Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 163 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 14:12

Ding ding ding, we have a winner folks, crooked hillary and goofy warren couldnt back pedal out of a wet paper bag

Just think of the poor young impressionable cherry cheeked intern that has to crawl under hillarys desk and lap up that old dried out crescent roll.

:Shudder:

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18572395)
Where do you get the notion that this is "right wing"? That is a display of very poor adjudication. Here's why: We are Republic, a Nation of Laws that govern us. When you start circumventing the laws in order to secure power, that isnt a left or right issue, it's an American issue.

Regardless if it is Trump or anyone else, it is an issue whether you like it or not. If you really believe that the left isn't pandering to illegals to gain votes, you are ignorant.

Grow up.

Democrats want illegals to vote for them. Got it. Thanks for clarifying. :-|

Trump is the only reason we're talking about Mexicans. Trump admits this himself.

You know what? Past GOP candidates talked about tightening the border. Guess what? Nobody rioted or gave a ****. It wasn't even a big issue. If someone wants to increase measures to crack down on illegals in a cost effective way? Great. What reasonable person would object to that?

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 14:42

Libtards and the banks that stand to profit from cross border remittances from illegal workers in us wiring money back home

I say kick these tequila swigging midget ******s out of our country and say its high time for americans to make this country fully ours

No one cares we killed all of vansters defenseless ancestors. We just rewrote history to make us white people look like the good guys, then somewhere along the way this white guilt started happening and we all had to start apologizing to all the **** skinned races for giving them all modern conveniences like running water and electricity. O im soooo sorry little sambo, we enslaved you for a couple hundred years and brought you to the land of plenty where you wont get killed by a lion. That was so ****ty to expect you to pick a little cotton here n there. Now they got the right to vote just like real people and got to keep their thug culture and blame the white man for their encultured ails. Time to man up and say enoughs enough. Time for a major reset in race relations.

coombz 05-13-2016 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572335)
That's what's so frustrating. Both sides are preaching the politics of dumb.

well you know what they say, right?

when in Rome...

[meph] still plays 05-13-2016 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18572427)
Libtards and the banks that stand to profit from cross border remittances from illegal workers in us wiring money back home

I say kick these tequila swigging midget ******s out of our country and say its high time for americans to make this country fully ours

No one cares we killed all of vansters defenseless ancestors. We just rewrote history to make us white people look like the good guys, then somewhere along the way this white guilt started happening and we all had to start apologizing to all the **** skinned races for giving them all modern conveniences like running water and electricity. O im soooo sorry little sambo, we enslaved you for a couple hundred years and brought you to the land of plenty where you wont get killed by a lion. That was so ****ty to expect you to pick a little cotton here n there. Now they got the right to vote just like real people and got to keep their thug culture and blame the white man for their encultured ails. Time to man up and say enoughs enough. Time for a major reset in race relations.

plz stop making the FBI flag this website

Captain Tele 05-13-2016 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18572303)
Bill likes to **** anything.. why are people giving the slut a hard time for it?

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8796759296/h72A39610/

Captain Tele 05-13-2016 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572412)

Trump is the only reason we're talking about Mexicans. Trump admits this himself.

oh nooes.......we are talking about the mexicans

instead of trying to give them the dream act, give them all amnesty, and turn america into one giant sanctuary city.

tragic ****

i blame trump

beep boop 05-13-2016 18:18

welcome to the spin zone

-SS- 05-13-2016 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572392)
The Democrats did support the war... based on... wait for it...

the ****ing lie about WMDs.

I don't mean to offend, I really just don't get TWs bizarro political compass anymore. You all seem hellbent on defending a side you see is full of ****, yet also claiming I support the other side.

No, what is bizarro is that you somehow think that you dont support only one side when you do. Your very own words betray you.

It's why your posts get dismantled after spouting the usual leftwing rhetoric (trickle down economics!) and absolutely refuse to consider a different POV.

Btw, as far as "lies", here ya go (note the dates):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk

You still havent damned the economics of the past 7.5 years, will you look the other way on this too?

-SS- 05-13-2016 18:56

Quote:

You know what? Past GOP candidates talked about tightening the border. Guess what? Nobody rioted or gave a ****. It wasn't even a big issue. If someone wants to increase measures to crack down on illegals in a cost effective way? Great. What reasonable person would object to that?

Are you implying that the democrats are not pandering to illegals and also trying to turn TX blue?

You are more than welcome to explain what their intentions are, should be very profound, right?

:)

LouCypher 05-13-2016 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buk Naked (Post 18572406)
I've never seen why people are willing to minimize this.

I've never seen why people, especially men, are willing to maximize this. He did what most married men would do when busted for cheating on his wife.

LouCypher 05-13-2016 19:01

Quote:

Trump is the only reason we're talking about Mexicans.

No, he's not.

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 19:01

I'm still trying to wrap my head around illegal aliens voting. I'm going to have to check out my polling place this November and check that out.

-SS- 05-13-2016 19:07

:rofl:

Wow.

-SS- 05-13-2016 19:10

http://static2.politico.com/dims4/de...s-dispatch.jpg

Reggs 05-13-2016 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572576)
No, he's not.

Yes, he is.

havax 05-13-2016 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572577)
I'm still trying to wrap my head around illegal aliens voting. I'm going to have to check out my polling place this November and check that out.

how the **** do you think it's impossible for illegal immigrants to vote? if you have been to a polling station in south texas, you know it would be rather easy. each polling station is expecting around 400 juan garcias to arrive and vote, claim to be one of them and vote, it's pretty simple.

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 19:47

I'm a registered independent and am interested in this Texas Mexican voting conspiracy. Seriously. The only border problem I'm familiar with is Canadians dumping all their old clothes in our mall parking lots and Canadian Asian women driving 5 mph down the street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxrhAkMcj2w

Goshin 05-13-2016 19:54

Can someone recap Hillary's health problems?

LouCypher 05-13-2016 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572590)
Yes, he is.

No, he's not. Republicans have been *****ing about Mexicans since long before Trump declared his candidacy.

If Trump is the cause for any discussion, it's his stupid wall he thinks Mexico is going to pay for.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page