Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 7 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

absent 11-16-2016 16:12

Man-made climate change is a crock of ****. The only thing Trump was wrong on about it was blaming it on the chinks. It's a jew idea designed to transfer wealth from Whites to stupid and useless browns and blacks.

cael 11-16-2016 16:12

thanks for the angry old man rant professor

i think my grandma gets the same chain emails as u do

-SS- 11-16-2016 16:14

Uh oh. Bad news.

Quote:

Half of Americans More Confident in Trump Since Election

The fact that similar percentages of Americans say they have more confidence in Trump in the days after his election as did so for Bush and Clinton is notable, given that Trump is much less popular as president-elect than they were. Trump's favorable rating measured 42% in the Nov. 9-13 survey, compared with Bush's 59% and Clinton's 58% after they were elected.
Half of Americans More Confident in Trump Since Election | Gallup

Fool 11-16-2016 16:19

The melodramatic overreaction are convincing more people

JoMo 11-16-2016 16:25

"Report: Donald Trump considering charter school advocate Eva Moskowitz to serve as education secretary, senior Trump official tells AP"

NightTrain 11-16-2016 16:28

Largest Shale Oil Reserve Discovered in US

Quote:

Oil explorers in the U.S. state of Texas say they’ve discovered the largest deposit of shale oil in a region known as the Permian Basin.

The so-called Wolfcamp formation, explorers believe, could hold up to 20 billion barrels of oil, worth up to $900 billion. The find could be three times bigger than the state of North Dakota’s Bakken rock formation, the largest find of unconventional oil ever discovered.

“The fact that this is the largest assessment of continuous oil we have ever done just goes to show that, even in areas that have produced billions of barrels of oil, there is still the potential to find billions more,” said Walter Guidroz, coordinator for the U.S. Geological Survey’s energy resources program, in a statement.

The find also gives credence to those who think the Permian Basin could hold up to 75 billion barrels of shale oil. That would be the second largest in the world, behind Saudi Arabia’s Ghawar field.
Trump only been -E for a week and already solved the energy problem http://img.fandroppingsllc.netdna-cd...flagsmiley.gif

absent 11-16-2016 16:29

You'd think he'd avoid letting jews anywhere near education after two jews ****ed up his university.

coombz 11-16-2016 16:49

oh jesus :lol: i love this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pYLNkibvk

JoMo 11-16-2016 16:51

"MSNBC's Joe Scarborough is reporting that sources told him Donald Trump is considering South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley for secretary of state. "

JustinCase 11-16-2016 16:53

I live in SC, Haley is great but she talked a lot of **** about Trump.

DocHolliday 11-16-2016 17:01

Well now is her chance to help steer policy and correct what she perceived as faults...if true.

JoMo 11-16-2016 17:11

Nutty Professors

Rutgers Professor Taken to NYC Hospital for Psychiatric Evaluation After Tweets Threatening to Kill White People: NYPD | NBC New York

Skipperlipicus 11-16-2016 17:14

:lol: wtf does that have to do with trump?

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vir (Post 18675335)
NBA teams boycotting Trump hotels

"Dump Trump" - "Embarrassed" Residents Win Fight To Remove Trump Name From Luxury Buildings

Quote:

"Trump's appalling treatment of women, his history of racism, his attacks on immigrants, his mockery of the disabled, his tax avoidance, his outright lying - all are antithetical to the values we and our families believe in."
GTFO

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudgeU (Post 18675362)
I seem to remember a few cases from civics class. Something about making the legal age to drink 21 or something. If states didn't comply (they didn't have too), but they would not receive federal funding for roads.

This could be complete bs, I'm trying to pull a memory out of my ass from 20 years ago.

Edit: Holy **** I actually learned something in High School.

they typically call it fiscal manipulation.....where they withhold federal funding from states until they follow federal guidelines.

55 mph speed limit (since lifted), 21 yo drinking age, nclb, common core etc

funny watching the liberals freak out about their sanctuary cities being defunded......for violating federal immigration law.

but liberals being ok with schools being punished for not enforcing middle school and high school co-ed locker rooms and tranny bathroom privilege.

EL OH EL

drag queen shoe must be on wrong foot now

Vir 11-16-2016 17:49

They guy was on tv earlier. He could barely stand living in Trump's hotel to begin with but what Trump did during this election year sent him over the edge and Trump's name had to come off the building

cael 11-16-2016 17:57

interesting how tele is for big govt stepping on local govt now

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vir (Post 18675579)
They guy was on tv earlier. He could barely stand living in Trump's hotel to begin with but what Trump did during this election year sent him over the edge and Trump's name had to come off the building

Poor old jew......rather live street level with his people fighting in the streets for sure.

absent 11-16-2016 18:21

Dopey Prince bin Talal bends the knee to the God Emperor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg8zMb3O8KY

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:22

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads...8459-flat,.jpg

-SS- 11-16-2016 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18675581)
interesting how tele is for big govt stepping on local govt now

or you can look at it as being taught a lesson about intrusive gvt with the very garbage you wanted pushed on everyone else

food for thought

:)

Data 11-16-2016 18:32

Joss Whedon (@joss) | Twitter

I used to have a lot of respect for Joss Whedon, but reading through his Twitter feed has reduced my admiration considerably. It's disgusting. He thinks Trump is Actual Hitler.

A few gems:

http://i.imgur.com/svu5ZVy.png
http://i.imgur.com/pyJqeGw.png
http://i.imgur.com/oedJk42.png
http://i.imgur.com/1GTxLQ2.png

And the **** that he retweets is even more insane/dangerous.

Veniggs 11-16-2016 18:35

was there a pro local government candidate in 2016? i mean, in terms of their rhetoric, johnson lost his marbles, and the only thing i've heard trump say pro-local government was that abortion should be state-decided. hillary... well hillary is hillary.

absent 11-16-2016 18:38

Having great respect for some effeminate, balding **** who writes teenage TV shows really goes far in telling the story of modern degeneracy.

Data 11-16-2016 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18675617)
Having great respect for some effeminate, balding **** who writes teenage TV shows really goes far in telling the story of modern degeneracy.

Firefly was good (despite FOX) and he has been directing writing some good movies lately. If you think Buffy is the only thing he's known for you might want to get yourself up to speed.

Not defending him. He needs to stick to writing/directing and stay the hell out of politics.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18675581)
interesting how tele is for big govt stepping on local govt now

I am for none of this (and virtually none of your gubmt)

but since I don't get to choose

I will celebrate a right foot standing on your neck as a change of pace

if for no other reason than to remind you of what it feelz like again

cael 11-16-2016 18:43

so ur not 4 it but ur 4 it when it's ur boy doin it

i am not even surprised anymore tbh there really is no rock bottom for you people

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675609)

lots of pizza and hotdog talk

either he ate himself retarded

or is member of podesta pizza parlor club and satanist rituals

i'll go with a lot of both

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18675625)
so ur not 4 it but ur 4 it when it's ur boy doin it

i am not even surprised anymore tbh there really is no rock bottom for you people

not sure how he is my boy since i didn't vote for him

but look at how quick you suddenly care about ethics and morality again

EL OH EL

:rofl:

"you people" says PC Principle so triggered

Data 11-16-2016 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18675625)
so ur not 4 it but ur 4 it when it's ur boy doin it

i am not even surprised anymore tbh there really is no rock bottom for you people

LOL IRONY

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:48

cael does a great job at exemplifying the blatant dishonesty of the left

as either one great troll......or a true subscriber

this is like when DealyRrunk celebrated Owebama's red line in the sand for WMD in Syria

really wanted boots on the ground there after 8 years of banshee squeals over Bush's "War for Oil"......"He lied people Died" chants

I am not sure I can never get enough of their blatant hypocrcsy

TheVoiceOfReason 11-16-2016 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675623)
He needs to stick to writing/directing and stay the hell out of politics.

