Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 202 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

-SS- 06-03-2016 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18583347)
^^^

adding on to that

Trump Blamed For San Jose Riots By Clinton-Supporting Mayor

sounds like another wiglaf

These ****ing people are off the wall insane.

Leftists have now justified that a woman was asking for it because of the way she was dressed.

It's her fault for being 'provocative'.

havax 06-03-2016 13:40

let the violence and hate flow

it only makes trump stronger

more supporters every day

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:42

can u imagine an angry mob of white people chasing down a colored minority and beating them in the street for being a hillary/obama suppoter?

the cops just standing and watching it

can u imagine if any of this was flipped around?

i see a **** ton of racism alright. establishment promoted and sponsored racism.

a civil war is going to erupt if this keeps up

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18583356)
These ****ing people are off the wall insane.

Leftists have now justified that a woman was asking for it because of the way she was dressed.

It's her fault for being 'provocative'.

these people have proven one thing to me over and over again

that they believe in nothing higher than "**** you" I will get mine

given any cost......any measure

including the downfall of this entire nation, everything it ever stood for, and your families death at the hand of angry mobs/riots

this is why those politicians they support feel such desperation to take the guns away from law abiding citizens....if they don't hurry up and accomplish that trayvon martins are going to be hitting the sidewalks everywhere soon

Flash 06-03-2016 13:50

I'm just amazed that people like dealy and wiglaf can condone this kind of thing.

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:52

Lou just hopes he can climax before he asphyxiates like David Carradine

otherwise it was all in vain

[N]PRIME189 06-03-2016 13:54

Would be racist to prosecute those sucker punchers I guess

Flash 06-03-2016 13:54

The lack of police intervention is astonishing. I can't even being to wrap my head around how these people aren't being arrested and charged.

SuperTrap 06-03-2016 13:55

Well there's hate crime and then just regular crime without hate

-SS- 06-03-2016 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18583359)
these people have proven one thing to me over and over again

that they believe in nothing higher than "**** you" I will get mine

given any cost......any measure

including the downfall of this entire nation, everything it ever stood for, and your families death at the hand of angry mobs/riots

this is why those politicians they support feel such desperation to take the guns away from law abiding citizens....if they don't hurry up and accomplish that trayvon martins are going to be hitting the sidewalks everywhere soon

Pretty much.

What you can also learn from them-

you get to pay for my beliefs
if you dont pay for my beliefs, you're greedy / selfish
whats yours is ours and whats mine is mine
anyone who doesnt accept my views is a racist, bigot, misogynist, etc.
anyone who makes money has screwed the poor (unless they are soros or other leftwing millionaires / billionaires then it's legit)
no shame despite being refuted
only the narrative matters
lying is acceptable as long they do it
make accusations that they are guilty of

I'm sure we can list alot more, but there is a great start.

-SS- 06-03-2016 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18583366)
I'm just amazed that people like dealy and wiglaf can condone this kind of thing.

lol

You really think they ever would say anything against their side doing this ****?

These are the kind of people who smile when they see this happen to people they oppose. They just wont publicly state it and certainly wouldnt come out against it.

SuperTrap 06-03-2016 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18583359)
if they don't hurry up and accomplish that trayvon martins are going to be hitting the sidewalks everywhere soon

tick,
tick,
tick.

-SS- 06-03-2016 15:18

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCkHSqCWAAIxXwX.jpg

Fool 06-03-2016 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18583373)
The lack of police intervention is astonishing. I can't even being to wrap my head around how these people aren't being arrested and charged.

Because that changes the narrative. Arresting these people would make it evident who is being violent. Christ you can see it in just the headlines, what few there are about this disgusting display. Protestors clash with Trump supoorters. Clash implies direct opposition between two forces. Then you see the video and its entirely one sided, people being ganged up on, sucker punched, chased. Hell one guy got hit with a bag of rocks merely for walking away while holding a sign. There is no possible justification, hence the complete media silence.

I'd love to see the videos of Trump hordes intimidating, threatening, and assaulting all of the peaceful demonstrators. I mean the phones are everywhere recording them right?

Flash 06-03-2016 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18583437)
Because that changes the narrative. Arresting these people would make it evident who is being violent. Christ you can see it in just the headlines, what few there are about this disgusting display. Protestors clash with Trump supoorters. Clash implies direct opposition between two forces. Then you see the video and its entirely one sided, people being ganged up on, sucker punched, chased. Hell one guy got hit with a bag of rocks merely for walking away while holding a sign. There is no possible justification, hence the complete media silence.

I'd love to see the videos of Trump hordes intimidating, threatening, and assaulting all of the peaceful demonstrators. I mean the phones are everywhere recording them right?

I know the bias exist, it is just so glaring and jaw dropping that I have trouble digesting it. I can't understand how people on the left even condone this kind of thing. When I saw Trump protesters throwing punches (all 2 of them) at the Arizona convention it made me sick.

coombz 06-03-2016 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18583233)
It's not like crying wolf, it's just that you guys don't even care.

uhh dude this is tribalwar and you're in a Trump thread

a politician who openly shares their prejudices is what a lot of people have been waiting for literally all their lives

labelling Trump a racist is not going to turn off people who are racists and spend most of their days posting racist **** :ftard:

Veniggs 06-03-2016 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18583344)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo

Here are some peaceful protesters clashing with Trump supporters after they got good and riled up after his violent rhetoric yesterday

globalist racist vanster rejoices

Ztir 06-03-2016 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18583452)
uhh dude this is tribalwar and you're in a Trump thread

a politician who openly shares their prejudices is what a lot of people have been waiting for literally all their lives

labelling Trump a racist is not going to turn off people who are racists and spend most of their days posting racist **** :ftard:

Stfu commie

coombz 06-03-2016 15:51

u will plz address me with my full title of 'uk commie'

Ztir 06-03-2016 15:53

Something something venezuela

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page