Black Lives Matter

Osan allowed two year accompanied tours for top three and officers.

And no, vanster, it was both what they were saying and their tone of voice. You are such a racist asshole.

I get ya

Ya, not that way for us - one year unaccompanied (mid tour break around 6 months)

Agreed, he's one of the worst racists here and thou shalt not ever speak poorly of any minority as it is the Greatest Sin, and you can be racist towards whites because it isn't racism

:lol: jfc you cant make this shit up

Times Square shooting sends girl, 4, two others to hospital; police search for suspect

Times-Square-shooter-3-thumb.jpg

meh.

2 days on this new SSRI and it feels like my eyes are wide open all the time.
SSRIs only work for a limited time, then the tinnitus makes you want to kys
I've known far too many people who did that

Last edited:
PLz remember, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Small. Large. Circle. Square. Thin crust. Thick crust. Stuffed crust. Extra toppings.

Have you ever called a white male a racist?

As far as being a racist asshole, I'll cop to all of it, but it will be a lot more fun if you answer my question with details.

It was 30 years ago. Just accept it as a general observation. Racist asshole. But glad you finally admit it.

I don't associate with racists for the same reason I don't associate with the majority of people. Add a color to it.

I don't associate with racists for the same reason I don't associate with the majority of black people.

I don't associate with racists for the same reason I don't associate with the majority of brown people.

I don't associate with racists for the same reason I don't associate with the majority of white people.

As far as being a racist asshole, I'll cop to all of it, but it will be a lot more fun if you answer my question with details.

I actually have called a white person a racist piece of shit to their face. My best friend growing up was Hispanic.

I keep pounding racist at vanster because he is a fucking disgrace to his race. Nothing but a broke ass alcoholic racist that somehow thinks he’s superior to everyone.

At least I didn’t call him a wife beater. That would be the trifecta.

A better question would be
Have you ever thought a white male has come from questionable genes?
And I can answer
Oh hell ya

you sure you don't have a little white in jou?

It was 30 years ago. Just accept it as a general observation. Racist asshole. But glad you finally admit it.

I started frequenting TW for demos* in 1999, but didn't register until summer 00.

This is that part that racists never have receipts for, and in general have nothing but an empty sack.

Back