone wanted to work and you didn't just sit at your job because someone hasn't figured out how to automate your position just yet.

i blame ****ty people. ****ty priorities. and ****ty dishonest politicians who exploit the problems they create in order to create their own elistist class for them and their families

When America Was Still The Land Of Opportunity

with all that said.....absent is as full of **** as these shills

The Place for Tax Woes: Nine MSNBC Personalities Had Tax Liens Filed Against Them

people loudest about others paying higher taxes always the most dishonest about paying their own

spockhammer 01-04-2017 17:39

sustainability should be a top priority for every1

Captain Tele 01-04-2017 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
If they believe in it that much, they will make it happen and set the example for the world to follow.

But I doubt their courage and resolve.

Too busy buying and drinking their next 20k dollar bottles of wine, with their **** you money, as they cry at 100k dollar a plate fundraisers about the next great government program they can create with others tax money

that, with a little luck, and enough bribes, their kids and grandkids can run and make six digit salaries operating.

can lobby congress for and on behalf of

Sour Grapes (2016) - IMDb

watched this last night.....this guy conned these con artists real well

he got 10 years

wallstreet cons still waiting to be arrested

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18698681)
Yeah how dare a worker CHOOSE to be employed by someone at an agreed upon rate / salary.

Definitely theft.

and there be the rub

with most of the immediate business competition killed......ten people fighting over one job. they wonder why everyone is tired of the endless flight of immigrants trying to undercut the few service sector jobs that remain.

greenspan once bragged that we achieved all new and unlocked levels of worker productivity and efficiency because everyone was afraid of losing their job now. he bragged about that point. he said this way you could give them more work, less pay, less benefits and there wasn't anything they could do about it but take it.

threatening to go elsewhere was a joke when everything was run by less than a handful of people

add in what democrats and open border globalists want to do with immigrants, flooding the landscape, and people will soon be fist fighting in dirt fields for the right to pick the last few tomatoes and lilly bulbs under their Utopia

if only absents silly ass beliefs or inspection was anything but more cancer disguised as a cure. that is what lazy and unsuccessful people will never understand.

Captain Tele 01-04-2017 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18698689)
Honestly, the government is such a meddling piece of ****. Did you guys know the United States used to have rivers that literally caught fire? Then the ****ing government came in and passed the Clean Water Act. Imagine if the US could roll back on that stupid piece of toilet paper, you could use these flaming rivers for tourism purposes!

Before the government banned lead in gasoline and paint, blood lead levels were over 10 times higher than today! That ban cut into capitalist profits and that's SICKENING socialisticism! The government has NO RIGHT to protect people's health IF THE CAPITALISTS DON'T WANT TO!

the epa saved us all

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...ge9n-6-web.jpg

EPA mine cleanup accident leaks yellow sludge from old Colorado mine into river; agency triples contamination estimate

keeps saving us each and every single day

from ourselves, from our wood burning stoves on cold nights, even in Alaska

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 18698727)
Your country of 5 million people... half of which is in the Arctic Circle....

Yep, clean thanks to socialism!



**** this guy is stupid.

bingo

It is like bragging about Norway, UAE of the North

I've seen eskimos make a better argument, as they chomp on whale fat, drunk off their ass on homemade bucket hooch, as they wait around in their igloos, with their clubbed thumb up their twats, waiting for ExxonMobil to send them their next subsistence check.

Basic Income Arrives: Finland To Hand Out Guaranteed Income Of ***8364;560 To Lucky Citizens

difference between absent and mucktard is that even mucky grew up to find a job and stop the college brainwashed commie ****

#winning

Edofnor 01-04-2017 19:23

Quote:

***8220;We typically respond to emergencies, we don***8217;t cause them,***8221; said EPA director of emergency preparedness David Ostrander.
:rofl:

Vir 01-04-2017 19:51

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1W7K60WQAMW-o6.jpg

spockhammer 01-04-2017 19:55

all fractals mastered no differentiation

SecretSquirrel 01-04-2017 20:10

Moving jobs overseas bombed the mid west and east coast harder than the axis powers ever could have. Detroit is our Tokyo. Pittsburgh is our Rotterdam. Rich men with pencils and corner offices flew the planes that destroyed US industry.

-SS- 01-04-2017 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18698870)
I love capitalism

but there are some things that our sick system (which seems to be some bastard hybrid) have created that beyond frustrate and disappoint me

first is that companies only care about their stock value. not what they produce, how they produce, or what their future is anymore.

i was watching a show on the start of tektronix the other day and it saddened me further. company used to share stock with workers. workers felt like they won as the company won. they encouraged people to use business time and resources to innovate future ideas and profit sharing encouraged people.

now it is how cheap you can produce. all jobs are outsourced. everyone is more expendable than their chinese manufactured products. and it feels like a race to the bottom because it is a race to the bottom.

whatever can't be automated is simplified to the point that actual 3rd world monkeys can do it. and will for pennies on a dollar.

i wish we were back in a world where people had skin in the game. workers profited as the business profited. where everyone wanted to work and you didn't just sit at your job because someone hasn't figured out how to automate your position just yet.

i blame ****ty people. ****ty priorities. and ****ty dishonest politicians who exploit the problems they create in order to create their own elistist class for them and their families

When America Was Still The Land Of Opportunity

with all that said.....absent is as full of **** as these shills

The Place for Tax Woes: Nine MSNBC Personalities Had Tax Liens Filed Against Them

people loudest about others paying higher taxes always the most dishonest about paying their own

Dont get me wrong here, Capitalism isnt perfect... but what system is?

When you break it down to it's most important elements, it focuses on individual liberties and freedoms. And with those, come responsibilities and accountability... a very alien set of concepts given the rise of the Nanny State and indoctrination in our centers of education and learning.

While revisionist bootlicking ****bags would like to gloss over or outright ignore unsavory parts of history that cast their fundamental [leftist] ideology in it's true light, it actually needs to remain in the spotlight and taught why it didn't work. This dogma is responsible for nearly ~100 million murdered by the State in just one century alone. That's staggering to think about.

Utopian societies are bull****. It is the ultimate con that plays on the most base of instincts: jealousy and envy. Why just look at those ****s -they *stole* your wealth! (not that you had any to begin with and makes no damn sense since rich people rip off other rich people because shocker, they have wealth! They might be able to exploit your labor, but you most likely agreed to it).

It is an ideology for the weak minded and weak willed. These are people who howl about science, yet they want to ignore the science that is actually proven theory: survival of the fittest.

Anyway, tangent aside, what most people need to take away from Capitalism is that it is without a doubt, the best economic model that ties directly into individual Rights, freedoms, and liberty. Is it perfect? Of course not, because: humans who act on their emotions (that require discipline to keep themselves under control). We certainly havent found better yet and we all know that definition of insanity is to repeat the same mistakes and expecting a different result. The hubris of that alone says plenty.

But you sure as **** wont bring prosperity to all under an alleged socialized gvt because it simply cant exist without having their own elites who just happen to control the gvt. And if you dare disagree, you might find yourself committing suicide with a bullet or two in the back of your head.

That's indisputable and history is all the evidence anyone needs. :)

spockhammer 01-04-2017 20:22

solstice, panic, death, gg, wickerfag, etc


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45.
Page 109 of 4375

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC