Called law enforcement.

Wasn't there a welcome FBI and law enforcement thread or something? We had warm milk and cookies to get them settled in etc.

this is how it ends.

After you, Havax will ask, then maybe another. This place has been dying for a year and nobody sees how it will end. It's fun to watch.

Did you call them to investigate the color revolution going on in the United States that began when President Donald Trump won in 2015 and continues through the pLandemic that 'forced' mail in voting allowing the biggest fraudulent election to occur resulting in the illegitimate ByeDone regime?
Tell them to start their investigation here.

41hThK8MoQL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:
i also called law enforcement

they politely informed me that pueblo is lawless and they've nothing 2 enforce

When I called and told them about the fraudulent elections...
They told me they had no authority to enter Indian Reservations.
dang, having an enemy country within your own borders is fucked up

i just called law enforcement again, i wanted 2 get some of their requests 4 bbq that i'm going to hook them up w/ b/c they are FRONT. LINE. HEROES.

btw

sev

u biden zone dementia-addled boomber,

usa ~color revolution~ goes back 2 the boomber days when u dirty boomber fucks decided 2 put blax in charge b/c "~peace and love, man, embrace the harmony, look how great we are~"

the black devolution
the autumn of western civilization

Did you call them to investigate the color revolution going on in the United States that began when President Donald Trump won in 2015 and continues through the pLandemic that 'forced' mail in voting allowing the biggest fraudulent election to occur resulting in the illegitimate ByeDone regime?
Tell them to start their investigation here.

41hThK8MoQL._SY346_.jpg

This fuckwit :rolleyes:

Some woman shouted at vanster she would cut his throat if he touched her child again. Vanster felt threatened for his life so he called the police.

Heard it here first.

When the cops arrive at your house, don't let them in. They could be vampires.

You have to invite them in. Like vampires.

Back