Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 15 of 25

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

doggor 01-22-2010 23:46

Omahagians do you people ever make it to The Waiting Room?

babygirl1 01-22-2010 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabbitRabbi (Post 15263358)
wow what a whore

You've never ****ed a girl in the ass before... you're missing out!

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggor (Post 15263371)
Omahagians do you people ever make it to The Waiting Room?

Been there once or twice. Dont like it much unless theres a good band.

Jim Beam 01-22-2010 23:50

Physiologically, the female rectum is the same as a male rectum.

fish_spum 01-22-2010 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Beam (Post 15263385)
Physiologically, the female rectum is the same as a male rectum.

smells the same too

babygirl1 01-22-2010 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15263353)
So let me get this straight. You were thinking of me when you were ****ing her in the ass and needed to take your dick out just to draw on her? :gayfight:++

I guess my name being on the attention whore means she's mine. $5 blowjobs for all!

This is simo
Now your posts dont even make sense. My superiority here is apparent thank you. Back to the ignore list. I just had to see what you possibly could have said.

Hudson 01-22-2010 23:57

Feels the same

Zlex 01-22-2010 23:57

This is why I miss Kura, he would have had something good to say.

Xcursion 01-22-2010 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15263398)
Now your posts dont even make sense. My superiority here is apparent thank you. Back to the ignore list. I just had to see what you possibly could have said.

Wrong account Simo! You should really learn to log out.

JoMo 01-22-2010 23:58

lol nice

RabbitRabbi 01-23-2010 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15263398)
Now your posts dont even make sense. My superiority here is apparent thank you. Back to the ignore list. I just had to see what you possibly could have said.

Superior to what? You did nothing better then what any moderately attractive girl would do to to make herself "feel" like she's hot.

Vanster 01-23-2010 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15263378)
You've never ****ed a girl in the ass before... you're missing out!

I have, and didn't think it was anything to write home about.

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabbitRabbi (Post 15263441)
Superior to what? You did nothing better then what any moderately attractive girl would do to to make herself "feel" like she's hot.

I said that, dumbass. Way to use your deductive reasoning. And she is superior because she came with the goods, unlike you ******s who only fag up the place.

SuicideSnowman 01-23-2010 00:48

Do you guys ever shoot up before ****ing?

old_skul 01-23-2010 00:48

Penis +++
E-Penis +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 00:48

Bring on the hate:)

old_skul 01-23-2010 00:54

Hi Simo. You have large penis.

Also, for any of you saying this this is "possible" TWHOF material - I don't know what you've been smoking. A dude posted a picture of himself ****ing a woman in the ass with a cartoon caricature of a rival poster drawn around her *******. Thread of the year, including last year.

The bar has been raised.

Xcursion 01-23-2010 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15263514)
I said that, dumbass. Way to use your deductive reasoning. And she is superior because she came with the goods, unlike you ******s who only fag up the place.

The only goods she came with was a busted **** from when she was 13 and daddy issues.

RabbitRabbi 01-23-2010 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15263514)
I said that, dumbass. Way to use your deductive reasoning. And she is superior because she came with the goods, unlike you ******s who only fag up the place.

mmmk sorry I missed that. I've just been dipping in and out of this thread.

RabbitRabbi 01-23-2010 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 15263516)
Do you guys ever shoot up before ****ing?

never shot it but opium and ****ing go together like lamb and tuna fish baby

old_skul 01-23-2010 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabbitRabbi (Post 15263536)
never shot it but opium and ****ing go together like lamb and tuna fish baby

I don't think that's quite kosher there, Rabbi.

turdburgler 01-23-2010 01:05

:rofl: @ xcursion pic

didnt see this until today

Zlex 01-23-2010 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15263530)
The only goods she came with was a busted **** from when she was 13 and daddy issues.

God you suck at posting.

Just give it up.

RabbitRabbi 01-23-2010 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_skul (Post 15263544)
I don't think that's quite kosher there, Rabbi.

You're pretty much covered as long as you do it through a hole in a sheet.

Maniac2099 01-23-2010 01:13

Why cant i meet a nice girl like that..? anyways you 2 are my new heros...would donate for pron but is broke

alienkiller 01-23-2010 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15263353)
So let me get this straight. You were thinking of me when you were ****ing her in the ass and needed to take your dick out just to draw on her? :gayfight:++

I guess my name being on the attention whore means she's mine. $5 blowjobs for all!

that's the best you could come up with you dumb ******?

alienkiller 01-23-2010 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_skul (Post 15263528)
Hi Simo. You have large penis.

Also, for any of you saying this this is "possible" TWHOF material - I don't know what you've been smoking. A dude posted a picture of himself ****ing a woman in the ass with a cartoon caricature of a rival poster drawn around her *******. Thread of the year, including last year.

The bar has been raised.

:signed:

mstrike needs to step up to the plate :P

SuicideSnowman 01-23-2010 01:23

I don't get why people are so angry at Xcursion.

Apparently stupid whores who post nudes are a hot commodity around here and aren't to be ****ed with.

NAT Mav 01-23-2010 01:23

I'm waiting for the vids. :hurry:

Velocity 01-23-2010 01:23

in before move

Zlex 01-23-2010 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 15263575)
I don't get why people are so angry at Xcursion.

Apparently stupid whores who post nudes are a hot commodity around here and aren't to be ****ed with.

Nothing do with stupid whores.

Xcursion is just an unoriginal ****** who runs around posting the same overused bull**** in every thread, ad naseum, ad infinitum.

SimoHayha's burn was original, ****ing hilarious, and awesome.

It's about giving credit to good posters, and shunning ****ty ones.

JoMo 01-23-2010 01:30

I hope she wasn't going to be a CEO or anything....

SuicideSnowman 01-23-2010 01:36

She's dating a addict and posting nudes for strangers on a website. I think it's fair to say the only career path she'll be going down is that of a porn star.

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 15263612)
She's dating a addict and posting nudes for strangers on a website. I think it's fair to say the only career path she'll be going down is that of a porn star.

Wah wah cry baby ***** doesnt like **** and ass..

I smell a fag!

SuicideSnowman 01-23-2010 01:45

I fail to see how pointing out that this girl is a worthless whore has anything to do with liking **** and ass. I'm simply pointing out that you are both wastes of life and probably perfect for each other.

JoMo 01-23-2010 01:47

Simo almost had a baby with another chick... turned out it wasn't his though.

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 01:56

Wow, tell me more! You guys are like a sewing circle. Tell me more how ****ty my life is...


The more you talk, the more you smell of jealousy



Bring on the hate!

aScotiA 01-23-2010 01:58

Weren't you the pasty ****er who was traveling in Tibet or some ****?

Vanster 01-23-2010 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15263666)
Wow, tell me more! You guys are like a sewing circle. Tell me more how ****ty my life is...

From the best I can tell, you seem to be doing quite well.

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by aScotiA (Post 15263671)
Weren't you the pasty ****er who was traveling in Tibet or some ****?

Wow, I travel too!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 15263674)
From the best I can tell, you seem to be doing quite well.

So whats ****ty? My gf who likes it kinky? My apt? I see a whole lot more compliments in this thread by a lot more people than the same 3 or 4 virgins who just never quite had it so good as I who keep posting the hate.

Flame on


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:19.
Page 15 of 25

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC