Never Relax around F@@@@@T people

u mean niggerfaggot, cael

wat if they r niggerfaggot?

then u hang 'em and burn 'em ~at the same time~

Thats because you are an ignorant injun. Just because we taught you to read and write, doesnt mean we taught you to think.

:lol:

I learned to read and write in English schools. I hope that explains my level of literacy compared to yours.

I learned to read and write in English schools. I hope that explains my level of literacy compared to yours.

that actually doesn't mean shit, tbh. only proves that you will be more of an arrogant prick about your education.

I didn't understand what all the @@@@@ means, and I still don't. I said that, and as usual, I get attacked for my race. This place never ends-- if you're not a Caucasian, you can expect to be attacked daily.

You can go back to your white supremacist rally, hope it goes all weekend.

I didn't understand what all the @@@@@ means, and I still don't. I said that, and as usual, I get attacked for my race. This place never ends-- if you're not a Caucasian, you can expect to be attacked daily.

Thanks for attacking me for being white for no reason, racist.

I was making a parody thread inspired by Juggs constant diet threads and the other never relax thread. I been here a long time as you have. I honestly don’t think people get attacked for race per se, I think you get attacked because people knows it gets to you and also because you have a tendency to post very racist statements, so they are attacking your hypocrisy in my opinion.

I could be wrong, because I really can’t tell what’s in someone’s heart when they post, but you do seem to come across as very racist. As does many others here. NGFM for sure.

Last edited:
I think you get attacked because people knows it gets to you and also because you have a tendency to post very racist statements, so they are attacking your hypocrisy in my opinion.

Uno.

But, i will say, i dont think i get to him at all. But he responds like i do.

Back