Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 63 of 127

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629593)

LogRoller 03-14-2011 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 16273077)
Why aren't we having huge fundraising campaigns for Japan like we had for ****** Haiti?

weren't you reading what lgbr said, this is no big deal. it'll all be back up and running in a couple of weeks.

Tantric Rex 03-14-2011 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King (Post 16273125)
You are off-topic, overtly hostile, and you are the one taking this personally.

I am probably typing this from one of the dangerous places on the planet right now. I could die at any minute. Another huge quake is supposedly coming...

I was just trying to tell you that we should all remain positive about this, you don't know what it's like to be here, and you are wrong to be so negative towards everything. I would like to remain positive because I have hope that things are fine and will continue to get better.

You are free to call me whatever you like, but I won't return the favor.

Have a good one man. I hope you are having better luck than me... and no hard feelings.

Maybe you posted this before and I havnt read it yet. BUt there was a earthquake and a tsunami that hit and like you said you could die any minute, couldnt you be doing something else with your time?

Maybe you could be digging people out of rubble, handing out food or something besides whoring the forum.

Zombie 03-14-2011 10:23

How long will it take to completely cool the reactors?

Fool 03-14-2011 10:27

It's difficult to say since we don't know if Quaid started them or if it was all just a Recall.

Detox.enD 03-14-2011 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric Rex (Post 16273265)
Maybe you could be digging people out of rubble, handing out food or something besides whoring the forum.

probably a better idea to leave the digging of people out of rubble to the search and rescue experts that are there from tons of different countries.

instead of pretending you have a clue as to what is involved in moving tons of ruble to try to rescue the people underneath without causing a huge collapse that kills everyone involved.

the handing out of food would probably be ok though, but i believe there's more to it than just 'handing out food'.

best bet is leave it to the experts...

Flyersfan 03-14-2011 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detox.enD (Post 16273293)
probably a better idea to leave the digging of people out of rubble to the search and rescue experts that are there from tons of different countries.

instead of pretending you have a clue as to what is involved in moving tons of ruble to try to rescue the people underneath without causing a huge collapse that kills everyone involved.

the handing out of food would probably be ok though, but i believe there's more to it than just 'handing out food'.

Wow what amazing bravery and compassion

Esteban_Villa 03-14-2011 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyersfan (Post 16273301)

It's pretty simple, he's a robot. He hasn't been programmed to search and rescue people nor has he been programmed to hand out food.

Tantric Rex 03-14-2011 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detox.enD (Post 16273293)

You're probably right. I take it back. volunteers have never helped the handing out of food or blankets or the locating of survivors or the moving of rubble.

In the case of natural emergencies everyone should sit on their ass and wait for someone else to come do it for them.

Good point.

Flyersfan 03-14-2011 10:36

Need more post about how this isn't chernobyl and the media is lying to us we are so dumb for lisenting to the media and chernobyl didn't have a containment building which is like the best thing ever no radiation can ever escape it no matter what.

Detox.enD 03-14-2011 10:36

Quote:

?

it's true. they have the people over there to do the job. those people know what they're doing. the biggest issue is they don't yet have access to all the areas - which there's nothing you can do about that unless you have a private helocopter...

its' like running intoa burning building to see if you can save people when the firefighters are already there. all you're going to do is cause more problems for the people who know what they're doing.

helping out like that makes sense the first day. maybe even the second. after that, all the experts are already on the scene. there's a lot more that goes into search and rescue than just moving rocks. you can cause even more problems if you don't understand how building collapses happen during situations like this...

so, continue being ignorant.

Tantric Rex 03-14-2011 10:38

Quote:

I have no idea where people get attitudes like that.

Detox.enD 03-14-2011 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric Rex (Post 16273318)
You're probably right. I take it back. volunteers have never helped the handing out of food or blankets or the locating of survivors or the moving of rubble.

In the case of natural emergencies everyone should sit on their ass and wait for someone else to come do it for them.

Good point.

if this was day one you'd have a point.

but its not.

if emergency organizations and military members were not already on the ground, you'd have a point.

but they are.

like i said, handing out food and stuff would probably be ok. but there's a method to doing it so that the most people get the most help, and to prevent others from being hurt by the process. if you can't understand that, then i don't know what to say.

you're pretty stupid though so i guess i shouldn't expect you to understand.

Detox.enD 03-14-2011 10:40

guys search and rescue is so ****ing easy, thats why they have highly trained and specialized people who are dedicated to nothign but search and rescue, that they fly all over the world in times like this.

anyone can do it, get off your ass and go move some rocks

Got Haggis? 03-14-2011 10:44

what exactly happens to the sea water they pump in? does it boil and then they have to let off radioactive steam? and they just keep pumping in more ?

Tantric Rex 03-14-2011 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detox.enD (Post 16273333)
if this was day one you'd have a point.

but its not.

if emergency organizations and military members were not already on the ground, you'd have a point.

but they are.

like i said, handing out food and stuff would probably be ok. but there's a method to doing it so that the most people get the most help, and to prevent others from being hurt by the process. if you can't understand that, then i don't know what to say.

you're pretty stupid though so i guess i shouldn't expect you to understand.

There are not enough emergency organizations and military members there ****head. Thats why people are dying in the rubble.

Dont worry no one is going to ask you to pry your fatass out from behind your computer to do anything.

Detox.enD 03-14-2011 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric Rex (Post 16273349)
There are not enough emergency organizations and military members there ****head. Thats why people are dying in the rubble.

Dont worry no one is going to ask you to pry your fatass out from behind your computer to do anything.

you probably also think the nuclear reactors are in danger of blowing up and killing everyone in the us.

Tantric Rex 03-14-2011 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detox.enD (Post 16273350)
you probably also think the nuclear reactors are in danger of blowing up and killing everyone in the us.

What does this have to do with you being a lazy retard?

Try to change that subject as fast as you can.

Detox.enD 03-14-2011 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric Rex (Post 16273353)
What does this have to do with you being a lazy retard?

see, now you're just mad because i explained to you how stupid you are.

you would be the idiot running into the burning buidling that the firefighters have to save, and someone else dies because of it.

congrats - you're about as ignorant as they come.

CelticMojo 03-14-2011 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 16273285)
It's difficult to say since we don't know if Quaid started them or if it was all just a Recall.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wAUyRiYDQ_...andy+Quaid.jpg

Detox.enD 03-14-2011 10:48

tantric rex thinks the pumkin king can travel half way across the country to help out in the areas where the search and rescue experts can't access yet.

because i guess he can wave his finger and create roadways or something

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page