Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 59 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Vanster 03-27-2016 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18546998)
a media savvy person like Trump

:lol:

lemon 03-27-2016 23:02

vanster will u move to canadia when trump wins

Vanster 03-27-2016 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemon (Post 18547193)
vanster will u move to canadia when trump wins

He is going to lose worse than when Reagan beat Mondale in 1984.

JoMo 03-27-2016 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18547200)
He is going to lose worse than when Reagan beat Mondale in 1984.

But according to you.... He's not running!

I think you would make a great TV political pundit, always wrong.

Vanster 03-27-2016 23:26

I really didn't think he was running. .but now that the Republican party has imploded, he's all they've got. It's too late for them to do anything else now. Trump might win Wyoming and Texas. Maybe Mississipi. Whatever, the Republicans are driving a clown car now, and we've got a looong time until the general election. Watching TW blame the media for the popular vote beatdown he's going to get will be satisfying.

:popcorn:

JoMo 03-27-2016 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18547204)
I really didn't think he was running. .but now that the Republican party has imploded, he's all they've got. It's too late for them to do anything else now. Trump might win Wyoming and Texas. Maybe Mississipi. Whatever, the Republicans are driving a clown car now, and we've got a looong time until the general election. Watching TW blame the media for the popular vote beatdown he's going to get will be satisfying.

:popcorn:

If he can't get to the magic # of delegates, the GOP may deny him the nomination and run Romney again.

Togowack 03-27-2016 23:43

The blood moons have proven everybody wrong at least once. Hillary has pledged to open up Area 51 to the public. This is because according to Matthew 24, which is the time we live in, things are going to be happening in outer space visible to the naked eye that will terrorize the world.

Vanster 03-27-2016 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18547206)
If he can't get to the magic # of delegates, the GOP may deny him the nomination and run Romney again.

Well if they do that, Trump has been right about one thing: there will be riots. Protesters will be filing out of every trailer park in America to riot about that.

I really did expect that someone like Bush or Walker would secure the nomination. .they're both intelligent, and either one had a shot at beating the democratic nominee. So now I'm predicting Trump is going to get his ass kicked in the most lopsided election of my lifetime. I've been wrong a lot, so maybe Ill be wrong on that. I don't think so, though.

motoxbudd 03-27-2016 23:45

vanster is the one and only twignantpcultralib****tar d who id choose not to crush skull n pulp brain with metal baseball bat. and POSSIBLY goshin.

JoMo 03-27-2016 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18547208)
Well if they do that, Trump has been right about one thing: there will be riots. Protesters will be filing out of every trailer park in America to riot about that.

I really did expect that someone like Bush or Walker would secure the nomination. .they're both intelligent, and either one had a shot at beating the democratic nominee. So now I'm predicting Trump is going to get his ass kicked in the most lopsided election of my lifetime. I've been wrong a lot, so maybe Ill be wrong on that. I don't think so, though.

Unless Hillary picks Bernie as her VP, there's going to be a huge problem with Democrat turnout of the young people and maybe even a 'revolt' in the Democrat party if he is shut out completely.

Vanster 03-27-2016 23:58

Yeah, turnout is looking ****ty for the left. Maybe they'll get more dip****s registered.

KnightMare 03-28-2016 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18538574)
No trump voter is going to read all that ****

trump voters dont know how!zing!bang!

ScooBySnaCk 03-28-2016 00:01

I could see the GOP establishment pulling voter fraud for the Dems just to prove a point.

Brasstax 03-28-2016 00:20

Quit ****ing with our guns, laws, and the constitution. We are happy to be left alone. We work hard and follow the law. We love our country. We are good people. Keep your hands out of our money and mind your own business. STFU and go to work. Quit trying to diddle the systems in favor of minorities and criminals. Everyone is equal. Quit trying to ram criminals and losers into our businesses and neighborhoods. We have no problem gunning a criminal down if our life is in danger and then we can finish breakfast and get back to work. Get over it. You want to wage a war with us? Good luck. You will lose because we are hard workers. Do you really want to pull our focus away from our hard work to you? I don't think so. When we focus - we get **** done. Again - STFU - love the country. Follow the laws. Go be productive. No one wants to hear what you have to say. It is hot air. We don't give a ****. We are too busy working - and loving it. It doesn't matter to us who is in office as long as they are not ****ing with us. And it won't matter who is in office if you keep it up. You are pushing your luck. Isn't it obvious? STFU and go to work. Keep your hands out of others property and freedom. We don't want to listen to you. You make us sick. STFU. Vote Trump.

antifreeze 03-28-2016 01:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pONZu_qXAno

Fool 03-28-2016 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18547189)
:lol:

You don't think Trump knows how to manipulate the media?

havax 03-28-2016 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18547234)
You don't think?

fixed

and I'm going to berate vanster so hard when trump wins.

and then I'm going to make a stiff drink, light up a cig, and relax as I enjoy watching the country burn to the ground.

slush 03-28-2016 02:04

that is beautiful

motoxbudd 03-28-2016 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18547246)
fixed

and I'm going to berate vanster so hard when trump wins.

and then I'm going to make a stiff drink, light up a cig, and relax as I enjoy watching the world burn

*fixed

motoxbudd 03-28-2016 02:09

earth needs a good burn. there are at least 3x too many peep on it now, 90+% of which r bad for its future and future if humans. id b totally coo with best 2-3% survive next 10 days

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page