TribalWar Forums

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   do i kill myself if k8 said yes to marry me (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=698332)

spockhammer 12-29-2021 18:52

do i kill myself if k8 said yes to marry me
 
:reaper: :ladysman:

havax 12-29-2021 19:31

i say wait until right after you lift the veil and kiss her, then murder suicide in front of the crowd at the church.

easilyodd 12-29-2021 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19415095)
i say wait until right after you lift the veil and kiss her, then murder suicide in front of the crowd at the church.

+1 that's baller af

clu 12-29-2021 19:59

@dare wedding we can all be best

KittyCat 12-29-2021 20:13

Only if u promise 2 inseminate first


we need dare pt2

easilyodd 12-29-2021 20:39

however it goes, it needs to be live streamed.

spockhammer 12-29-2021 22:55

MUST HAVE MORE JEWISH BABIES

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 19415102)
Only if u promise 2 inseminate first


we need dare pt2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE

spockhammer 12-29-2021 23:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqoWqn4h3tw

Plasmatic 12-30-2021 00:52

Murder suicide is the best suicide.

spockhammer 12-30-2021 03:25

so you dont teach me all this math and we dont get that spare grim reaper account

plas i have no friends

we get the jesus fukin christ account

im jesus fukin christ

i only got tw and k8 thats it LOL and FREEMASONRY im in 4 lyfe i dont give a **** anymore


**** ed chocotoco lee hes a rapist THAT EVOLVED ME

EvilNapir 12-30-2021 03:38

We are ur friends and we can take our friends with us. #family

spockhammer 12-30-2021 03:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYJatiODnM

spockhammer 12-30-2021 04:03

active assassination attempts on me and **** i bet

sehvi 12-30-2021 04:14

please invite all of us to the wedding

KittyCat 12-30-2021 04:20

Insemin8ion na8ion

havax 12-30-2021 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by spockhammer (Post 19415222)
im jesus fukin christ

surprise, no you're not, you ****ing imbecile gg

StapleMammal1 12-30-2021 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by spockhammer (Post 19415222)
plas i have no friends

im your fren :signed:

Dweasel 12-30-2021 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilNapir (Post 19415223)
We are ur friends and we can take our friends with us. #family

Do a pagan wedding

friends and relatives get to :sex: the bride

immediately after saying the "I do" :clap:

Dweasel 12-30-2021 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 19415271)
im your fren :signed:

A friend like that ... :nuts: ... you need no enemies. :razz:



ps, keep an eye on him > he will steal your stuff.

spockhammer 12-30-2021 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19415235)
surprise, no you're not, you ****ing imbecile gg

RETARD THEY ARE FREE MASON ACCOUNTS AND BLOOD LINE INHERITANCE

DNA HAS A DOUBLE HELIX CROSSOVER BREEDING PAIRS CAN TOO LOL

I USED TO LIVE AT THE FUKIN VATICAN

spockhammer 12-30-2021 10:08

havax is still ragin about that time he and i killed that mexican kid south of the boarder and cannibalized him in the desert bbq'd when i was a kid i didnt want to eat the kid but havax was like no this is good food eat *****

Dweasel 12-30-2021 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by spockhammer (Post 19415281)
havax is still ragin about that time he and i killed that mexican kid south of the boarder and cannibalized him in the desert bbq'd when i was a kid i didnt want to eat the kid but havax was like no this is good food eat *****

:lies:

But good material for TW. :bigthumb:

clu 12-30-2021 12:15

damn i just ate

Plasmatic 12-30-2021 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by spockhammer (Post 19415225)
active assassination attempts on me and **** i bet

Kill Bill part 2 all over again.

spockhammer 12-30-2021 13:05

lol lemon and plasmatic taught me how to e-grab btw this is y i own literally everyone in tribes

shoutouts to natural and redux too! lt#56 etc etc

Plasmatic 12-30-2021 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by spockhammer (Post 19415321)
lol lemon and plasmatic taught me how to e-grab btw this is y i own literally everyone in tribes

shoutouts to natural and redux too! lt#56 etc etc

:heart:

spockhammer 02-09-2022 12:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ujGKsnopc


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC