Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 105 of 127

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629593)

Got Haggis? 03-17-2011 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoddy (Post 16281939)
Individual stories and videos like that help people who are far away (us) empathize with the victims. Would you rather that we just had a couple of days of "large magnitude earthquake, destructive tsunami, 10,000 dead or missing" and all moved on?

exactly this. also helps to show people just how devastating tsunamis are. remember when the thailand one hit and they said the water receded and people went out onto the beach because they didn't know what was happening? The more videos and awareness shown, the better it is for everyone.

i believe they should also show dead bodies from war on tv. it remind people that '**** is real'

Zombie 03-17-2011 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King (Post 16281917)
Ok, that's enough. This has all gone too far.

This thread has become completely disgusting.

I hope that you will all find something new to talk about besides the misfortune that is occurring over here.

You are all festering and feeding on the latest news of radioactive horror like bloated fatties wolfing down buttered popcorn in a movie theater.

Most of everything that you are reading in the news and all that you know about what is happening in Japan is a complete and utter crock of ignorant ****.

I can easily say that this event has been blown out of proportion with a degree of hysteria that I have never witnessed before in my life.

That last video of the women screaming to her death while the water carried her house away was just gross and unsettling.

Isn't anyone ashamed about how we are acting? Waiting for the next exciting clip of innocent people dying in agony and calling it "news".

**** this thread.

Sorry to have offended you, but it is news.
We don't know if that woman was in the house that was swept away, or if it was someone in the building that the guy was filming from.

Witnessing the power of mother nature like that is awe inspiring.
Watching the videos and witnessing the destruction gives a far better idea of what the people are going through, and simply dismissing it as entertainment is not the right thing to do.

Rayn 03-17-2011 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King (Post 16281917)
Waiting for the next exciting clip of innocent people dying in agony and calling it "news".

The way this thread has to be updated with the tiniest inkling of barely relevant information constantly is bizarre, particularly when we know 99% of it is speculation and hype. I guess its some weird kind of voyeurism, or boredom.

MAN IN TOKYO HAD A GREEN BOWEL MOVEMENT
RADIATION POISONING NOW FEARED TO BE SWEEPING THE CAPITAL

Tantric Rex 03-17-2011 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayn (Post 16281965)
The way this thread has to be updated with the tiniest inkling of barely relevant information constantly is bizarre, particularly when we know 99% of it is speculation and hype. I guess its some weird kind of voyeurism, or boredom.

You act or suprised or something.

FOURSTAR 03-17-2011 15:34

Quote:

its jomo... he has nothing better to do

havax 03-17-2011 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 16281936)

okay, this is not good.

Fool 03-17-2011 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 16282009)
okay, this is not good.

It's getting weaker.

Tantric Rex 03-17-2011 15:48

Australian FLoods
Kashmir Earthquake
Katrina
Japan Earthquake
haiti earthquake
Pakistan Floods
2004 tsunami

The end is near

12/21/12

Yankee 03-17-2011 15:52

great, go ahead and send me all your account info, you won't be needing it

Osiris 03-17-2011 15:53

So what's going on with the nuclear reactors suddenly there's not big screaming headlines of doom on my two biggest national newspaper websites.

Pagy 03-17-2011 15:59

Quote:

I had to look... Jomo has 320 posts... Like 230 more than the next highest poster.

This clown needs to get laid.

sain 03-17-2011 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 16282009)
okay, this is not good.

"Though they could reach California by Friday, officials said they see no health danger and stressed that any radiation reaching here would be well within safe limits."

Do people even read the articles anymore?

Goshin 03-17-2011 16:02

WELCOME TO CLOWN TOWN

Osiris 03-17-2011 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris (Post 16282054)
So what's going on with the nuclear reactors suddenly there's not big screaming headlines of doom on my two biggest national newspaper websites.

havax 03-17-2011 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by sain (Post 16282085)
"Though they could reach California by Friday, officials said they see no health danger and stressed that any radiation reaching here would be well within safe limits."

Do people even read the articles anymore?

officials say that? well ****, i'm good with that. i believe anything officials say. my bad, bro.

Walking_Man 03-17-2011 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris (Post 16282054)

apocalypse already happened, we're all already dead

JackBootedThug 03-17-2011 16:10

Quote:

You are all festering and feeding on the latest news of radioactive horror like bloated fatties wolfing down buttered popcorn in a movie theater.
Nailed it!

FOURSTAR 03-17-2011 16:11

erryting aok

Whoop 03-17-2011 16:16

i want popcorn =(

Dresden 03-17-2011 16:18

This is standard behavior on Tribalwar

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page