Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1179 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

havax 11-09-2016 20:03

o pls o pls o pls

edit: :rofl: i love the comments, saying what would the rest of the states do without california lol

you go ahead, we'll figure it out.

Veniggs 11-09-2016 20:05

we're due for another civil war

starwolf_nexus 11-09-2016 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18670977)

ROFL, IIRC everyone **** on Texas when they wanted to secede from the US because it wasn't realistic to stand up against the US government AND they have guns...

Go ahead Liberal California secede from the US with your anti-gun beliefs then watch as we "freedom" the **** out of you...

http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/upl...or-weapons.jpg

MC Hamster 11-09-2016 20:09

I just read the other day why it is that you guys have your election on a tuesday...

Your voting system needs an overhaul... Again, nothing's perfect, but having a relatively small window on a working day is busted.

Ztir 11-09-2016 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 18670986)
I just read the other day why it is that you guys have your election on a tuesday...

Your voting system needs an overhaul... Again, nothing's perfect, but having a relatively small window on a working day is busted.

Idk about America but we are all given a half day on election day in Canada to go vote

absent 11-09-2016 20:13

#commielogic: your voting system needs to change because my globalist, anti-western criminal candidate didn't win.

groove 11-09-2016 20:14

im just watching the acceptance speech

the kid falling asleep and rocking back and forth is hilarious

poor kid, its like 3am and he dgaf

JoMo 11-09-2016 20:19

Quote:

Most/All states have an absentee system or early voting.

Fool 11-09-2016 20:20

Quote:

Yea we do it on Tuesday because we used to be a country of farmers. They wanted to ensure that voting wouldn't interfere with Sunday worship and Wednesday which was typically market day, and people needed a day or two to get to votes.

It should be a national holiday, maybe even a two day process, but they really don't want more people voting.

starwolf_nexus 11-09-2016 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18670996)
Most/All states have an absentee system or early voting.

Hell I voted like 3 weeks ago and only had to visit a mailbox.

cancer 11-09-2016 20:27

Quote:

i voted last week after work. dropped by town hall on my way home.
it's not hard to do; people are just lazy
i mean if i work 80hrs a week and still made it, i'm pretty sure most of america can do it too :shrug:

Paladin-5 11-09-2016 20:30

Quote:

I can't speak for every state, but here in massachusetts we have early voting now. I voted 10 days before yesterday.

RamataKahn 11-09-2016 20:33

Post on my FB to troll

My fellow Americans, today is a great day for our country. Donald J. Trump, a great man, has done the impossible under the most adverse conditions imaginable. Never in political history has a candidate been under such constant attack to this degree by the opposing party, the corrupt mainstream media, the Establishment, and yes, even his own party. Not to mention other regressive elements such as social justice warriors, feminists, and so on.

Any of the other Republican candidates would have withered and died under such an onslaught, but the God Emperor was steadfast and bravely weathered the storm of political correctness, globalism, identity politics, and pure outright lies. He was able to accomplish this magnificent feat not only by his own might and martial power, but also by the strength and support of the people he endured all of this tribulation for, and the country that he has always loved as he has stated many times in the past.

Now that he has triumphed he will work to usher in a new era of prosperity, security, and national pride, all of which have been sorely need as I'm sure you will agree. He will take on any and all threats, both from within and from outside to our nation, and he will forge strong alliances specifically with Russia, a monumental accomplishment if successful and will be something no other President has ever come close to doing.

Now that he smashed the criminally biased and corrupt mainstream media, bloodied the nose of the establishment, given a royal **** you to political correctness, and shown the people that they do not need to fear the elites, we can reform ourselves as a nation under his grand leadership without worrying about being held back by white guilt, being called racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, or any other of these regressive terms made up by the left to control the people and what they think. The People are sick and tired of it and will take no more, which they symbolized by choosing Master Trump as their Champion of America.

Kerosene31 11-09-2016 20:35

Plus the polls open very early. We open at 6am and stay open until 9pm. I voted in the morning on the way in to work and it took 5 minutes. It isn't complicated.

Eggi 11-09-2016 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18670912)
Guess they're going to wait a few more days to call the remaining "too close to call" states for Trump, give the story time to fade before he crosses 300 and makes the media look even more incompetent.

aggregate polls in swing states were about 2% off, but that was enough to make several 'safe states' in play

democrat turnout was way down from 2008 & 2012, republican turnout was only marginally down from 2012

MC Hamster 11-09-2016 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18670997)
Yea we do it on Tuesday because we used to be a country of farmers. They wanted to ensure that voting wouldn't interfere with Sunday worship and Wednesday which was typically market day, and people needed a day or two to get to votes.

It should be a national holiday, maybe even a two day process, but they really don't want more people voting.

Yep all 'round. Apparently some dude has been introducing a bill repeatedly to move it to a weekend and have the polls open from satudray morning right through to sunday afternoon, but it's failed every time..

We have absentee/postal/'early' voting here as well (though officially you have to have 'a valid reason' for not voting on the day.. you don't have to say what it is, though).. We still do elections on the weekend though, but we also do have compulsory voting.

For a nation so chest-thumpingly proud of your democracy, there's remarkably few of you that actually seem to get out and participate in it. :shrug:

JoMo 11-09-2016 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18671013)
aggregate polls in swing states were about 2% off, but that was enough to make several 'safe states' in play

democrat turnout was way down from 2008 & 2012, republican turnout was only marginally down from 2012

Yet Trump would have still beaten Obama in 2012 EV vote totals. (if Hillary had been able to achieve Obama 2012 #'s)

The Math: Trump 2016 Wouldve Beaten Obama 2012 | National Review

Danno 11-09-2016 20:51

Amy Schumer is revolting. Back peddling so hard after she cried she would leave the US if Trump became President...

https://i.redd.it/uo370bumkmwx.png

Togowack 11-09-2016 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18671013)

Thank the church, not polls.

Veniggs 11-09-2016 21:01

amy schumer has a tramp stamp lmao

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page