Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1107 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

cael 11-07-2016 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18668256)
I would really like to see Trump say something like:

The current FBI ruling is total proof that agencies within the federal govt is in collusion with big business and protecting those who made back-room deals; it is easily corruptible and stacked against 'We the People'. Its clear to me that the Rule of Law is no longer functioning in this once great nation. The American government is no longer a Limited govt and it no longer cares for the Consent of the Governed. We Americans must secure our liberties by taking back control of their government by no longer giving them the consent to be governed.

The problem with that would be that if he won, he would have a hard time dealing with all the FBI and DOJ personnel who believe in the rule of law and believe they are doing a public service, instead of saving their collective asses because their bosses are involved in dark deals with their corporate overlords.

don't worry you'll get your wish when trump throws a temper tantrum after losing the election

Captain Tele 11-07-2016 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18668256)
I would really like to see Trump say something like:

The current FBI ruling is total proof that agencies within the federal govt is in collusion with big business and protecting those who made back-room deals; it is easily corruptible and stacked against 'We the People'. Its clear to me that the Rule of Law is no longer functioning in this once great nation. The American government is no longer a Limited govt and it no longer cares for the Consent of the Governed. We Americans must secure our liberties by taking back control of their government by no longer giving them the consent to be governed.

The problem with that would be that if he won, he would have a hard time dealing with all the FBI and DOJ personnel who believe in the rule of law and believe they are doing a public service, instead of saving their collective asses because their bosses are involved in dark deals with their corporate overlords.

and they giggle bot that the election is rigged

the entire ****ing system is rigged

from the ground up to the weathervane on the last ivory tower

they know this...but don't care so long as they think their team wins some figurehead representation in this. that never ever benefits them in any measurable way. just compounds the idea that things will only go as they were and continue long into a far worse direction.

even if they know this means we don't control anything, everything is out of our control now, and that globalist elite run the god damn world

now back to crying about 1% vs. 99%.....wealth divide......banks......as every billionaire alive throws their hats up in celebration over a HRC victory tomorrow.

cael 11-07-2016 16:17

dry ur eyes tele it's not over yet brah :lol:

NoGodForMe 11-07-2016 16:19

52 hour right wing stream going. The scrolling comments are funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ZoBrN3i9k

Captain Tele 11-07-2016 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18668266)
don't worry you'll get your wish when trump throws a temper tantrum after losing the election

no, we will get our last laugh as the wealth divide grows and those people celebrating global billionaires continue to descend further into poverty

During Obama***8217;s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher

that you have never been more ****ed getting what you think you want

be it houses you can't afford, cars you can't pay for, and college loans for jobs you can't find

LOL

I bet she will work harder 4 u than she does the people paying her millions

cael 11-07-2016 16:28

save the bitter temper tantrums for tomorrow ffs

StapleMammal1 11-07-2016 16:30

http://i.imgur.com/Rbev8sN.gif

SuicideSnowman 11-07-2016 16:32

That guy definitely has the look of a low-t Hillary supporter.

samUwell 11-07-2016 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18668273)
no, we will get our last laugh as the wealth divide grows and those people celebrating global billionaires continue to descend further into poverty

And the open borders will bring in millions and millions of new undocumented 3rd worlders that will be taking the remaining jobs that the leftists believe they are entitled too.

JoMo 11-07-2016 16:37

Such a cuck, got beat up by a sign.

samUwell 11-07-2016 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18668282)

holy ****.

:rofl:

I've seen another one like this for the same reason. I think some woman tried taking a Trump sign and got shocked. :lol:

JoMo 11-07-2016 16:39

In the "No ****" department:

Katie Johnson who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump FABRICATED her story | Daily Mail Online

gOOse 11-07-2016 16:52

Watch the guy closely right before he grabs the sign. He knows, looks kinda staged.

Federere 11-07-2016 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18668289)
holy ****.

I've seen another one like this for the same reason. I think some woman tried taking a Trump sign and got shocked. :lol:

Captain Tele 11-07-2016 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18668289)
holy ****.

Postal worker caught allegedly stealing Trump sign

there are some good ones

like this USPS postal worker using government vehicle, on a government salary, to do what government does best to another persons voting rights and free speech

http://www.trump-conservative.com/wp...andalism-2.jpg

this is a well thought out strategy too

Validuz 11-07-2016 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18668085)
Our primary system is what is ****ed up. Who elected these unpopular candidates to be the final candidates?

The GOP could be winning by double digits right now if they had elected anyone except Trump. Hell even Ted Cruz would beat Hillary easily.

No. ****ing nonsense. I have to keep repeating myself like a broken record because you retards aren't getting it:

There are more Dems than Reps. This is increasing as more and more youth are being brainwashed all the way down to first grade (thanks Common Core). The Left has figured out that they can just call the right-wing guy a nutjob, racist, homophobe, sexist, whatever, etc., and win. Bush was the last one and if anyone else recalls it was quite close. Romney lost. McCain lost.

It's quite common for there to be a swing from a two-term Dem/Rep to the opposite, however, times are changing as I've said.

Trump is the first anti-establishment candidate (that's not to say he's not completely lying). This means he gets a vast amount of new people who are angry/apathetic. It also means he loses neo-con ****s who make up a lot of the current Reps.

Point being, Trump was their only chance. I wouldn't even bother voting if it was Hillary vs Cruz or Bush. There are many like me.

Captain Tele 11-07-2016 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18668286)
And the open borders will bring in millions and millions of new undocumented 3rd worlders that will be taking the remaining jobs that the leftists believe they are entitled too.

hahahahah

$15 an hour, bro

Livable wage, bro

:cry:

samUwell 11-07-2016 17:02

See, here in Cali, if you took electricity to your political sign and some millennial tried to take it and he got shocked, you, as the property owner, would get sued. These signs should be hooked up to a tripwire with a flamethrower. People trying to quell someones 1st amendment right drives me nuts.

-SS- 11-07-2016 17:05

thanks to those of you that updated the tags to this thread

good stuff :lol:

Captain Tele 11-07-2016 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18668304)
No. ****ing nonsense. I have to keep repeating myself like a broken record because you retards aren't getting it:

There are more Dems than Reps. This is increasing as more and more youth are being brainwashed all the way down to first grade (thanks Common Core). The Left has figured out that they can just call the right-wing guy a nutjob, racist, homophobe, sexist, whatever, etc., and win. Bush was the last one and if anyone else recalls it was quite close. Romney lost. McCain lost.

It's quite common for there to be a swing from a two-term Dem/Rep to the opposite, however, times are changing as I've said.

Trump is the first anti-establishment candidate (that's not to say he's not completely lying). This means he gets a vast amount of new people who are angry/apathetic. It also means he loses neo-con ****s who make up a lot of the current Reps.

Point being, Trump was their only chance. I wouldn't even bother voting if it was Hillary vs Cruz or Bush. There are many like me.

very true

this election was likely decided long before it started

not just by global elite who run everything

but by demographic changes.

10 demographic trends that are shaping the U.S. and the world

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-con...ge_diverse.png

I mean if 2000 was closest PoTuS election in History

how the hell is this change above going to result in another GOP win within our lifetimes?

The last US Census could have told us who was going to win and the real reason why.

Voter fraud isn't just rich rigging, media, but the open borders policy we now have with every nation that isn't white and doesn't share Western Civilization values

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page