[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

wats this dockering u speak of lemo teach me the things and thx 4 all the help with scripting back in the good o' days ily

i dont even like

know the words u guys r saying nemore im fkin out of touch wats poop swoop is that like the poopity scoop song by kanye weste

I think that Trump supporters should pay for more Biden votes

Trump literally asked for fraudulent votes, he literally said vote twice yet Trump supporters don’t get it

You lost so hard

I want your help excuses

I want your money

Give me more

Give it to me frogs

Give me more now

White is not a culture

College students confront White peers with | Fox News

Two white students appearing to be on Arizona State University’s campus were confronted over a "racist" sticker on a computer reading "Police Lives Matter" and were told to leave the area, according to a viral video of the incident.

"You're offensive. Police lives matter?" says a woman who confronts two White male students appearing to study in a campus facility in the video, which has more than 1 million views on social media.

Last edited:
I think that Trump supporters should pay for more Biden votes

Trump literally asked for fraudulent votes, he literally said vote twice yet Trump supporters don’t get it

You lost so hard

I want your help excuses

I want your money

Give me more

Give it to me frogs

Give me more now

Most of the right would rather see the country disbanded rather than resorting to cheating.

If you havent donated atleast $1000 to the 2020 Trump election fraud fund today you cant call yourself a Trump supporter

He needs your money to give Biden more votes lets go!

Post your receipts for your most recent Trump donations to prove you actually support Trump

If you dont then you are a Biden shill

Guaranteed not a single actual Trump supporter on this forum

whaling wall - Google Search

what's wrong with a giant whaling wall anyway ? kids these days...

C80468_21-thegem-blog-default-large-1024x473.jpg

The only way to put the 2020 election to bed, is for Trump to lose again in 2024. Then we can finally move forward with the 2024 audit.

Back