Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 18 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

havax 11-16-2016 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18675782)

she hasn't been able to renew herself by eating babies for a week. too many eyes on her.

Odio 11-16-2016 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18675782)

She is starting to look more like Palpatine every day.

NightTrain 11-16-2016 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18675782)


:sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick:
https://i.sli.mg/sYZDSr.jpg

Fool 11-16-2016 23:14

Damn the campaign aged her like 20 years. Can you imagine what she'd look like after a presidency? Anyone got before/after pics for the campaign?

Esteban_Villa 11-16-2016 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18675792)
:sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick:
https://i.sli.mg/sYZDSr.jpg

I came here to post this.

Jesus christ. Her body is trying to push the meth out of her body through her eyes as she doesn't need to be doing 21 hour days anymore.

Obama and bush aged before my eyes after 8 years in office. How the **** would she have looked after even 2? I mean other than as a rotting skeleton.

SuperTrap 11-16-2016 23:15

Alcohol

Brasstax 11-16-2016 23:16

More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon | KGW.com

2/3 of the protesters arrested in the Portland demonstrations/riots whatever - did not vote.

Vir 11-16-2016 23:18

It's the drugs they were using to keep her alive

Veniggs 11-16-2016 23:18

she's a decent speaker when she's at least being a little honest. maybe she only gets that shrill horrible voice when she's lying, which is most of the time.

also she's not hacking her lungs out

NightTrain 11-16-2016 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18675803)
More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon | KGW.com

2/3 of the protesters arrested in the Portland demonstrations/riots whatever - did not vote.


cogs will be along to say this doesnt matter. and it doesnt matter if you dont vote.

but if you dont vote because the candidates suck then protest before the election not after because that kinda looks like you are protesting that one particular candidate lost even though supposedly you just think they both suck which everyone knows is bull****

JoMo 11-16-2016 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18675792)
:sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick:
https://i.sli.mg/sYZDSr.jpg

It's the dark side manifesting itself.......

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/im...0214173717.jpg

cogzinofa 11-16-2016 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18675783)
Thats not true. If a faithless elector makes it a tie, congress decides the winner.

If a faithless elector or electors swings the outcome, congress decides. If house and senate disagree (unlikely with GOP control of both) it goes back to the SoS of the affected state(s).

if faithless electors changed the outcome and gave hillary 270 votes she'd win. the only way it would go to congress is if it's a tie or no one gets 270 votes. they can cross over...it almost never happens, but they can do it.

Brasstax 11-16-2016 23:38

She is in acute withdraw from power. I bet she has restless *****.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18675819)
It's the dark side manifesting itself.......

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/im...0214173717.jpg

more stem cells stat

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6372aa81db.png

cogzinofa 11-16-2016 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18675807)
cogs will be along to say this doesnt matter. and it doesnt matter if you dont vote.

but if you dont vote because the candidates suck then protest before the election not after because that kinda looks like you are protesting that one particular candidate lost even though supposedly you just think they both suck which everyone knows is bull****

I never said it doesn't matter if you vote. I said getting all self righteous over protestors not voting is retarded.

and in this particular case it's especially retarded because oregon went for hillary without their votes. it would have gone for hillary if these protestors voted. the outcome is exactly the same one way or the other. OMG, you say, they're protesting the outcome of the election and they didn't cast a vote! so retarded, you say smugly. :rolleyes:

if this was austin, tx, I'd give it to you because hillary lost the state and she needed votes. but oregon? hillary won oregon by 10%. a few more votes in her favor wouldn't have changed a thing.

NightTrain 11-16-2016 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18675822)
if faithless electors changed the outcome and gave hillary 270 votes she'd win. the only way it would go to congress is if it's a tie or no one gets 270 votes. they can cross over...it almost never happens, but they can do it.

The votes ALWAYS go to congress. This will happen on Jan 6. Any challenges to faithless electoral votes happens then.

cogzinofa 11-16-2016 23:48

challenging votes and then tossing them out is not the same as changing them or overruling the vote count.

NightTrain 11-16-2016 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18675819)
It's the dark side manifesting itself.......

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/im...0214173717.jpg

https://i.redd.it/ig4kecz3l3yx.jpg

SecretSquirrel 11-16-2016 23:50

Her anger will make her stronger. Also red light saber.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 23:54

Quote:

Thanks to Trump, we're going to finally get a female President!

in France.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxbYi-_UsAEedmP.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxNQPEzXAAA9BZH.jpg:large


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:59.
Page 18 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC