Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Fool 11-16-2016 19:04

You don't get to the top of an industry of millions of wannabees and become responsible for hundred million dollar projects without developing a bit of an ego. Most of these people are complete narcissists to begin with, and only value themselves as other people see them. The only real self-admitted conservatives in Hollywood are typically people who came from obscurity, or those with crazy high IQ's (James Woods)

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk-Man (Post 18675647)
Y'all see this? I heard some schmuck on Coast to Coast AM talking about it while working so I looked it up when I got home. Someone please tell me this means absolutely dick.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...77&oe=58C9FDFC

you think there is a **** storm in the streets now.....just wait

T-Dawg 11-16-2016 19:05

WHADDAYOU MEAN "YOU PEOPLE". >:-[

Jake, from State Farm

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675652)
I don't have a Twitter account and I don't normally look at the site at all -- never had a reason before this election cycle. It's a style of communicating that's alien to me. I just happened to read a story about Whedon's tweets and went to investigate for myself. Needless to say I was disappointed in what I found there. I suspect this is how pretty much all of Hollywood feels about the election.

The only way it affects my life is I might think twice about watching a film or a show made by one of these hacks in the future. :shrug:

I finally got into twitter this election cycle

naptown posted a link to "voltron of hate" @montydraxel

and it brought me so many hours of joy

Twitter bans multiple 'alt-right' accounts

and sadly that all ended rather abruptly yesterday

it went away as fast as it came.

NightTrain 11-16-2016 19:08

maybe she got the electoral votes from the extra 7 states Obama visited in 2008.

Data 11-16-2016 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk-Man (Post 18675647)
Y'all see this? I heard some schmuck on Coast to Coast AM talking about it while working so I looked it up when I got home. Someone please tell me this means absolutely dick.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

Certain elements are conspiring to undermine the electoral process by convincing electors to abandon their civic duty and vote against the democratically-elected candidate chosen by their state/district. At least 1 elector in a "red state" has publicly announced that he's considering not casting his ballot for Trump. This is something to keep an eye on, but not a huge concern just yet. If the Electoral College fails to perform its duty as prescribed then Congress will simply tell them to vote again until they get it right. Plus the tidal wave of lawsuits it would create might clog the courts (at least at a state level) for years.


Not a lawyer... but I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:10

Sí se puede

Sí se puede

The state of Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Savador and Mexico to name a few

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675662)
Certain elements are conspiring to undermine the electoral process by convincing electors to abandon their civic duty and vote against the democratically-elected candidate chosen by their state/district. At least 1 elector in a "red state" has publicly announced that he's considering not casting his ballot for Trump. This is something to keep an eye on, but not a huge concern just yet. If the Electoral College fails to perform its duty as prescribed then Congress will simply tell them to vote again until they get it right. Plus the tidal wave of lawsuits it would create might clog the courts (at least at a state level) for years.


Not a lawyer... but I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

was reading they will be fined if they don't follow popular vote in their state

not sure if they know that the fine will be in the form of public hanging yet

Data 11-16-2016 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18675664)
was reading they will be fined if they don't follow popular vote in their state

not sure if they know that the fine will be in the form of public hanging yet

If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.

T-Dawg 11-16-2016 19:15

29 states have laws against faithless electors, but few have any teeth. The thing to do is abstain, meaning helldawg needs fewer.

Jake, from State Farm

cael 11-16-2016 19:15

so ur against the EC exercising their constitutional right to vote as they want

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:17

I'm for them doing whatever they want

and the public retaliation of these people doing whatever they wanted

just like what Hillary has coming to her soon

https://s21.postimg.org/l0eoxgekn/Iu_I2_FH22.png

u constitutional law lover u

Milk-Man 11-16-2016 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675665)
If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.

That's what I was thinking when I heard him talking about this. People would be up in arms big time.

Fool 11-16-2016 19:21

Well when 59,000,000 people vote in an anti-establishment, anti-corruption president, the best course of action might not be to turn around and elect the corrupt establishment candidate. That might not receive a good reaction.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18675673)
Well when 59,000,000 people vote in an anti-establishment, anti-corruption president, the best course of action might not be to turn around and elect the corrupt establishment candidate. That might not receive a good reaction.