Wait, when did he get into politics?

Data 11-16-2016 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (Post 18675634)
Wait, when did he get into politics?

Posting angry rants to Twitter is what passes for politics these days, if you're a liberal.

Atreides 11-16-2016 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675609)
Joss Whedon (@joss) | Twitter

I used to have a lot of respect for Joss Whedon, but reading through his Twitter feed has reduced my admiration considerably. It's disgusting. He thinks Trump is Actual Hitler.

A few gems:

http://i.imgur.com/svu5ZVy.png
http://i.imgur.com/pyJqeGw.png
http://i.imgur.com/oedJk42.png
http://i.imgur.com/1GTxLQ2.png

And the **** that he retweets is even more insane/dangerous.


If you honestly believe that then you must conclude the real danger is that there are people who are seriously invested in things celebrities blurt out on a social media feed/internet.

The fact that the guy who created buffy the vampire slayer has upset you by saying mean things about Donal Trump on the Internet is proof that you're part of the problem.

Data 11-16-2016 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18675633)
cael does a great job at exemplifying the blatant dishonesty of the left

as either one great troll......or a true subscriber

this is like when DealyRrunk celebrated Owebama's red line in the sand for WMD in Syria

really wanted boots on the ground there after 8 years of banshee squeals over Bush's "War for Oil"......"He lied people Died" chants

I am not sure I can never get enough of their blatant hypocrcsy

They literally accuse conservatives/The Right of the very crimes they, themselves, are guilty of committing. It's the ultimate form of projecting.

Data 11-16-2016 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atreides (Post 18675639)
If you honestly believe that then you must conclude the real danger is that there are people who are seriously invested in things celebrities blurt out on a social media feed/internet.

The fact that the guy who created buffy the vampire slayer has upset you by saying mean things about Donal Trump on the Internet is proof that you're part of the problem.

You wanna run that by me again? I never claimed to be upset -- you said that.

I'm also not "invested" in anything tweeted by a celebrity, so how does that make me part of the problem again?

How about go **** yourself?

TheVoiceOfReason 11-16-2016 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675637)
Posting angry rants to Twitter is what passes for politics these days, if you're a liberal.

Using a twitter account makes one a twat in my book. We don't ****ing care what the guy in front of you at the checkout smells like. Damn.

But I feel you. Entertainers (ESPECIALLY MUSICIANS, a specific peeve of mine) spout their opinions like we should pay them a little more attention than the next guy. **** that ****.

Milk-Man 11-16-2016 18:59

Y'all see this? I heard some schmuck on Coast to Coast AM talking about it while working so I looked it up when I got home. Someone please tell me this means absolutely dick.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atreides (Post 18675639)
The fact that the guy who created buffy the vampire slayer has upset you by saying mean things about Donal Trump on the Internet is proof that you're part of the problem.

the fact that you are upset, by another person being upset, that the guy who created buffy the vampire slayer is clearly upset, proves that you're part of the bigger problem

:roller:

Data 11-16-2016 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (Post 18675646)
Using a twitter account makes one a twat in my book. We don't ****ing care what the guy in front of you at the checkout smells like. Damn.

But I feel you. Entertainers (ESPECIALLY MUSICIANS, a specific peeve of mine) spout their opinions like we should pay them a little more attention than the next guy. **** that ****.

I don't have a Twitter account and I don't normally look at the site at all -- never had a reason before this election cycle. It's a style of communicating that's alien to me. I just happened to read a story about Whedon's tweets and went to investigate for myself. Needless to say I was disappointed in what I found there. I suspect this is how pretty much all of Hollywood feels about the election.

The only way it affects my life is I might think twice about watching a film or a show made by one of these hacks in the future. :shrug:


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:43.
Page 7 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC