Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1227 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Captain Tele 11-12-2016 18:32

Gov. Jerry Brown sends lawmakers revised California budget with less money to spend on new programs

http://www.trbimg.com/img-573624b2/t...to/750/750x422

gov moonbeam last defense against fiscal insolvency

EL OH EL

beep boop 11-12-2016 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18673222)
i'm sure the worlds 6th largest economy is really gonna struggle with issuing money

tax money, that could be spent on airports sucka

and roads and all these things

phaytal 11-12-2016 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18673219)
Pretty much everyone. Student loan debt is their primary concern.

As to your data, that is based on 4 year old information and does not include private school data, which typically have tuition rates 3x higher than their public brethren. Would you deny free college to people seeking to go to a private school?

Of course you don't pay for private colleges. Does the public pay for private K-12? No, the public pays for public schools.

beep boop 11-12-2016 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18673230)
Of course you don't pay for private colleges. Does the public pay for private K-12? No, the public pays for public schools.

no we should just give it all to iran in cash

and gold

Fool 11-12-2016 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18673230)

Well then that eliminates about 25% of college students, so that's a plus. Are we including community colleges in our free tuition plan?

Captain Tele 11-12-2016 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18673227)
we could do that, and we could also restructure water rights so those "independent" and "rugged" farmers who "don't take handouts" pay market rate on the water they use.

agriculture uses 80% of california water but accounts for 2% of economic activity.

so first the food they grow is your strength your barganing chip for independence from Trump and sovereignty

then it is a thing you should tax and punish for them taking water LA and SF needs to wash their tesla roadsters and water their golf courses

this is why California is such a god damn joke

this is exactly how the entire State operates.

Why nobody is happy and a six state solution probably isn't enough to stop internal succession movement

beep boop 11-12-2016 18:40

no we should just pay the bare minimum for free education so all our students never strive for grreater things. cus its cost effective.

cogzinofa 11-12-2016 18:40

CA agriculture is yuge but it's a small part of CA GDP. the only reason it's important is because it's so yuge.

I'm perfectly willing to admit the flaws and faults and hypocrisy of liberals. can you admit the same about these "rugged individualists" who take government handouts in the form or subsidized water?

cael 11-12-2016 18:41

having the state of jefferson be californias west virginia is probably a good thing

let them be a drain on someone else's dole

phaytal 11-12-2016 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18673233)
Well then that eliminates about 25% of college students, so that's a plus. Are we including community colleges in our free tuition plan?

Are community colleges public? :rolleyes:

beep boop 11-12-2016 18:42

pay our teachers the bare minimum too

capitalism lost

groove 11-12-2016 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18673219)
Pretty much everyone. Student loan debt is their primary concern.

As to your data, that is based on 4 year old information and does not include private school data, which typically have tuition rates 3x higher than their public brethren. Would you deny free college to people seeking to go to a private school?

look i'm not going to argue with facts like 'pretty much everyone wants all student loan debt wiped out', you asked for a citation and i provided it - and that number would probably be lower since the US already spends 20+ billion on Pell grants

no, i'm not saying you can forgive all past student debt, or pay for room and board and beer and hooker money for everyone, or pay for private school (really?)

but you can provide the young people of america an education, for a small cut in military spending. tack on all the absurd things you want to make it seem unrealistic, but imo its a much wiser investment of your tax dollars than the military.

beep boop 11-12-2016 18:44

im not even a silver spooned faggit and i can see the logic in having prestigious schools to go to

JoMo 11-12-2016 18:46

We need to nuke California and start over.

cael 11-12-2016 18:46

you'll never get military cuts

the military is a welfare system for red states that is socially accpetable

beep boop 11-12-2016 18:48

sure, if u try hard and u succeed, u can get much of that paid. other than that, i have no qualms turning away someone whose just going thru the motions.

beep boop 11-12-2016 18:49

military cuts? we need more military pronto

samUwell 11-12-2016 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18673204)

I guess you missed this post i made the other day. Its a long post with numerous links so i am not going to quote it in full but - you, like all of us, we duped with the deportation numbers. Bush wanted to look like he was deporting a lot of people so they changed the way deportations are counted. Once Obama became president, he needed to let people know that he was NOT the 'Deporter in chief".

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18671397)
So.... Is America great again yet?

http://america.aljazeera.com/content...0594353986.jpg

Experts weigh in: How should U.S. immigration be reformed?

High deportation figures are misleading

Deportation Numbers Unwrapped

Total Deportations: Lowest Number Since 1973

PolitiFact and the Deportation Deception

http://i0.wp.com/www.zebrafactcheck....2-v2.png?w=600

http://i2.wp.com/www.zebrafactcheck....2013.png?w=616

Yeah, sure. I suppose i should have posted some when i initially said it. Also, dont feel bad for not knowing this, as it was designed to fool people from its inception. Personally, i think its dirty politics and the figures should return to how they were counter before.

Quote:

How the deportation numbers mislead
The funny thing with this whole thing, is how Bush needed a way to convince the people who voted for him that he is/was a conservative and was deporting large swaths of illegal aliens and then Obama became president, and his administration had to convince the people that voted for him that he was/is a progressive/liberal and the number are not showing mass deportations.

Politics.... :rofl:

cael 11-12-2016 18:50

gotta keep the military welfare babies happy

Captain Tele 11-12-2016 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18673237)
CA agriculture is yuge but it's a small part of CA GDP. the only reason it's important is because it's so yuge.

I'm perfectly willing to admit the flaws and faults and hypocrisy of liberals. can you admit the same about these "rugged individualists" who take government handouts in the form or subsidized water?

absolutely

i changed my own mind on the water topic thanks to you

How Beverly Hills Billionaires Built A Water Empire In California With Taxpayer Money | Zero Hedge

California Adopts Restrictions On Water Use As Drought Worsens | Zero Hedge

As California Water Wells Run Dry, Kelly Slater Builds 65 Million Gallon Tank | Zero Hedge

and so many great zh articles

everyone is abusing a broken system and ****ting on others to gain advantage

this is why nobody is happy and eventually those carrying the most ****, for the least reward, are going to revolt

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page