Brexit lesson 2.0

****ting on the will of your people despite using all their money to go around the world enforcing Democracy going to fall real flat soon.

Denver 11-16-2016 19:28

still waiting for brexit to happen...
beginning to have my doubts.

havax 11-16-2016 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675665)
If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.

yeah, they better hope this doesn't happen. they think their little protests are bad.

and i know that these electoral college people are probably having their lives and families threatened by soros and the clintons, but i hope they do what's right for the people and tell them to go to hell.

Data 11-16-2016 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18675681)
yeah, they better hope this doesn't happen. they think their little protests are bad.

and i know that these electoral college people are probably having their lives and families threatened by soros and the clintons, but i hope they do what's right for the people and tell them to go to hell.

They can choose to either maybe get "accidental suicided" by Soros thugs or definitely lynched by an angry mob.

Tough choice, but I know which one I would make.

Chewbacca

Validuz 11-16-2016 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675652)
I don't have a Twitter account and I don't normally look at the site at all -- never had a reason before this election cycle. It's a style of communicating that's alien to me. I just happened to read a story about Whedon's tweets and went to investigate for myself. Needless to say I was disappointed in what I found there. I suspect this is how pretty much all of Hollywood feels about the election.

The only way it affects my life is I might think twice about watching a film or a show made by one of these hacks in the future. :shrug:

Bingo.

Vir 11-16-2016 19:50

schumer elected senate minority leader, bye dirty harry

absent 11-16-2016 19:51

https://i.imgur.com/TZnKA2o.jpg

Leftist split personality? :confused:

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vir (Post 18675688)
schumer elected senate minority leader, bye dirty harry

amy schumer

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18675690)
https://i.imgur.com/TZnKA2o.jpg

Leftist split personality? :confused:

#huffington****post

having it both ways

just like they enjoy their sexual preference

their sexuality

and hyphenating their names together

Vir 11-16-2016 19:58

This Flynn guy is another boring choice for the cabinet

JustinCase 11-16-2016 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18675690)
https://i.imgur.com/TZnKA2o.jpg

Leftist split personality? :confused:

gold medal in mental gymnastics

Fool 11-16-2016 20:13

http://i.imgur.com/GbstPY0.png

Odio 11-16-2016 20:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZxVehkNrg

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18675699)

honestly surprised wiglaf didn't post this yet

while trying to condemn fake news

Esteban_Villa 11-16-2016 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa (Post 18675289)
#steakgate

The dirty secret trump doesn't want you to know - he likes his steak well done

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18675690)
https://i.imgur.com/TZnKA2o.jpg

Leftist split personality? :confused:





is someone stealing our ideas from our forum?

JoMo 11-16-2016 21:10

Idaho Trump electors report barrage of harassing messages urging them to change votes | The Spokesman-Review

Odio 11-16-2016 21:13

If you can't win it fair and square, buy it.



If it can't be bought, steal it.




If you can't steal it, destroy it.

Nash 11-16-2016 21:13

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw53MO1UQAEMpZh.jpg

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 21:18

only good guys with guns can steal election away from these bad people, who won this election, with guns.

fukin ****libs

TheVoiceOfReason 11-16-2016 21:21

inorite?

http://i63.tinypic.com/95q5jl.jpg

Nash 11-16-2016 21:26

Man gunned down outside bar after he joked about voting for Trump | New York Post

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 21:30

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxZc-uLXgAQEZUT.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxZc-dEXUAEvd1R.jpg

i think this is why their crying makes me so happy

Zulu 11-16-2016 21:36

Is it me, or are these SJW fueled by more hate and angst than the most devout white supremacist?

Maybe I just need another beer...

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 21:37

self hatred still hatred imo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxZYpB1UcAAPOz_.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxU406yUoAA9zm2.jpg

Flipp 11-16-2016 22:03

proud scumtrash

cogzinofa 11-16-2016 22:03

The amusing thing about faithless electors is that it's perfectly legal for them to vote for any candidate regardless of the results in their state and the resulting winner of that election would legally be the president of the united States. And Congress has no authority to tell them to take a do over.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:17.
Page 8 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC