This day got expensive quick

I'm just going on what my plumber says. I used sharkbites and my plumber and his buddies spent like half an hour telling me why they suck. Apparently the issue is that the rubber inside the fitting breaks down, then goes into the pipe and ultimately ends up plugging something up

Sharkbites will get you through a leak and make it work again, but you want real crimp on fittings to do any new work or repair work.

sounds like you hired some real pros juggs

PLUG IT IN CLETUS !

POP !

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT !

DUDE YOU NEED TO CALL AN ELECTRICIAN !

I do for $30 hr plus $35 service call fee. Pic is my torch tip. I keep the tanks out in the shed in case they xplode for some reason.

KDnium7.jpg

GG

I have brazed many many pipes in my day. Crimps or compression are far neater and easier.

All the pipework I do now is stainless 3"+ so it's a whole different world.

Well, the electricity in the house is ancient, at least 50 years old. The electrician came out yesterday and looked at it, he pulled the cover off the panel and its a clusterfuck of diy attempts at electricity, probably from the same retard that did the overall house 'work'.

So i figured i might as well pull the trigger on it. New, larger panel, upping th service, there is some aluminum wiring so he's redoing all the alum connectors, one circuit is dead, fixing that, new grounding rods, meter mount, etc, etc. He's pretty much replacing the whole thing, and removing "extras" like the conduit/power for the old AC systems, going through all the plugs in the house, fixing what needs fixed. starting today, says he and his guy should be done by saturday

No. I want my son to have a nice place to come home to. I don't want him to ever worry about where he's going to live. When i was a kid we moved around a lot, always changing schools new houses, etc. I want him to have a place that he grows up in, where he knows its his home.

No. I want my son to have a nice place to come home to. I don't want him to ever worry about where he's going to live. When i was a kid we moved around a lot, always changing schools new houses, etc. I want him to have a place that he grows up in, where he knows its his home.

that's a whole lot of white supremacy

check ur privilege

maybe he had a useless inspector

my parents decided 2 cheap out and hire an illegal canadian 2 inspect their house b4 they bought it, he said it was good, it's turned out 2b a lemon about 2 fall in on itself

that's wat they get 4 supporting illegal immigrants tho

exspecially a fking french canadian one jfc i don't think i can ever forgive them 4 doing business w/ quebecois terrorists

it's gone from $300k to $1m estimated value over the last 24 years tho b/c californication is hitting hard

u also will see ur housing costs double overnite as californians-via-colorado-springs flood ur hood w/ their white ppl fag shit thinking $1500/mo for a 600 sq ft. drug den is a steal

You are a good dad, Juggs.

Just try to keep the bitches away as long as possible and focus/have fun.

Back