Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 647 of 826

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695233)

Gandalf 08-15-2022 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustie (Post 19482988)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VEAq72HUsk

Joe Biden took AR JOBS! They took er JOB!

I watched it. Was pretty entertaining.

Rustie 08-15-2022 17:36

I***8217;m half way thru, it***8217;s pretty good. Stopped after that track to get some dinner.

Ice cold beer
Pickup truck
Country music
Listing ****
We got tegridy to keep us waaaarm!

SeVeReD 08-16-2022 19:49

here is worst case scenario
Trump is a sleeper like Pence
Globalist D.C. know they can't hold on forever with even the cheat
So they have a 'populist' in their Epstein pocket
Pretend real fight against him
but if all else fails
They have a Trump card

Trust but verify

for now I will watch South Park

SeVeReD 08-16-2022 21:12

Biden signs 15% corporate tax Drain Back Better

Quote:

The new law includes a $369 billion investment in climate and energy policies, $64 billion to extend a policy under Obamacare to reduce health insurance costs, and a 15% corporate minimum tax aimed at companies that earn more than $1 billion a year

JuggerNaught 08-17-2022 15:24

And this is how you gut a country's economy

-SS- 08-17-2022 15:57

dont forget that Trump lowered insulin prices in Dec 2020

Biden signed an EO revoking that (his Big Pharma donors appreciate that; there's only 3 insulin manufacturers)

HHS said that the administrative costs were too much of a burden, so tough **** if you die because you cant afford lifesaving meds

Their words:

"HHS has determined that the overall impacts of the administrative burden outweigh benefits to patients from the reduction in prices of insulin and injectable epinephrine."

https://public-inspection.federalreg...2021-21457.pdf

Gandalf 08-17-2022 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 19483548)

Biden signed an EO revoking that (his Big Pharma donors appreciate that; there's only 3 insulin manufacturers)

HHS said that the administrative costs were too much of a burden, so tough **** if you die because you cant afford lifesaving meds

Their words:

"HHS has determined that the overall impacts of the administrative burden outweigh benefits to patients from the reduction in prices of insulin and injectable epinephrine."

Don’t forget the epipen. Another ****ing big pharma money grab.

I have allergies. Grass, trees, molds, rat piss, pet dander. None of it is life treatening. I get sinus clogging and runny nose. I get three shots a month to treat it.

I am required to buy an epipen to get treatment. And they don’t sell epipens individually. You have to buy two. At $75 dollars a piece. A device the manufacturer didn’t invent and the serum they didn’t create, yet they charge outrageous amounts of money and get the industry to require me to buy them.

That’s all the proof I need to hate big pharma. Evil mother****ers.

Fool 08-17-2022 20:15

have you tried not being weak against nature?

havax 08-17-2022 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 19483595)
have you tried not being weak against nature?

i've tried that

i also tried not being poor and buying a 75k electric vehicle

it's working out great :bigthumb:

SeVeReD 08-17-2022 20:52

Have you tried crossing your fingers and prayers?
along with some old age health care?

-SS- 08-17-2022 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 19483582)
Don’t forget the epipen. Another ****ing big pharma money grab.

I have allergies. Grass, trees, molds, rat piss, pet dander. None of it is life treatening. I get sinus clogging and runny nose. I get three shots a month to treat it.

I am required to buy an epipen to get treatment. And they don’t sell epipens individually. You have to buy two. At $75 dollars a piece. A device the manufacturer didn’t invent and the serum they didn’t create, yet they charge outrageous amounts of money and get the industry to require me to buy them.

That’s all the proof I need to hate big pharma. Evil mother****ers.

Sorry to hear that man, sucks. I watched a story about a lady who pays $10K a month for her leukemia pills.

Ah, found it: Big Pharma spending $263M to keep drug prices high: "They have really endless resources" - CBS News.

Lastly, here's about $356 million more reasons to hate them (besides the $BILLION$ they made off the pandemic).

Quote:

Which Industry Spends the Most on Lobbying?

Pharmaceuticals/Health Products: $5,170,516,263

Spending $5.17 billion over the past 24 years, the pharmaceutical and health products industry has far outpaced all others in lobbying spending. The industry spent a record $356.6 million on lobbying in 2021, nearly 30% more in nominal terms than it did in 2009 amid debates about the Affordable Care Act (ACA). This includes spending on behalf of drug manufacturers as well as sellers of medical products and nutritional and dietary supplements. The main drugmakers' lobbying group, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, remained the biggest spender within the health care sector in 2021 with outlays of $30.4 million.
Which Industry Spends the Most on Lobbying?

Brasstax 08-17-2022 22:27

Look, the fact that Americans can't afford cars is a good thing. Cars are evil, get it?
And, yeah, meat costs 10x what it used to but meat is bad for the environment, get it?

havax 08-17-2022 22:40

eat ze bugs?

Rustie 08-18-2022 00:06

Private jets, nuclear weapons, and world war is good for the environment! You get it now? Cow Farts bad Jet Fuel good

Plasmatic 08-18-2022 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustie (Post 19482996)
I’m half way thru, it’s pretty good. Stopped after that track to get some dinner.

Ice cold beer
Pickup truck
Country music
Listing ****
We got tegridy to keep us waaaarm!

Their blast of Biden was on point.

Lozza Mate 08-18-2022 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 19483548)

Their words:

Trump never lowered prices. He signed an order that sought to lower them (only at federal health centers), but it never came into effect.

JuggerNaught 08-18-2022 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 19483582)

If you haven't tried it, look around and find a place, like a roadside stand, that has local produced honey. Start putting like a teaspoon in your coffee or tea. It has to be actual local produced honey, not just something that says 'home made' or some ****. It will take about 3-4 days and your allergies will probably disappear

SeVeReD 08-21-2022 15:26

This is just modelling, of course ***8211; the limitations of which became plain during the pandemic. Moreover, not all these effects can be laid at the door of the government***8217;s decision to order a lockdown.

Mitchdubai 08-21-2022 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19483655)
If you haven't tried it, look around and find a place, like a roadside stand, that has local produced honey. Start putting like a teaspoon in your coffee or tea. It has to be actual local produced honey, not just something that says 'home made' or some ****. It will take about 3-4 days and your allergies will probably disappear

Dear Dr Juggle****, please stick to being terrible at routers and Excel. KTHX.

blackpeople 08-21-2022 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19483655)

CLAUDE

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page