Tent inside home for heat retention during power outage. General Prep.

now fetch my beer and sammich.... and I need me some moneroz.... cause I'm apparently your salvation or some shit..... hey I didn't ask for your bullshit..... don't even start with me on that.....

GO FUCKING START DIGGING BITCH LOL

ANYONE HAX MY MONEROZ YOU'LL PAY THAT ULTIMATE PRICE TOO TRUST ME LOL

ONE TIME CHECK TEST... EASY LOLZ I MEAN US SPIES KNOW OUR SHIT....

HUH FSB-SPY HEHEHEHEHEH

IT'S LIKE YOU COULDN'T HAVE PICKED A MORE PERFECT TARGET FOR THOSE STRAWS TO MY HEAD HUH

LOL AND YALL THOUGHT YOU WERE PUPPET MASTERING ME.... LOLOLOLOLOL THATS RICH

Reggs, I'd watch a video of you spending the night in a culvert.

With some of that Paris Hilton night vision green?
iu

Last edited:
pick a room positioned roughly in the center of the house somewhere, or one with fewest exterior walls / windows

im thinking the bathroom is the best room that way u have access to facilities without losing ur heat store

another good option is the kitchen if u can close it off and dont mind going in the sink

im thinking the bathroom is the best room that way u have access to facilities without losing ur heat store

another good option is the kitchen if u can close it off and dont mind going in the sink

if u tent the tub u never have to lose the heat from ur steaming pisses shidds and cums down the drain

I have my pop up tent now. The bathroom shares the most walls with other rooms so I figure it would retain heat the best. There is going to be a freeze tomorrow and maybe snow. I don't expect the power to go out but it's nice to have this stuff in case. Im charging devices tonight. I have space blankets in my car too. If I had to endure a freeze with no power month ago it would have been rough.

This sherpa lined robe is really nice. Fleece is a wal-mart people fabric that's use too much in robes. This makes me want a sherpa lined jacket now.

Im going to bake cookies and make soup tomorrow since it will snow.

Back