Election 2024

houston

Veteran XX
Will orange man win again? Will BLM come back? Will we be in martial law so Biden can campaign from his basement again?

Attachments

• 1601672073424.jpg
    1601672073424.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
1st

This bitch going to 1000 pages

Trump's got this shit locked down. Even black workers at Chick-fil-A love him. It's OVER. I'll bet 1000 rubles on it.

By BLM/antifa do you mean
the Palestine Liberation Front/antifa
from the river to the sea Antifa?
death to Israel
death to America
Antifa?

those guys?

yes, the FED MSM will try to disrupt the elections and make it as chaotic as possible
while they steal it in a myriad of way
because, as you've been told
DEMOCRACY is at stake
and they need a few more stakes to keep it down

By BLM/antifa do you mean
the Palestine Liberation Front/antifa
from the river to the sea Antifa?
death to Israel
death to America
Antifa?

those guys?

yes, the FED MSM will try to disrupt the elections and make it as chaotic as possible
while they steal it in a myriad of way
because, as you've been told
DEMOCRACY is at stake
and they need a few more stakes to keep it down
yes basically all of the above, none of it is organic

War in the middle east will lead to false flags and lockdowns in the us. Ballot harvesting will go full retard and Biden will cause another January 6th after Kamala refuses to certify the election.

After another summer of love of course.

BLM has pretty much fell apart after it was discovered that all the money given to help the black community really only helped blm leaders buy new mansions.

If suddenly riots start up again, i don't want to hear a peep out of liberals about how its everyone else that is a threat to democracy and doesn't accept the results

preliminaries over?
is it trump vs biden now confirmed?

if so Trump will win yugely.

How the fuck are these two your only options... again ?

because anyone truly worthy of running the country won't even think about stepping up
maybe rfk jr is trustworthy. seems to me like maybe america the country of killing so many native American's and built on the backs of slaves ect. might be out of luck.

Back