Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 165 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Togowack 05-14-2016 00:31

Yes I know we want justice believe me its coming.

GreyGhost 05-14-2016 01:49

shut up Togo

Flipp 05-14-2016 07:05

still fact: only absolute pussiest n beta citizenest trashballs openly oppose trump :king:
go bak 2 ur silent minority

Shiloh 05-14-2016 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goshin (Post 18572594)
Can someone recap Hillary's health problems?

she seems to trip and hit her head whenever she has to testify about something.

Odio 05-14-2016 09:31

**** this thread is long and pointless.

LouCypher 05-14-2016 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572693)
The point is they should not be here in the first place. Why should be tolerate them raping American women when they don't even belong here?

Then say it in a manner that doesn't make normal people think you're a tinfoil hat wearing lunatic with a shotgun ready to patrol the border in your pickup truck to stop the "rapists" "they" keep "sending" to the US.

The reality is a lot of natural born citizens see and interact daily with people of probable Mexican descent, and since we don't have the time or inclination to demand their papers to prove their citizenry don't know if they're here legally or not, but the overwhelming majority of these accent-inflected English (barely) speakers aren't raping us, or taking our jobs, but doing the jobs I don't want to do, like cooking all the food I eat or landscaping my Mexican free neighborhood.

Trump's "Mexican rapists" are another boogeymen to scare voters, just like transexual bathroom predators, voter fraudsters, and ******s with guns.

LouCypher 05-14-2016 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipp (Post 18572823)
still fact: only absolute pussiest n beta citizenest trashballs openly oppose trump :king:
go bak 2 ur silent minority

You going to blame the "silent minority" when he gets less than 45% of the vote in the general election?

LouCypher 05-14-2016 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572704)
LouCypher must feel like a total loser after reading those stats. Wow, what a wake up call.

Quote:

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) estimated that as of fiscal year 2009 the total alien—non-U.S.-citizen—population was about 25.3 million, including about 10.8
million aliens without lawful immigration status.

Quote:

The number of criminal aliens in federal prisons in fiscal year 2010 was about 55,000, and the number of SCAAP criminal alien incarcerations in state prison systems and local jails was about 296,000 in fiscal year 2009 (the most recent data available), and the majority were from Mexico.
So of the 25 million, 11 million are here illegally. 350,000 or so are in prison.

Seems like they're less of a threat than our American negro.
Quote:

Based on our random sample, GAO estimates that the criminal aliens had an average of 7 arrests, 65 percent were arrested at least once for an immigration offense, and about 50 percent were arrested at least once for a drug offense. Immigration, drugs, and traffic violations accounted for about 50 percent of arrest offenses. About 90 percent of the criminal aliens sentenced in federal court in fiscal year 2009 (the most recently available data) were convicted of immigration and drug-related offenses.
They're getting arrested mostly for being here illegally, and (surprise!) drugs.

Instead of saying "let's legalize marijuana and make America great again!" his answer is "let's build a wall and make Mexico pay for it!".

Instead of admitting the problem is illegal drugs, let's scare people into thinking those dirty Mexicans are coming for their daughters, and talk about the "Mexican rapists" that account for 2% of arrests.

JoMo 05-14-2016 10:45

This "John Miller" thing is ****ing hilarious.

https://i.sli.mg/gMOY0B.png

LOL.... at Megyn Kelly's mind being blown.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5d...=WakeUpAmerica

buize 05-14-2016 12:42

https://i.imgur.com/2vVg7FR.png

KingSobieski 05-14-2016 12:44

New speak here we come. Reduce the language to 100 words to avoid offending anyone.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

havax 05-14-2016 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by buize (Post 18572917)

i know right?

how awful to call these people illegal immigrants!

from now on, i think we should always call them wetbacks instead.

KingSobieski 05-14-2016 13:13

Bill clinton linked to convicted pedophile jeffrey epstein - took 2 dozen trips on **** plane 'lolita express'. More firepower for trump.

Lololololololol

This election cycle is maiming so many career politicians.

The general election is going to be paved with ruined careers. Its going to be awesome.

https://www.rt.com/usa/343048-clinto...olita-express/

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Captain Tele 05-14-2016 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18572694)
Bingo. Liberals are easily identifiable by their aversion to labels for anything.

they hate labeling and vilifying people

love labeling and vilifying inanimate objects

it's a mental condition

fatties can't be called fat....but a big soda can be called evil

killers can't be called murderers ....... bug guns can make you shudder

Captain Tele 05-14-2016 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18572709)
Lou lives in one of the whitest suburbs you could imagine. He literally has never experienced immigrants aside from the ones you can pick up for work on Lorna rd

so he is suffering from DealyRunkidis....

I mean absent sees more ethnic diversity now than these two

Kerosene31 05-14-2016 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18572950)
they hate labeling and vilifying people

love labeling and vilifying inanimate objects

it's a mental condition

fatties can't be called fat....but a big soda can be called evil

killers can't be called murderers ....... bug guns can make you shudder

I hate people who think like that as much (actually more) than you.

Illegal is a perfectly fine term. They are by definition illegally here.

On another note I think the whole bathroom issue can be solved like this:

Dick -> mens room

Opposing Trump doesn't make anyone one of these safe space overly PC retards who can barely function in today's society.

Just like you probably don't like the bible thumpers who are conservative, we hate the safe space morons.

Rounding up millions of illegal Juans and Joses would be horribly expensive and a waste. Just like building a fence was a waste. If not wanting to waste money on an issue that a reality TV star says is massively important, I guess that makes me "liberal".

Captain Tele 05-14-2016 13:36

yeah...i have no interest in deporting all of them

it would be a major pain in the ass.

i do have interest in slowing them from completely invading our country though

i do not give a **** about "bringing them out of the shadows" or whatever feel good leftist amnesty bull**** the left wants to call it today. The excuse they have for encouraging them to steal SSN's, have in state tuition prices, have their college aid paid for (Dream Act), or give them licenses to drive free of cost.

Or whatever new buy off they come up with tomorrow.

they can sit in ****ing limbo forever. best for all of us that way. that way we can deport the **** stains that get caught and arrested for crimes......and the rest can hide and/or be exploited to clean our toilets, mow our lawns and have our Arnold Schwarzenegger love childs for pennies on a dollar.

Captain Tele 05-14-2016 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572854)
but the overwhelming majority of these accent-inflected English (barely) speakers aren't raping us, or taking our jobs, but doing the jobs I don't want to do, like cooking all the food I eat or landscaping my Mexican free neighborhood.

**** like this also cracks me up

LouCy is a 300+ lb Alabamian and he said that in a bragging fashion

They take the jobs he does not want......

But all I can picture is some People of Walmart/Momma June Honey Boo Boo family saying this right now

One where putting in a hard days work means opening the sketti to make his own sandwiches

Honey Boo Boo's 'Sketti'

LouCypher 05-14-2016 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18572967)
One where putting in a hard days work means opening the sketti to make his own sandwiches

Your idea of a hard day's work is effort posting on TribalWar.

Fool 05-14-2016 13:56

Men being allowed to use a restroom at all just perpetuates **** culture.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page