[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

AF1849-E4-7-B79-45-A8-81-B5-3-F7267-BA584-C.png

ss im glad ur back dood u gotta be here for at least the beginning and the end

bruh

it's been amazing to watch the last 4 years

i thought triple was a nutjob, but since Nov 3d, and now Jan 6th, it's been great watching this thread - the hatred for trump and not recognizing the mental health issues associated with that is worthy of a study or two

best mental gymnastics ive seen here in ages

:sunny:

I think you should read some books and come back in 4 years.

wut?

you collectivist shitbags have been getting schooled p bad on just these past few pages alone

look at them emotional reactions, just like yours

you trying to be competent and competitive isnt found in a book

prolly why you like collectivism - a group of losers sharing sad stories of being losers and how to get even

much excite when you perceive a win, amirite?

here's your participation trophy :sunny:

I agree the ongoing meltdowns have been incredible we got to see all the stages of grief

lulz, i know youre gonna be a sarcastic fuck anyway, but...

the mental gymnastics over RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA but the absolute near silence over this election goes beyond getting the gold - this is like white platinum level shit

the real tragedy here is that alot of people do not see the naked abuse of power at play. as biden told that union worker, he (and them) dont work for us. the reaction by the entrenched crooks and their cronies in the media have proven it w/ support from the dupes (IQs less than 83) cheering for them

some justice democrats see it for what it is, props

we're so fucked. let's grab a beer and watch it burn.

if what Q says about this entire disclosure campaign is true and we are indeed watching a movie... then perhaps we're entering ACT 2

Back