Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 93 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

drake 04-12-2016 00:00

i want to live in togos reality

havax 04-12-2016 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18555326)
I agree with most of his positions... I think he's appealing to the lowest common denominator

:picard2:

Togowack 04-12-2016 00:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doteMqP6eSc

GreyGhost 04-12-2016 00:13

Of course not ...

Walking_Man 04-12-2016 00:29

Given how incompetently Trump's campaign has been handling delegates lately I've got a sinking feeling that the ole orange boy is gonna get rat****ed hard at the convention and I'm not gonna get to see this circus all the way through to the final event.

I guess it would be kind of funny, though, if the guy running as the Great Dealmaker with the platform of basically outdealing everyone in international politics loses the nomination he's led into the convention because he didn't know how to seal the deal.

Togowack 04-12-2016 00:40

This one is still my favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohhBZtNPd0s

Reggs 04-12-2016 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walking_Man (Post 18555372)
Given how incompetently Trump's campaign has been handling delegates lately I've got a sinking feeling that the ole orange boy is gonna get rat****ed hard at the convention and I'm not gonna get to see this circus all the way through to the final event.

I guess it would be kind of funny, though, if the guy running as the Great Dealmaker with the platform of basically outdealing everyone in international politics loses the nomination he's led into the convention because he didn't know how to seal the deal.

It's not like that. This is not deal making in capitalism. This is deal making in a circle of well established cliques that are effected by donations etc.

Trump is the best deal maker there. But let's say Cruz get the nomination. Do you think Cruz could do well in business if he tried? Anywhere on the scale of what Trump has created?

Walking_Man 04-12-2016 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18555392)
It's not like that. This is not deal making in capitalism. This is deal making in a circle of well established cliques that are effected by donations etc.

Trump is the best deal maker there. But let's say Cruz get the nomination. Do you think Cruz could do well in business if he tried? Anywhere on the scale of what Trump has created?

r u seriously tryin to tell me that international politics is made up of fewer circles of well established cliques than the singular republican party

Reggs 04-12-2016 02:51

I don't even understand your question. I read that twice and it doesn't even look like english. What the **** are you asking me?

bam 04-12-2016 07:02

Did anyone catch Obama saying he's going after Clinton?

-SS- 04-12-2016 07:29

Quote:

Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus
Move makes Colorado only state to date to opt out of early nomination process

By John Frank
The Denver Post
POSTED: 08/25/2015 02:06:20 PM MDT
If trump wants to win, he better pay attention to each State's rules before he starts running around crying about 'unfair'. 7 months is plenty of time to get your **** together -you're running for the Presidency.

If you're going to play the game, you better make sure you have the right people in place to understand the rules. It's about the delegates; just ask the democrats.

He didn't have a ground game and got trumped for it.

[MD5]Hash 04-12-2016 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyGhost (Post 18555367)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-EP-0xEDQ

JoMo 04-12-2016 10:31

Anti-Trump Billionaires are funding the 'delegate' theft....

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...te-push-221819

JoMo 04-12-2016 10:34

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cfp-xmpUIAAEX8p.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ake-delegates/

Walking_Man 04-12-2016 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18555400)
I don't even understand your question. I read that twice and it doesn't even look like english. What the **** are you asking me?

I'm saying that Trump has grand stories about how he's going to schlong everyone at negotiating at international politics. I'm saying he might not even be able to negotiate himself the candidacy for his own party that he is leading in delegates at.

You're saying that is only because dealmaking in the Republican party is full of well entrenched cliques so that's different because he doesn't know how to handle that. Well buddy, international politics is well entrenched cliques on a whole different level than one political party in the United States.

Eggi 04-12-2016 11:47

making deals in business is also about knowing ppl and having relationships with the right ppl so its pretty ****ing stupid to think that 'being a great dealmaker' is any different in the political sphere

but it is reggs, so stupidity being present is not surprising

KingSobieski 04-12-2016 11:52

Guess it's pretty stupid to assume that your vote actually counts.

American politics is becoming decidedly autocratic.

Who will come and kill our leader for us when it's decided we don't have enough freedom?

At least with a one party system, political stalemate can't be blamed on bi-partisan politics.

The real question at the moment is how are we going to incite an open revolution.

We must saturate the fields with the blood of our oppressors in order to preserve the integrity of our nation.

Freedom fighters will have to practice subterfuge and asymmetrical warfare against the state.

Integral commerce targets must go first, bridges, electrical junctions, and dams.

Destroy the infrastructure that supports every day life and submerge the country into chaos.

Veniggs 04-12-2016 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18555494)
making deals in business is also about knowing ppl and having relationships with the right ppl so its pretty ****ing stupid to think that 'being a great dealmaker' is any different in the political sphere

but it is reggs, so stupidity being present is not surprising

durrrr

JoMo 04-12-2016 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18555498)
Guess it's pretty stupid to assume that your vote actually counts.

American politics is becoming decidedly autocratic.

Who will come and kill our leader for us when it's decided we don't have enough freedom?

At least with a one party system, political stalemate can't be blamed on bi-partisan politics.

The real question at the moment is how are we going to incite an open revolution.

We must saturate the fields with the blood of our oppressors in order to preserve the integrity of our nation.

Freedom fighters will have to practice subterfuge and asymmetrical warfare against the state.

Integral commerce targets must go first, bridges, electrical junctions, and dams.

Destroy the infrastructure that supports every day life and submerge the country into chaos.

We already have a one-party system. Aside from a few social issues which are used as wedge issues, there's no difference between the parties.

KingSobieski 04-12-2016 12:24

Where McVeigh had gone wrong:

His getaway vehicle didn't have license plates.

He should've attacked a location where he would've had a plausible alibi for being at, such as getting a job as a janitor at the building.

He rented a U-Haul truck. He could've built an enclosed trailer that wouldn't have been identifiable.

He kept evidence on his person after the attack. Crime 101 : Change clothes often to invalidate security cameras.

All in all, he spent all his effort on building the bomb and didn't put any thought as to how to escape. Had he successfully evaded police, they probably would've rounded up all the Muslims in the area instead and pinned it to one of them.

McVeigh's later response to the range of casualties was: "I didn't define the rules of engagement in this conflict. The rules, if not written down, are defined by the aggressor. It was brutal, no holds barred. Women and kids were killed at Waco and Ruby Ridge. You put back in [the government's] faces exactly what they're giving out."

The successful revolution will have momentum to erode at the base of the government. Not just one awesome attack, but many awesome attacks that will bring commerce to a grinding halt.

1) Build bomb - Don't arouse suspicion or tell anyone about your plans. Buy everything with gift cards.
2) Get job at building
3) Park bomb nearby building one day before.
4) Go to work
5) Detonate bomb remotely
6) Have way to discretely dispose of remote. Perhaps phone app that you can erase.
7) Survive and be a victim.

I think stuffing a boat with a bomb and floating it down river and detonating it at a pylon of a bridge would be good place 2 start the revolution.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page