Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 40 of 76

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

Irn-Bru 02-17-2013 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585380)
You really haven't heard of C.Y.A., how old are you?

30... just internets it, makes sense, but never seen it, or heard it used anywhere else (or maybe I just never noticed when it was).

Hudson 02-17-2013 08:47

That's prob rayn doing that.

nigafool 02-17-2013 08:50

@TribalWarForums Posters/24H: ICFire (74); Glare (58); ThrillKillKulT (50); naptown (48); Groove (47); havax (45); HaPpY (41); Irn-Bru (40); Spxnge (39);

LogRoller 02-17-2013 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585059)
oy vey

I suggest you ask naptown to do for you what's he's done in trying to chase me from the confines of tdub then.

That ought to give a good grasp on it.

you didn't answer my question

what has he done that is legally considered to be harassment

Got Haggis? 02-17-2013 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigafool (Post 17585386)
@TribalWarForums Posters/24H: ICFire (74); Glare (58); ThrillKillKulT (50); naptown (48); Groove (47); havax (45); HaPpY (41); Irn-Bru (40); Spxnge (39);

Got Haggis(1)

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogRoller (Post 17585403)
you didn't answer my question

what has he done that is legally considered to be harassment

...and I'm not going to educate your ignorance on the matter.

Hudson 02-17-2013 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585405)

Exactly..

Nothing.

Go pedo. Plz go.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17585407)
Exactly..

Nothing.

Go pedo. Plz go.

Your post here are related to that proof in fact.

Being the bandwagon knob polisher you are, right boy.

LogRoller 02-17-2013 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585405)

it's not ignorance. i read the statute, and i read the legal definition of harassment. because it is open to interpretation, i'm saying you're either completely wrong, or you are equally guilty of harassment. how can you be so ridiculously obtuse?

there is no need to answer that question, as it is self evident. you are deliberately being vague because you are making threats without actually doing the research to have the understanding to back those threats up. it is yet another pathetic and desperate ploy to gain the upper hand in yet another one of your pointless online conflicts. this has been your modus operandi since i can't remember when.

i now consider this the last word on the matter, since you will obviously only respond with either more vague bull**** or a personal insult or some sort, and i will move on with the rest of my day.

mstrike 02-17-2013 09:43

Persecutory delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hudson 02-17-2013 09:46

what is that in your sig mstrike?

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogRoller (Post 17585413)
it's not ignorance. i read the statute, and i read the legal definition of harassment. because it is open to interpretation, i'm saying you're either completely wrong, or you are equally guilty of harassment. how can you be so ridiculously obtuse?

there is no need to answer that question, as it is self evident. you are deliberately being vague because you are making threats without actually doing the research to have the understanding to back those threats up. it is yet another pathetic and desperate ploy to gain the upper hand in yet another one of your pointless online conflicts. this has been your modus operandi since i can't remember when.

i now consider this the last word on the matter, since you will obviously only respond with either more vague bull**** or a personal insult or some sort, and i will move on with the rest of my day.

When you aren't aware of something that that is ignorance. We are all ignorant in many ways and will be our entire lives.

There are resources available to you to fix that. I'm not going to do it for you.

Of course since they are apparently busy changing things if the changes of my reputation page are any indicator you might want to do so soon.

mstrike 02-17-2013 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17585418)
what is that in your sig mstrike?

It's Pain (Nagato) looking over the Village Hidden by Rain.

TheProvider 02-17-2013 09:53

holy **** ice fire, just stop bro

please

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 09:54

I didn't start it.

TheProvider 02-17-2013 09:55

well you can sure end it

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheProvider (Post 17585425)
well you can sure end it

Yes I can but not as you may be thinking. If that were my aim at least.

TheProvider 02-17-2013 09:58

yeah that's true.

have fun :sunny:

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 09:58

well now dont you feel all warm and important

all it took was involving an innocent and subjecting her to potential risk

before you say 'wah they started it they linked a picture' stop and think for a second

what good came of telling her

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:02

Yes, actually you did.

You started it way back in the trayvon martin thread. You and Tigran posting like jackasses for pages on end. Contradicting yourself, posting one thing, posting something completely opposite then editing the OP.

Your **** posting just escalated from there. The only people who get ****ed with here are the ones that go out of their way to bring negative attention to themselves. Now you bring your son in to this. Post nonsensical bull**** for 40 pages and say "I didn't start it" well who did? We've already proven naptown didn't. Just look through this thread not a single post in it was personal information he found about you or your son.

This is as multiple people have pointed out, Your typical meltdown. You post dumb ****. Argue it with vague and often inaccurate rebuttals. reply to every post. get less and less coherent. Then eventually quite vocally say "I'm done now, thanks guys! I was trollolololing you the whole time."

No one believes you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585432)
well now dont you feel all warm and important

all it took was involving an innocent and subjecting her to potential risk

before you say 'wah they started it they linked a picture' stop and think for a second

what good came of telling her

I'd also ask, what kind of parent willfully subjects their child to ridicule and verbal abuse?

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page