Biden has killed more people with Covid than Trump.

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
U.S. COVID-19 Deaths in 2021 Surpass 2020 Total

U.S. COVID-19 Deaths in 2021 Surpass 2020 Total
By Carolyn Crist

Nov. 22, 2021 -- The number of COVID-19 deaths recorded so far in 2021 has surpassed the total for 2020, according to the latest data from Johns Hopkins University.

Overall, more than 771,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported in the U.S. during the pandemic. About 385,000 were reported in 2020, according to CDC data, and more than 386,000 have been reported this year.

The 2021 total will continue to increase in coming weeks as COVID-19 cases rise again in 30 states, according to The Hill. The national average for new daily cases has surpassed 90,000 again.
PMv93Py.gif

Cutoff point is January 20th, not January 1st. And I don't live in America.

Your education continues. Come back again in about 10 weeks, try and grow a brain in that period.

This site is mostly vaccine deniers, who are all proud that they don't wear masks, ridicule those that do, and are complaining about the number of covid deaths.

It's hard to imagine a place exists with this much stupidity, but here we are.

When TW calls me ignorant or stupid, I wear it as a badge of honor. I don't think there is anything about this place that knows a bit of science, or has a straight moral compass.

The other thing is that this place, for some reason, cares a lot about me and what I think. Threads I haven't even posted in bring up my name and muse about what I think.

This might come as news to some of you, but I don't ask most of you about what you think, or why you think it. I really don't care.

I'll confess I never thought TW even had that many people. so 38% of those responding are unvaccinated. Now lets see how many wore masks prior to vaccination.
masks were legally mandatory indoors in most jurisdictions until the vaccine was widely available and the president of the united states said the masks can come off.

personally i think there is a mountain of difference between the efficacy of vaccination vs the efficacy of masking that is self-evident and that people that worship masks appear no different to me than people making the sign of the cross in public to recognize their supernatural blessings.

if you think masking is so vital and so effective that it's worth antagonizing people over it, then wear 2 masks. personally, i think it's scarier the number of men that don't wash their hands in the bathroom than i am of fabric masks that dont do anything.

the issue i'm seeing with a lot of your points is that you have a tendency of lumping in the "i dont like the state mandating vaccines and masks" people with the "my vaccine had a magnet in it" people. If target wants to enforce masking or vaccination requirements to enter their business I'm perfectly ok with that. what's not ok is for the state, under orders from their corporate sponsors, to force people to discriminate.

Last edited:
Dunno why you bother typing all that up to the sanctimonious chief, he won't respond when he knows he's been proven incorrect and will just spout the same wrong bullshit in another thread next week

Remember when they attacked Trump then Florida and Texas governors for allowing the virus into their areas? Why are Newsom and Biden so hell bent on killing our grandmas?

Also don't see why u dorks bother responding to hum dunpin, guy is clearlu just a troll and probably doesn't rly believe what he's saying

You can tell a slot car that it is a slot car but slot cars don't care. They just keep being slot cars.

curve-car---xs.gif

Some slot cars have a little different style but they are still a slot car.

iu

Some slot cars move so fast they appear to be something else but they are still slot cars.
iu

Even the A Team is still a slot car
iu

Only when you get out of the slot do you really see things differently
iu

TL;DR Slot Cars

Back