lemon

sehvi

Veteran XX
FB_IMG_1660264328621.jpg

No but I have been ridiculed on the cord for cramming a slice of lemon in a bottle of corona.

A really cool dude uses lime, but I could never lemon.

I could never.

Dos Equis is nice.

Corona over here is being brewn in Brussels though :lol: so it might taste different. I've heard (yeaRD) that Heineken tastes different all over the world due to different breweries and adjusting taste to regions.

oh my goodness
Pacifico Amarillo is my home brew
and it's great with lime...but we'll let that go
no corona para mi

Ok let me pour my heart out..

I grew up on the countryside ok? East of the country close to German border. We don't drink Heineken there. We fucking hate it. Just like we hate Ajax aka Amsterdam's soccer team. We drink Grolsch over there. That's our regional jam, but it's very popular in the UK as well. Just look at this majestic bottle:

030420212343_508102FLS-1_360x360_2.png

Anyway.. Grolsch has really turned to shit over the last few years. No idea what they've done. I even like Heineken more nowadays. Amsterdam might've infected me, but thankfully we have loads of German and Belgian beers to choose from as well.

IMG-20220811-191127357.jpg

There's a pic of the Pacifico factory in Mazatlan.
Always drink beer locally made... Out of glass.

I've never heard of the other Mexican brands but i'm sure they're great. Man most beer in south america tasted great. Especially in Brazil with the heat. I liked Skol and Brahma a lot. Paquiña and Cusceña a lot for Peruvian beer.

dos XX is a dinner beer I enjoy the ambar with my arroz cony pollo y camarones
never had victoria must try
modelo is session beer all day every day

Back