Growing mushrooms

I have grown before. The last time I grew was a couple of years ago.

I have a very reliable process that I've pieced together over a decade of trial and error.

Last edited:
You will want to graduate to cactii. Have fun with the shrooms but ultimately, you will want cactus. Phenethylamine is a trip. Follow the yellow brick road! No! Follow the Shoe!

brasstax making shit up 4 scrabble scores here

phenethylamine sounds like the last name of a biden appointee

I was just about to start this project.

For those that don't know. Spores are legal in most state to sell/transport ect for magic mushrooms. Other businesses sell grow kits with everything but the spores. People with a bit of patience put 2 and 2 together and grow them.

How are you going about it? I'm going to remotely open a mailbox in another state and have to drive there to pick up spores. Not allowed in GA. I was just going to get the grow bag on Etsy, along with that pasteurized dirt for when it fruits. I have a dehydrator already for beef jerky. I should probably make beef jerky at the same time.

my method involves isolating genetically superior mycelium in petri dish cultures before even inoculating my jars.

It might be too much work for most people, but it's better than wasting a couple of months when your project is lost to contaminations and you have to start over from step one.

I went through a couple of years of mostly failures before I refined my process to the point where I rarely lose a crop.

If you look at the pasteurized dirt and stuff on Etsy I bet some of those guys are making a killing. Even the grow bags. Some have so many reviews you know there's some guy just making a living selling bags of dirt in the mail for years.

You are all going to get fungus dick messing with this shit.

Don't forget what happened to Happy
EY0vTIQ.jpg

Back