Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1212 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

cael 11-11-2016 21:27

we would very much like that, there's no better way to grow this

JustinCase 11-11-2016 21:37

hollllly **** good summary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

KittyCat 11-11-2016 21:40

Cael are u buying an I'm a cuck shirt and protesting with me

In proud to be a cuckserative t **** 4 sale

Nash 11-11-2016 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinCase (Post 18672594)

Yep.. that guy nailed it right on the head.

cogzinofa 11-11-2016 21:48

The anti anti trump people would have to drive to the big city where they'd promptly get lost and confused by all the godlessness.

Trump people need to remember a couple things if they want to make it four years:
1) they're not the majority.
2) the ruling party elites would rather have pence in charge.

KingSobieski 11-11-2016 21:50

we won an election that will herald a 1000yr period of pax americana, quit pissing on my parade.

JoMo 11-11-2016 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18672599)
The anti anti trump people would have to drive to the big city where they'd promptly get lost and confused by all the godlessness.

Trump people need to remember a couple things if they want to make it four years:

I think Pence is in charge. Trump will take all the heat for Pence's agenda lol

SuperTrap 11-11-2016 21:53

Quote:

it could be 5 to 1 and I'd still bet heavily on the trump crowd

cogzinofa 11-11-2016 21:55

there is a real risk that, given their first opportunity, the republicans will impeach trump. the establishment doesn't like him. paul ryan doesn't like him. and pence is a party insider...which is partly why he was tapped for VP.

that would get really interesting. would the republicans or trump be making deals with the democrats to kill it? it needs a supermajority to pass...

cogzinofa 11-11-2016 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18672602)
it could be 5 to 1 and I'd still bet heavily on the trump crowd

trump crowd isn't concentrated enough and they'd have to converge on urban areas where they'd be outnumbered and unwanted.

best thing the trump crowd could do is stay home and let portland tear itself to pieces.

trump crowd showing up would be like beating up a suicidal artist to keep them from cutting themselves. end result is going to be the same, but one path has more risk.

Veniggs 11-11-2016 22:01

trump supporters could not give a single **** about any of the sniveling locally elected **** reps, for instance marco rubio and ted cruz - trump would need to make a deal with the american people, and even the the bible thumping dip**** republicans in the bible belt would lose their seat come midterms. i kind of* hope he does it anyway.

-SS- 11-11-2016 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18672605)
trump crowd isn't concentrated enough and they'd have to converge on urban areas where they'd be outnumbered and unwanted.

best thing the trump crowd could do is stay home and let portland tear itself to pieces.

trump crowd showing up would be like beating up a suicidal artist to keep them from cutting themselves. end result is going to be the same, but one path has more risk.

I see what you're saying and on the surface, it makes sense.

However, leftist dregs arent well trained nor have alot of backbone. Sure, theres courage in numbers, but once the casualties start to pile up, they will fold.

If mother****ers are going in to confront, the die has been cast and it sure as hell isnt for a nice fireside chat.

Noumenon 11-11-2016 22:04

Cal Perry on Twitter:

havax 11-11-2016 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18672605)

totally agree

if anyone sees a trump supporter getting angry about this and wanting to do something about it, tell them to calm down and stay home. don't make this bigger. it would be bad. that's what obama and soros wants. do not do it.

let them burn their own cities to the ground like retards.

def 11-11-2016 22:08

Quote:

they aren't the majority of those who voted

the electoral college are the goal posts, not a majority vote, and that affects how people vote and how campaigns work. so its tough to say make this claim

Brasstax 11-11-2016 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinCase (Post 18672594)

Yep - couldn't have said it better matey.

cogzinofa 11-11-2016 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672608)
I see what you're saying and on the surface, it makes sense.

However, leftist dregs arent well trained nor have alot of backbone. Sure, theres courage in numbers, but once the casualties start to pile up, they will fold.

If mother****ers are going in to confront, the die has been cast and it sure as hell isnt for a nice fireside chat.

there's plenty of leftist dregs who are well trained and who have backbones. not everyone who's on the left is some kind of smelly hippie with white person dreds. yeah, a lot of them are, but not all of them are.

like I could also say that trump people would also run the risk of having a heart attack and falling into diabetic coma if they stayed out too long without their snacks and once obamacare is repealed they won't have their insulin anyway so the leftists will win by attrition if they're patient enough, but we both know such broad generalizations aren't very useful when it comes down to people who actually do stuff and are effective at it.

cogzinofa 11-11-2016 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by def (Post 18672612)
they aren't the majority of those who voted

the electoral college are the goal posts, not a majority vote, and that affects how people vote and how campaigns work. so its tough to say make this claim

obama got 65.9 million votes in 2012 to romney's 60 million. in 2008 obama got 69 million votes to mccain's 59 million. in 2016 trump and clinton both got about 60 million.

that's obama eight years ago beating all candidates, including himself in 2012, since that election.

that's 5.9 million people who voted for obama in 2012 not voting for clinton in 2016.

Captain Tele 11-11-2016 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18672617)
there's plenty of leftist dregs who are well trained and who have backbones. not everyone who's on the left is some kind of smelly hippie with white person dreds. yeah, a lot of them are, but not all of them are.

good news is that a happy target, an angry target, or a well trained target, often have the same outcome when confronted with superior firepower.

what % of these worthless twats actually own guns?

i read stories about people in NY and LA caught with a thousand rounds of ammo in their home and one or two guns and everyone freaking out. Them calling this a weapons cache.

most trumplanders likely have more than this in their trunk, or floating around under their pickup truck seat right now.

They can honestly say they have misplaced more than this amount in their home. That their couch cushions account for higher yields than this.

Odio 11-11-2016 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noumenon (Post 18672609)

I wonder if she is that passionate about the cock.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page