Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 74 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

JoMo 04-02-2016 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550390)
So you're saying being called names by a Bernie supporter is as bad as getting punched in the face by a Trump supporter... :rofl:

Well, according to MSM, and Democrats..... if you cause people to be mad at you, by saying things they don't agree with, it's your fault. So if a Bernie supporter gets punched in the face for calling someone a name, it's the Bernie supporters fault because of their 'tone'.

Reggs 04-02-2016 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoever (Post 18550298)

The first video of this to surface shows the girl punching something off camera, then getting sprayed. When this came out the girl, who's 17 in the video, said she was sexually assaulted by whoever she hit.

Later a second video came out showing that nothing of the sort happened and proved that she was a liar.

It's really scary to think you could be any normal guy and one day just be punched in the face and accused of sexualy assaulting an underage girl. Girls have no accountability.

OneManArmy 04-02-2016 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18550380)
Those boys have "Trump Wall" T-shirts on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkXhnz55i8U

Not... One... Black...

JoMo 04-02-2016 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 18550395)
Not... One... Black...

Why would there be a black person in the white capitol of Wisconsin? 1.4% of the population there is African American.

OneManArmy 04-02-2016 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18550399)
Why would there be a black person in the white capitol of Wisconsin? 1.4% of the population there is African American.

your google powers are strong.

LouCypher 04-02-2016 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18550394)
It's really scary to think you could be any normal guy and one day just be punched in the face and accused of sexualy assaulting an underage girl. Girls have no accountability.

She didn't lose her **** until he touched her ****. No, it wasn't groping, but why couldn't he argue with someone without touching them?

JoMo 04-02-2016 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 18550400)
your google powers are strong.

The black people are likely to be at the Bernie rally listening to what all they are going to get for free on the backs of these white people.

OneManArmy 04-02-2016 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18550405)
The black people are likely to be at the Bernie rally listening to what all they are going to get for free on the backs of these white people.

Haha, without a doubt!

On a side note, that live rally by Trump was a complete joke! Are they all that lame?

JoMo 04-02-2016 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 18550408)
Haha, without a doubt!

On a side note, that live rally by Trump was a complete joke! Are they all that lame?

I didn't watch. He's had to tone it down with smaller venues (due to security issues and protesters) and 'act more presidential' recently.

OneManArmy 04-02-2016 18:12

yea, but 'toning it down' and standing up there and saying jack **** the entire rally is completely different. Just don't call woman pigs and talk about topics.

What i just saw, was neither.

He did make the kids behind him raise their hands and promise not to do drugs. Wonder how long it will take the media to turn that into "hitler esk" propaganda.

JoMo 04-02-2016 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 18550412)
yea, but 'toning it down' and standing up there and saying jack **** the entire rally is completely different. Just don't call woman pigs and talk about topics.

What i just saw, was neither.

He did make the kids behind him raise their hands and promise not to do drugs. Wonder how long it will take the media to turn that into "hitler esk" propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5qTk5MVRTI

I heard he mentioned alcohol as well. So expect....

"BREAKING NEWS: Trump wants to reinstate prohibition"

-News Networks

Validuz 04-02-2016 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18550190)
Army Infantry - I do not brag about what I have done, but I do proudly state that I have served professionally. That is not a statement you can or will ever understand, and I do not blame you for that. You have lived a sheltered, safe life. You have never faced adversity, fear, loneliness, despair, or exhaustion. Its funny that you do not know me at all and have that opinion of me. You must really hate servicemen.

I know you because of your idiotic statements. Anyone who bows and kisses the ass of kikes in the ME is human trash. You are human trash. Is that difficult to understand?

You wear your service record on your shoulders like it means something. You weren't protecting my rights, you sniveling ****. You were fighting because you wanted to fight. And then you bought into the **** koolaid about terrorism and "evil Iran." You're a tool. Literally. A tool. You're no ****ing hero and you definitely aren't honorable. You willingly signed up to do kikes' bidding in the ME.

Quote:

As for your belief that Iran is the least corrupt, most stable, most just, most blameless country in that entire region? Better than Kuwait? Oman? You are an idiot.
Yes, retard. Contrary to the **** brainwashing your retarded ass fell for. The entire region, especially including Israel is a total ****hole. Iran keeps its **** together.

I'm not really sure how to make it any clearer, but to summarize:
You joined/fought for dishonorable reasons. You didn't fight for America. People with brains will call you out on it.

You dumb ****.

JuggerNaught 04-02-2016 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18550417)
I know you because of your idiotic statements. Anyone who bows and kisses the ass of kikes in the ME is human trash. You are human trash. Is that difficult to understand?

You wear your service record on your shoulders like it means something. You weren't protecting my rights, you sniveling ****. You were fighting because you wanted to fight. And then you bought into the **** koolaid about terrorism and "evil Iran." You're a tool. Literally. A tool. You're no ****ing hero and you definitely aren't honorable. You willingly signed up to do kikes' bidding in the ME.

Yes, retard. Contrary to the **** brainwashing your retarded ass fell for. The entire region, especially including Israel is a total ****hole. Iran keeps its **** together.

I'm not really sure how to make it any clearer, but to summarize:
You joined/fought for dishonorable reasons. You didn't fight for America. People with brains will call you out on it.

You dumb ****.

so why aren't you at the airports telling returning soldiers this to their faces instead of hiding behind your monitor?

Dangerdoggie 04-02-2016 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550402)
She didn't lose her **** until he touched her ****. No, it wasn't groping, but why couldn't he argue with someone without touching them?

no **** were touched, stop making **** up.

Validuz 04-02-2016 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18550419)
so why aren't you at the airports telling returning soldiers this to their faces instead of hiding behind your monitor?

Why would I? They're not all are pieces of ****. Most join out of desperation (born into poverty), but then they see the bull**** and call it out. Even they aren't "heroes" or automatically deserve respect. It's just more understandable due to their circumstances.

People like him join for other reasons and then somehow manage to not only believe the bull**** they're fed, but then become ****ing preachers.

Are you familiar with the phrase about a fool opening his mouth?

Validuz 04-02-2016 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550391)
I'm not on anyone's side. I like Trump supporters about as much as BLM protestors. This is a video of stupid people doing stupid things and both sides making excuses.

:rofl:

Yea, of course. "Stupid people on both sides being stupid." Unreal.

When there's ****ing mountains of evidence, you progressive ****s are like, "yea, heh, well, both sides are stupid and stuff!" Take away a SINGLE pea of evidence from the mountain, and you're screaming your heads off about racism, sexism, assault, whatever.

****ing unreal.

JuggerNaught 04-02-2016 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18550422)
Because i don't have the balls to do so

thats what figured.

Reggs 04-02-2016 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550402)

There was no touching. He was very conscious of that too, otherwise he would not be putting his hands up like that.

KingSobieski 04-02-2016 18:58

Old man needs 2 learn elbow touch.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

LouCypher 04-02-2016 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18550421)
no **** were touched, stop making **** up.

1:25 in the video, three clear taps in the middle of her **** with his right hand holding the paper. That's when she lost her ****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_cuODF5rU
Why is it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself? She had hers up holding a sign.

Here's a pic of him "not touching" her ****:
http://i.imgur.com/ShEJQLK.jpg

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page