Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 42 of 76

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:25

No, you believe him correct.

There's a difference.

lippa 02-17-2013 10:26

Does ICFire have any other family members we could reach out to? You know, just to get there opinion on the matter at hand?

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:28

I doubt he could do it privately.

it's hilarious, he works as IT in a police shop and thinks he's a lawyer.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:31

You all want to buy into this being a separate sphere from the world in regard to this. Tdub being its own little enclave and operating autonomously... kept internal to this site.

...and it does that pretty well, raucous as it is, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Then someone reached out and brought in someone for the purpose of why?

How did they get this info? Wasn't me that offered it up.

They reached out to the world and brought it here. You can try to deny and spin it all you want but without that act this spectacularly spin of events doesn't occur.

I didn't do that, others did.

Spxnge 02-17-2013 10:33

Tell her to keep her chin up

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 10:35

you're still not getting it

yes, the pic was posted in order to get a reaction out of you

yes, if you hadnt given them the reaction that they wanted, theydve probably stepped it up a notch and brought her name into it

which could -potentially- be illegal re: defamation/libel/theft of image/whatever, depending on where they went with it

but you'll never know that, because you absolutely destroyed any case you may have had by volunteering all that information yourself

how is this not making sense to you

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:35

edit: nm muk did it better than i.

to answer muk. Denial..

T-Refried-455 02-17-2013 10:36

how dare you socially engineer my daughter using public information and my own unclosable mouth

you darn kids

Andrew6 02-17-2013 10:37

What the **** happened in here?

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:38

everyone on this forum gets it except IC******

T-Refried-455 02-17-2013 10:38

so basically any given thread

WildKnight 02-17-2013 10:39

icfire is right that he did not bring her here. naptown or whoever nexted her did. icfire never said "hey bring my daughter in on this ****!"

but icfire is also wrong in that once it reached critical mass he should have stopped talking about her, he did not. which only fueled troll fire.

now, who is more at fault, obviously the person who did the nexting, which was naptown. but at the end of the day, ryan won't ban him even though he made strict rules about nexting. because naptown is a pretty big part of the community, but on the flip side he did ban tehvul and his father after a final big poll of the community. i wonder if he would do the same in this situation.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585479)

yes, if you hadnt given them the reaction that they wanted, theydve probably stepped it up a notch and brought her name into it

which could -potentially- be illegal re: defamation/libel/theft of image/whatever, depending on where they went with it

but you'll never know that, because you absolutely destroyed any case you may have had by volunteering all that information yourself

No, I get it, you are the one hashing over things here.

I found it very amusing that some feel my reacting to a post was justification for bringing one of my family members into it.

How ****ing stupid is that.

Spin it any way you want, I'm not buying bull****.

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 10:46

I dont think anybody is trying to justify anything; your persecution complex is kicking in

what I'm pointing out is that your 'reacting to a post' in which an image of a family member was posted by... giving out personal and identifiable information about the family member... was probably not the smartest ****ing move

that you compounded this by being enough of an idiot to voluntarily inform her of this, an action that anybody with an ounce of sense could guess would escalate the situation, is almost beyond belief

you're quite possibly one of the biggest muppets I've come across in a while

Tantric Rex 02-17-2013 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585479)

icfire just has a history of meltdowns

one of the members just happened to see a public picture of an semi attractive woman and wondered if anyone else found her attractive as well and by coincidence it happened to be the daughter of another member. There are a lot of posters here from all around the country.

It was just an honest mistake. Icfire just made too much out of it.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585492)
I dont think anybody is trying to justify anything; your persecution complex is kicking in

:rolleyes: funny that is exactly what you're doing, do you read your own post?

T-Refried-455 02-17-2013 10:47

and muktar's streak of endlessly attempting to use logic on crazy people continues

Esteban_Villa 02-17-2013 10:48

Icfire how does it feel that over the last 14 hours, 7 slept sleeping, the other 7 were spent on this forum refusing to walk away from a situation that has now managed to consume your family? The only winning move is to not play, which clearly you didnt realize, but the only way to salvage at this point is to.....walk away!

If it comes down to your family or your Internet reputation it should e pretty ****ing clear what to do.

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 10:48

yeah ref, i never learn ;<

Ztir 02-17-2013 10:53

I was wondering how this thread got this big, then saw icfire had 70 more posts than the next person

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page