Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1193 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18671588)

LMAO

krugman hasn't cared since all of his dumb Keynesian ideas failed to work here or in japan over the lost decades

though he did make my year when he said he would put this as his twitter avatar soon

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/...22ce38672b.jpg

MadHatSam 11-10-2016 17:10

And now democrats eat their young:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw7ky2EWgAAo6HG.jpg

Hellsfury 11-10-2016 17:12

When the going gets tough, the tough.... move to Canada?

Why would Canada want a bunch of limp dick American liberals? You guys made your bed, now sleep in it (for the next 4-8 years). It's like having your annoying neighbor bang on your door at 12AM - "Hey, the wife kicked me out... I'm gonna crash on your couch for the next 4 years".... Ah, no.

Will be fun watching Justin Trudeau trying to deal with Donald Trump now that his man-crush on Hillary won't be realized as planned.

cael 11-10-2016 17:13

https://s21.postimg.org/jlk44x2bb/54...e0a4b_1000.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/wn9boflfz/2179.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/n3zmuyxxr/baby_mop_3181.jpg

Vanster 11-10-2016 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18671726)
I love how utterly defeated libscum are looking for the silver lining claiming, "but we won the popular vote!"

Remember the last time you said that you got 8 years of George W. Bush.

Be careful what you wish for.

I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

havax 11-10-2016 17:16

lol dang don lemon called his own network out!!! :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOCcRnvMPEU

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18671731)
Are you excited for AG Christie or Giuliani?

i am trying to be celebrate something i know i will inevitably ***** about later

so far you have been filling my cynical **** it all role very well for me

(keep it up)

cael 11-10-2016 17:22

a rare moment of reality intruding into tele's consciousness

havax 11-10-2016 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18671768)
I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

amen.

when I say MAGA, i mean for you and everyone in this country.

i respect you for making this post.

good luck, and peace be with you.

slogg 11-10-2016 17:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvgnOqcCYCM

bahahaha....hahahahahaaaa aaaaaaa

oh this made my day

Gouge 11-10-2016 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18671769)
lol dang don lemon called his own network out!!! :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOCcRnvMPEU

So he was a paid plant/protester there for a sound bite...got it.

MadHatSam 11-10-2016 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18671772)
i am trying to be celebrate something i know i will inevitably ***** about later

so far you have been filling my cynical **** it all role very well for me

(keep it up)

If Ryan is still speaker when Trump is sworn in I think you can start to infer how much he is willing to risk failing versus going along to get along.

I think he capitulates to the R establishment in the end, maybe a few heads will roll but mostly symbolic. The real agitators around him don't want that much different than those in charge. They just want to be the elites running **** over the people there now.

K street isn't affraid, hope to see something that makes them. Longer they aren't scared though the more and more influence they will have going forward.

NightTrain 11-10-2016 17:29

welp vanster just ruined the smugtastic gloatfest for everyone :(

havax 11-10-2016 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18671781)
welp vanster just ruined the smugtastic gloatfest for everyone :(

hehe nah man, we still have eggi and wiglaf and triple etc to destroy

NightTrain 11-10-2016 17:32

no he broke me right there. seriously

Chaol 11-10-2016 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18671768)
There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.


Your posts make me happy Vanster.

And get your hiking in while you can, I think we're gonna end up with an Oil & Gas CEO as the Secretary of the Interior (****ing dismal LOL)

slogg 11-10-2016 17:34

https://s21.postimg.org/mqbzjw9d3/2016_11_10.jpg

great work over there

Greedo909 11-10-2016 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniggs (Post 18671719)
i don't think commies will read anything like this. however, it looks like they've diversified their use of language.

the trend i'm seeing now is this constant use of phrases like "stay strong" and "come together" and "stay united." it could be innocent enough. after all, miley cyrus is an uneducated art fag. but i think the tone is just weird and off-setting, as if they're getting ready to start some ****.

Because they are cowardly bullies that need the protection and anonymity of the mob to intimidate their perceived enemies into submission. As has been clearly exposed by the current election, the left is inherently violent--they always resort to violence the moment they no longer can win peacefully in the intellectual realm. However, they will only behave this way when they perceive themselves as having a total advantage over their opponents, which is why they are so reliant on social ostracism(ex. sjw tactics such as isolating opponents from their peers by calling racist) and politically opposing civil rights that might equalize out their mob advantage(gun control). They are not prepared to fight, they are only trying to destroy your will to fight through hopelessly being outnumbered through mob intimidation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB91BBPt8g4

As far as the rhetoric--'Stronger together' was actually propaganda coined by Mussolini as the symbol/slogan of fascism.

Quote:

Many of the newer buildings that were constructed during Mussoliniís reign where at least partially influenced by ancient Roman ruins. One of the most recurrent symbols in these buildings was the fasces, the ancient symbol of Roman power that gives Fascism its name. The fasces were a collection of bound rods that were stronger together than apart. Many of the buildings that were built during the Fascist reconstruction had distinctly modern designs and are relatively easy to pick out in Rome.
Fascism and The Via Dei Fori Imperiali | University of Washington

Fool 11-10-2016 17:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA

Shiloh 11-10-2016 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18671726)
I love how utterly defeated libscum are looking for the silver lining claiming, "but we won the popular vote!"

Remember the last time you said that you got 8 years of George W. Bush.

Be careful what you wish for.

She hasn't won the popular vote. She's got a 200k vote lead, with 8% of the vote remaining.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50.
Page 1193 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC