[GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

** SPACE IS NOT FAKE **
*** THIS IS A NOT A STIMULATION ***
** 200 PROOVES THAT WE ARE NOT SPINING **
** YOUR NOT EVEN CLOTHES, HOOMANS **
*** SHOUT TO 5150 ***

Shares of EV start-up Nikola surge on earnings beat, plans to generate revenue in 2022

Got to start somewhere
Every little bit helps
more buzz phrases

One completed a 204-mile trip on a single charge.

Praise Jesus, we are saved

8aafaab0-95aa-11ec-b7fe-235c7fcc8296.cf.webp

USPS Blows Off EPA, White House Requests To Reconsider Postal Vehicle Contract

Unfortunately, those pleas seem to have gone ignored because, as The Verge reported on Wednesday, the USPS will be moving forward with the Oshkosh designed and built internal combustion-powered mail trucks. Yeah, we're disappointed, too.

Of the 165,000 new postal vehicles that are planned for purchase, only potentially around 10% will be battery-electric, and the rest can only manage an abysmal 8.6 mpg average

BB1eQxZu.img

1d8a9736-916e-4578-9a6c-c11665d67dfc-XXX_Hurricane_Ida_monday_1460.JPG

(Hurricane Ida)

Life in some locations on the planet is rapidly reaching the point where it will be too hot for the species that live there to survive, international climate experts said in a report Monday.

“With climate change, some parts of the planet will become uninhabitable,” said German scientist Hans-Otto Pörtner, the co-chair of Working Group II for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which produced the report released in Berlin, Germany.

Climate change report issued by UN panel shows grim future for planet

Now, I realize that a Ph.D. in physiology and marine biology that has spent the last 15 years studying climate change is absolutely no match for the TW geniuses that parrot Tucker Carlson and YouTube videos they have seen, but it might be worth noting that outside of the TW bubble, exist opinions contrary to the overwhelming agreement in this shit-heap.

Preemptive:

He was commissioned by the United Nations, so he's biased.
Totally paid off to say that, FOLLOW THE MONEY!
Eurotrash scientist wannabe
Vanster creepy globalist, he reads opinions of people that aren't American.

I will start giving a crap when vegas shuts off some lights. When I no longer see the majority of cars on the freeway carrying 1 person. When 140 private jets stop taking off after super bowl. When Europe stops getting 70% of their energy from fossil fuels.

A few more but that would be a good start. Until that shit above happens.. I will continue to believe no one really gives a shit but liars and charlatans

She had no business saying that. She's a politician, not a scientist. With politicians, it doesn't matter if they are left, right, or centrist, because they all like to shoot their mouths off about things they know nothing about. That could well be one of the dumbest things she's ever said.

#trigger Alert

Supreme Court conservatives seem skeptical of EPA’s authority for broad emissions regulation

But she did not seem to be having much luck in convincing the court that it should wait until the regulations come out before deciding the parameters of the EPA’s authority.

Lindsay S. See, West Virginia’s solicitor general, said it was important for the court to address the D.C. Circuit’s ruling on the EPA’s authority.

As a result of that ruling, she said, “EPA can now regulate in ways that cost billions of dollars, affect thousands of businesses and are designed to address an issue with worldwide effect. This is major policymaking power under any definition.”

Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh suggested the EPA might run up against the same problem.

“One thing we said is that Congress must speak clearly if it wishes to assign an agency decisions of vast economic and political significance,” Kavanaugh said. “And the second thing we said is that the court greets with a measure of skepticism when agencies claim to have found in a long extant statute an unheralded power to regulate a significant portion of the American economy.”

a collapse of EPA authority cuts both ways because it's a high value regulatory capture asset, hard to actually know what the net outcome is

glad we put the EPA in charge of the environment

with such brilliant anti-capitalist tax payer funded gvt morons

anyone down for some rafting / kayaking?

636199202898102600-FMN-EPA-0114-02.jpg

God Brett Kavanaugh is such a dolt. Someone must have been paid off to get him into Yale, that's the only explanation that makes sense to me. Worst Justices to ever serve is pretty much a tie between him and Thomas.

Please show your work.

God Brett Kavanaugh is such a dolt. Someone must have been paid off to get him into Yale, that's the only explanation that makes sense to me. Worst Justices to ever serve is pretty much a tie between him and Thomas.

Thomas is unquestionably the best though.

It's not even close.

***SUP JIGGS?***
**FORGET ABOUT ME?**
***I'M HEATING UP UR SHIT***
*PLUS, IT'S SPRING IN THE US*
*IT WILL BE SUMMER SOON*
***AND I WILL HEAT YOUR ASSES UP GOOD!***
**SURE. YOU CAN WHIP OUT THE WATER WEENIES**
*THE SUPER SOAKERS*
***ALL THAT HAPPY HORSESHIT***
*****BUT I WILL BURN UR ASSES*****
**JUST SAYIN'**