A question about diet

Vanster I apologize for nitpicking your nitpicky post and appreciate whatever info you add to the discussion plz don't eject from your Sukhoi

Well I tried to, and you and Supertrap basically have it right. Restricted calories by controlling portions, leaving shit-foods like Doritos on the shelf, exercising every day-- these are all things that work for the general population to live a happy life with as little medication as possible.

We have very different politics, but it's like the 3 of us are standing around the punch bowl, having a conversation, and every once in a while juggernaut runs over, puts his face in it and blows bubbles.

Well I tried to, and you and Supertrap basically have it right. Restricted calories by controlling portions, leaving shit-foods like Doritos on the shelf, exercising every day-- these are all things that work for the general population to live a happy life with as little medication as possible.

We have very different politics, but it's like the 3 of us are standing around the punch bowl, having a conversation, and every once in a while juggernaut runs over, puts his face in it and blows bubbles.

Haha superb.

I do circuit training, but not in a gym. I use auto-resistant exercises (pushups, pull-ups) and whatever rocks I can find for weights. My situation is a little different, as I'm going to try and run long again this summer. My previous posts were for general population, not me.

I'm very aware that kind of training I do (hours at a time) does shave longevity from humans, but I don't care. I'm not recommending it to others, unless you have an achievement fetish like mine.

"I got something to say-- It's better to burn out, then fade away."

highlander-hello.gif

Imagine being a 450 pound moron and asking for advice, but refusing to use any good, practical recommendations because you're so full of shit you can't see the forest for the trees.

Dunning, meet Kruger

A lot of people are getting a prescription from their shitty doctor for trulicity or ozempic for quick weight loss.

If you got no problem using something that you don't need to achieve something you can do on your own.. give it a "shot". Ozempic face is just a rumor.

Which brings me to my next regurgitated quote

Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little
to cure diseases of which they know less
for men of whom they know nothing at all.

:ofn:

Semaglutides are already being shown to significantly cause lean muscle loss. Not to mention the list of side effects. Terrible method for losing weight. People are idiots and pharma companies are predatory as fuck... it's sickening.

Jesus shut up idiot. Take your sawed off friend and move the fuck on.

For someone who dislikes more or less everyone and doesn't take any advice you're given, you ask a lot of dumb questions and hand out regular opportunities for us to all hand your ass back to you. You haven't learned shit from this and you never will.

Pay no attention to this Juggs

Semaglutides are already being shown to significantly cause lean muscle loss. Not to mention the list of side effects. Terrible method for losing weight. People are idiots and pharma companies are predatory as fuck... it's sickening.

but seriously folks... go into an shitty endocrinologist office full of fat women getting their refills and say "Ivermectin"

A lot of people are getting a prescription from their shitty doctor for trulicity or ozempic for quick weight loss.

If you got no problem using something that you don't need to achieve something you can do on your own.. give it a "shot". Ozempic face is just a rumor.

Unfortunately, I can rep+ this post only once. The pharmaceutical companies have no interest in people living the right way, as this cuts into their profits from pill-selling. A doctor with moral compass and standards, is going to tell patients to do most of the things we've talked about in this thread-- eat half, move around double, drink your orange juice, et cetera, and intervene pharmacologically only when absolutely necessary. It's unfortunate that physicians like this do not last long, as HMO's and big pharma are very chummy.

yea fuck my doctor

hey doc I don't sleep well

hey lemon maybe stop drinking 9 modelos every day

Which brings me to my next regurgitated quote

:ofn:

nah..i'll pass. my goal is to not be required to take meds just to live

2 weeks ago i went to the dr. and had a complete physical. 98% of everything was ok. the things that need to be addressed can and will be addressed with diet and exercise. I dont want to be beholden to medications for something i can fix with a little effort.

For someone who dislikes more or less everyone and doesn't take any advice you're given, you ask a lot of dumb questions and hand out regular opportunities for us to all hand your ass back to you. You haven't learned shit from this and you never will.

I don't dislike anyone.

Contribute something positive to the thread Billybob you dumb useless fuck. Some roadkill recipes or whatever other trailer trash food you eat. Meth is also good for losing weight I believe.

Spot on advice from a fine upstanding quality content contributor.

Back