WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

JUST GO AND YELL AT EACH OTHER ON VOICE GET IT ALL OUT

U ALL HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 20 YEARS

ITS GAY AT THIS POINT NOT TO ARGUE IRL

Final Richmond Monument Removal of Confederate Gen. A.P. Hill's Statue, His Remains Set

vg4XyJt.png

:wave:

congratulations 2 cael, vanster and the rest of the taliban

bigly win in afghanistan

bigly win in america

u get them statues, bois

knowing the vanstercael crowd they probly think they're taking out racist statutes b/c those doods can't read or rite 2 good

that statue hurts my feels, make it go away

close eyes, fingers in ears lalala

The irony is they need to get a right wing worker in there to remove them b/c the left are incapable of dealing with problems

o shit they didn't even give him a horse

dood needed a better statue anyway w/ a horse

hopefully the new 1 they put in will have him on horseback

I have a Durango in the field with an exploded AWD transfer case. Friends don't let friends run different sized tires and AWD on the highway.

:bacon:

dood even w/ the dealership crowd (customers more spendy/understanding of shit like matching all tires on awd) u still get old farts going into stroke-inducing apoplectic rage when u tell them their hotness cr-v/rav4/escape/empoweredladycar is gonna need 4 new 2 properly address the non-patchable puncture on one of their 3/32" tread tires

the best is when they're like "fuk u i go 2 walmart" and walmart tells them the same shit and they come back 2u because walmart only has fking douglas and dextero in stock and the wait time there is like 3 hours before the car even hits the bay

anyway my personal fravrite was back in the 'mart days when i was still in playskool

dood came in with a 1996 accord on 4 donuts, bought 2 douglas AS/S for the rear, kept rocking the 2 front donuts

it looked like a fuked up frankenstein hot rod built by a 1943 nerd kid in kentucky who has never seen a working automobile in the flesh

he also had no wiper blades, we gave him some 4 free b/c his struggle was clearly pretty god damned real

dood even w/ the dealership crowd (customers more spendy/understanding of shit like matching all tires on awd) u still get old farts going into stroke-inducing apoplectic rage when u tell them their hotness cr-v/rav4/escape/empoweredladycar is gonna need 4 new 2 properly address the non-patchable puncture on one of their 3/32" tread tires

the best is when they're like "fuk u i go 2 walmart" and walmart tells them the same shit and they come back 2u because walmart only has fking douglas and dextero in stock and the wait time there is like 3 hours before the car even hits the bay

Yep, you don't fuck around with power train manufacturer 'suggestions'.

Lady came into shop with CVT trans, dealership told her fluid was low, didn't have special tools to do it right and told her to go back to dealer. She went to a local Farm and Fleet, the modern day Kmart service center that employs all the high school shop kids. Shop manager pulled the filter and refilled with Dextron. The carnage was spectacular, destroyed engine and trans. Everyone got fired, massive lawsuit, personal injury etc. Now CVT's are on the no-no list there, lol.

that seems 2 happen often 2 ppl who "know a guy"

as the bottom totem on the pole in my shop, i'm usually the dood who gets 2 clean those up

Back