TW Car Stereo Gurus

Shut up you twat. In the civilised world, when you buy a car, it already has a stereo that's perfectly good enough for anyone that pulls their pants all the way up.

as far as just a radio..yeah i guess its ok. But it has no nav, has no backup camera, have to tether it to the phone and it has a cd player. who the fuck listens to CD's any more?

Plus the back door speakers aren't working, im assuming they aren't hooked up at all and they are stock so I want a fresh set front and back

Yes yes...we know mitch. Your pedal car that you can't take back home to the UK (if you ever had the sack to go back) is super awesome.

Did it come with a stack of phonebooks for you to sit on from the factory or did you have to add those?

Sorry I should have qualified my statement - if you buy a car made this century.

You do know your job (was) physically moving poop, not distributing it virtually across the interwebs. Twat.
I give you an E for effort post though. Nice try but you should really kill yourself. Adults are talking.

Nope. Half educated hicks with trucks from last century are talking. Probably got handles for winding the windows down and some stupid shit you hicks call a stick shift :rofl:

Parents? his wife doesn't even put up with him consistently. They aren't telling their friends about their poop truck driving son

id like to take this opportunity to say my bang & olufsen system in my audi sounded a helluva lot better to me than this lexicon thing in the hyundai genesis korea car

id like to take this opportunity to say my bang & olufsen system
I have a B&O system in my ride and I like it. I do wish it went louder and lower though. I want my ears to BLEED as I vibrate in my seat from the low-lows.

I’ll be honest, I absolutely love music, listen several hours a day. But I’m not hung up on audio quality, you’d think I would be, but I’m not. Even a little static doesn’t bother me. So stock radios that come with my car is all I need. I leave everything centered, never mess with balance, fader treble bass etc.

Am I broken?

I hear the Toyota Camry has a good stereo as well as adaptive cruise control. I wish someone could explain what adaptive cruise control does.

Back